Germany Watch: German Racism and Hate Highlighted at World Cup

World Cup: Germany?s Campaign Haunted by Racism, Nazism - TIME

This is a continuation of my Public Service Announcements, educating the world about German hate and bloodlust. Many people believe that WWII somehow magically ended German hate...but as it is obvious, their hate and bloodlust has never been extinguished...only hidden by the German people. We should never trust Germans...they have committed some of the greatest atrocities known to humankind. For the sake of humanity, pay attention and be very cautious when it comes to the German people...whether it is a Teaper racist who is proud of his German heritage or a native German...BE CAREFUL - especially if you are Jewish or a minority.

Germany’s recent record on blackface isn’t good. Die Tageszeitung, a left-leaning newspaper known for its progressiveness and work on inequality, referred to the White House as “Uncle Barack’s Cabin” in 2008. Editors defended the cover, saying it was satirical.

In 2011, Martin Sonneborn, a print satirist, comedian and current member of European Parliament lathered himself in blackface in order to compare himself to Obama.
The satyrical “Die Partei” (The Party) party featuring candidate Martin Sonneborn made to look like US President Barack Obama, in Berlin September 16, 2011, ahead of regional elections. John MacDougall/Getty Images

The backlash in English-speaking media was ferocious, but Sonneborn was unapologetic. “No, I didn’t know [the history of blackface],” he said. “If Americans associate it with that, then I’m sorry, but I’m not going to take it down,” Sonneborn told The Local at the time.

Neo-Nazi sympathizer invades the field

Also during the match between Ghana and Germany, a man covered in Nazi markings—including an “HH” for “Heil HItler”—invaded the field, and evaded stewards. It fell to Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari to remove him.
Ghana's Sulley Muntari helps a spectator off the pitch during the 2014 World Cup Group G soccer match between Germany and Ghana at the Castelao arenaGhana’s Sulley Muntari helps a spectator off the field during the 2014 World Cup soccer match between Germany and Ghana on June 21, 2014. Eddie Keogh/Reuters

According to AP, the incident is being referred to the FIFA Disciplinary committee. FIFA spokeswoman Delia Fischer told reporters: ”We do not respect any discriminatory messages. We are always taking any evidence or submissions to our disciplinary committee.”

According to Football Against Racism in Europe director Piara Powar “The question becomes how does one control an individual fan who chooses to mark his body and jumps on the pitch to propagate his neo-Nazi views.” He added: ”It’s a failure in the FIFA system to get as far as he did.”

First Jesse Owens now a Black POTUS as the most powerful man in the world. I must admit my time spent in Germany was fun filled and I never ran into any racism. Is this recent or has it always been there.?

Anti-Semitism runs through European, and world, history as diseases do.

Hahaha, Nutz must be a fit of rage over this. Talk about Germany trouncing Brazil, talk about a BLITZKRIEG. Surely Germany is the favorite now. Nutz is probably fearing another German invasion of Poland lol after this one. Germany is now the world soccer power, they have replaced Brazil.

If Netherlands wins, we could have an all Germanic World Cup final.

Either way, for the anti-white haters, we are having a White World Cup whether Germany plays Netherlands or Argentina.

If this game was played in America, the Germans would have been arrested for a hate crime lol.

Heathen, I can be just as disgusted as Nutz at your void of knowledge, decency, and humanity.

7 to 1 !

Holy shit, even with Brazil's best player out, no one could have predicted this !

In soccer, that is a gigantic embarrassment. There will be some people killed in Brazil tonight.

No, the logic is simple...the next time there is a hate crime in America, we need to rise up and call it what it is instead of making excuses. Many Americans are very good at making sure we don't revert back to the Jim Crow era. We progress as a nation because we do not tolerate the nonsense. Whether it is a Teaper pointing out the epidemic of black crime and black racism or a liberal pointing out white racism and white crime...we check one another and do not ignore the issue at hand.

Germans, they sweep it under the rug...ignore it as if nothing happened. They are silent in their support of the hate and dismiss any allegations (as you are doing) because it does not fit into their romantic view of the fatherland. They are behaving the same way they behaved pre-WWII with the hate, nationalism and bitterness. This is dangerous, as proven by German history.

Do you have some sort of paranoid condition?

good to know that nutz is still on the watch.

but not even nutz could have prevented this semi final solution of total goalacaust.

:lol: Funny...

Nonetheless, the holocaust is no laughing matter:

This group was selected to be gassed

o2.jpg

No, the logic is simple...the next time there is a hate crime in America, we need to rise up and call it what it is instead of making excuses. Many Americans are very good at making sure we don't revert back to the Jim Crow era. We progress as a nation because we do not tolerate the nonsense. Whether it is a Teaper pointing out the epidemic of black crime and black racism or a liberal pointing out white racism and white crime...we check one another and do not ignore the issue at hand.

Germans, they sweep it under the rug...ignore it as if nothing happened. They are silent in their support of the hate and dismiss any allegations (as you are doing) because it does not fit into their romantic view of the fatherland. They are behaving the same way they behaved pre-WWII with the hate, nationalism and bitterness. This is dangerous, as proven by German history.

Why would you ignore repeated sins. Its like watching an alcoholic take a drink and excusing it.

i think he hates east germans and west germans. but i guess that he likes
operation paperclip. and does not know about the 68 uprising in west germany.

It isnt 1940. The only genocide happening today is in Africa, but you dont have the integrity to mention that.

No one is talking about Africa but since you brought it up all the genocides in Africa are due to European countries colonizing and dividing up African countries without respect to traditional borders. Learn your history.

Nope, its Africans killing Africans. No matter how much fake history you spew, nothing can change that fact. They have no one but themselves to blame.

If a black person in Africa kills another black person in Africa...

It's whitey's fault because of colonialism 75+ years ago. Didn't you know?

but not even nutz could have prevented this semi final solution of total goalacaust.

o2.jpg

Yes, not something to joke about. Below is the picture that remains in my heart and brain, and has since I was a child:

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/tts/warsaw_ghetto_boy.jpg

i think he hates east germans and west germans. but i guess that he likes
operation paperclip. and does not know about the 68 uprising in west germany.

:doubt: a Hippie movement and post war action. Still doesn't change the fact that German hate and anti-semitism is on the rise.

o2.jpg

surely there are b/w pics more shocking than that one to "make" your point.

Of course there are...just showing respect for the forum.

o2.jpg

Of course there are...just showing respect for the forum.

let fly, this forum is not about respect. it is about giving morons enough rope to hang themselves. that, and USA!USA!USA!

o2.jpg

There are many, the child in the Warsaw Ghetto I posted is one I never forget:

http://www.templeshalomoxfordfl.org/Holocaust American Soldiers Pile of Bodies Buchenwald.jpg
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...EB5ADE9B93D8C597E370CAD70D84B&selectedIndex=1
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...4E728131EA38BA2B1EC6ED43809D&selectedIndex=10
https://www.bing.com/images/search?...8C3E861D9C3A2887B3A6E7339FF7&selectedIndex=13

THOUSANDS MORE, CLINK the links Sir.

Last edited:
Germans felt sorry for Brazilians today.

I am sure they had some racist chants to show that sorrow.

:cuckoo:

i am german, and i did not feel sorry for brazilians. i am actually annoyed that they scored the one goal to make it 7-1. i did not march on the feldherrnhalle. but that's because it was raining and too much effort (2 miles on foot).

Forum List

Back