Get rid of the Department of Education altogether...

Created in 1978...and the minute it was created was the minute our schools started to go downhill. It is used to create a nationalized school system, for the purpose of pushing federal *programs* that have nothing to do with education and everything to do with brainwashing, and which supplant actual education.

Trump administration proposes $7.1 billion funding cut to Education Department
How about if we just do that in red states. Because the rest of the world considers the schools in blue states to be the best in the world.
The red states know which restroom to use.
The outhouse out back, right?
I'd rather live in the outback or Idaho and Montana than you Democrat filled trashy cities.
I’m sure they miss you

Created in 1978...and the minute it was created was the minute our schools started to go downhill. It is used to create a nationalized school system, for the purpose of pushing federal *programs* that have nothing to do with education and everything to do with brainwashing, and which supplant actual education.

How about if we just do that in red states. Because the rest of the world considers the schools in blue states to be the best in the world.
I'd rather live in the outback or Idaho and Montana than you Democrat filled trashy cities.
I’m sure they miss you
You proud of those filthy degenerate plantations? I live in the most beautiful area of America and proud of it.

I’m sure they miss you
You proud of those filthy degenerate plantations? I live in the most beautiful area of America and proud of it.
You must live in New Jersey

I’m sure they miss you
Nothing in New Jersey like what I have. I'm in Eastern Washington state near Canada and Idaho. Gorgeous country.

Trump has proposed major cuts in federal aid to education.

i would certainly support that, my friends!

I’m sure they miss you
Nothing in New Jersey like what I have. I'm in Eastern Washington state near Canada and Idaho. Gorgeous country.
Yakima

I live on the famous Jersey Shore

Created in 1978...and the minute it was created was the minute our schools started to go downhill. It is used to create a nationalized school system, for the purpose of pushing federal programs that have nothing to do with education and everything to do with brainwashing, and which supplant actual education.

Great idea. It serves no purpose at all. It is a purely political entity, pure fat and lard on the body politic.

Forum List

Back