Getting' Nearer To The Conclusion

1. "Iran nuclear deal: Donald Trump 'decertifies' 2015 pact"
Iran nuclear deal: Donald Trump 'decertifies' 2015 pact

2. And you have proven....sans my help, that you are a low-life lying sack of offal.
A meaningless gesture, he could have just torn up the agreement.

From your link:
Trump's move does not immediately pull the US out of the deal but pushes action to the Republican-controlled US Congress.
Legislators now have a non-binding 60-day period to debate the accord and decide whether to re-impose sanctions, which would put the deal at risk.
The deal that is so bad for the US is still in effect.

First of all, you imbecile.....answer the question:

what is the benefit that the United States and/or the world got from Hussein Obama awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism???????????????

Wrong. The treaty was never ratified by Congress. Trump can just kill it with a pen stroke. He hasn't done as he promised because...

false, Trump already decertified the deal ISIS Barry illegally put in place.

{President Donald Trump announced Friday that he will decertify the Iran nuclear deal but will not urge Congress to immediately reimpose nuclear-related sanctions on the country, instead calling for new legislation that could trigger penalties down the line.}

Trump asks Congress to fix Iran deal’s flaws
Decertification means nothing. He just passed a hot potato to Congress when he could have acted to end the (legal) treaty immediately. If things work out well he'll take the credit and if they fail he has Congress to shove under the bus.

:lmao:

You're such a mindless hack. The only thing Trump did not do is reinstate sanctions, which legally is the job of congress.
If Trump really wanted to end the deal, he could stop waiving U.S. sanctions on Iran for its nuclear program on his own, which would be a “material” breach of the agreement that would effectively destroy it and allow Iran to walk away.

2. And you have proven....sans my help, that you are a low-life lying sack of offal.

From your link:
Trump's move does not immediately pull the US out of the deal but pushes action to the Republican-controlled US Congress.
Legislators now have a non-binding 60-day period to debate the accord and decide whether to re-impose sanctions, which would put the deal at risk.

what is the benefit that the United States and/or the world got from Hussein Obama awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism???????????????
Asked 4 times and answered twice. I'm beginning to worry about you. You seem to be stuck in a loop, I hope your code hasn't been hacked. Might I suggest a reboot?

Wrong. The treaty was never ratified by Congress. Trump can just kill it with a pen stroke. He hasn't done as he promised because...

{President Donald Trump announced Friday that he will decertify the Iran nuclear deal but will not urge Congress to immediately reimpose nuclear-related sanctions on the country, instead calling for new legislation that could trigger penalties down the line.}

Decertification means nothing. He just passed a hot potato to Congress when he could have acted to end the (legal) treaty immediately. If things work out well he'll take the credit and if they fail he has Congress to shove under the bus.

Why did the war criminal/drug lord, cryto-Islamist Hussein Obama award nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Could it have any relationship to this lie:

"President Obama: “So let’s start with this fact: For more than a thousand years, people have been drawn to Islam’s message of peace. And the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ — peace.” Why did Mr. Obama say this? Even Muslim websites acknowledge that “Islam” means “submission” [to Allah], that it comes from the Arabic root “aslama” meaning submission, and that “Islam” is the command form of that verb.
You Don’t Know What Obama Said at the Mosque

We know why you will defend this wretch....you've already been recognizes as a lying low-life sack of offal.

From your link:

Asked 4 times and answered twice. I'm beginning to worry about you. You seem to be stuck in a loop, I hope your code hasn't been hacked. Might I suggest a reboot?

Not even once.

Tell me now:

:lmao:

You're such a mindless hack. The only thing Trump did not do is reinstate sanctions, which legally is the job of congress.
If Trump really wanted to end the deal, he could stop waiving U.S. sanctions on Iran for its nuclear program on his own, which would be a “material” breach of the agreement that would effectively destroy it and allow Iran to walk away.

We already explained to you that Trump is not the scofflaw crook that ISIS Barry was.

He does things the legal and proper way.

Why did the war criminal/drug lord, cryto-Islamist Hussein Obama award nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?
He didn't and apparently he is not a very good (cryto??) Muslim either.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." Joseph Goebbels

If Comey was pro-Clinton, why did he announce the reopening of the email investigation just before the election while he kept the investigation into Trump's Russia connection a secret?
he was incompetent and why he was fired. thanks for admitting it.
So Comey was an incompetent, not a conspirator. Thanks for admitting it.
no,, he was both. one can be both.
Comey announced the reopening of the email investigation just before the election. Incompetence or a conspiracy?

He kept the investigation into Trump's Russia connection a secret. Incompetence or a conspiracy?
For one thing not calling his investigation a matter against Hitlery obstruction of justice and changed the words in that report. Incomplete , it wasn’t his to read. Only the prosecutors do. Very very incompetent

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." Joseph Goebbels

Goebbels was a piker at the big lie compared to the Maoist democrats.

That said, ISIS Barry is no Muslim. That arrogant pile of shit would have no god above him. ISIS Barry DID work on behalf of Hezbollah thoug, the fucking traitor.

Without the war criminal/drug lord/crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, Iran would not be on the path to obtain nuclear weapons.

I notice you are no longer trying to claim that Iran isn't the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism since I beat it out of you with this:
. "US: Iran Still Top State Terror Sponsor"
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-top-state-terror-sponsor-global-attacks-down

Tell me now:

Comey announced the reopening of the email investigation just before the election. Incompetence or a conspiracy?

He kept the investigation into Trump's Russia connection a secret. Incompetence or a conspiracy?
For one thing not calling his investigation a matter against Hitlery obstruction of justice and changed the words in that report. Incomplete , it wasn’t his to read. Only the prosecutors do. Very very incompetent
I didn't realize these would be such hard questions that no one could answer. Oh well.

From your link:

Why did the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, lie about the 7th century blood cult?

"President Obama: “So let’s start with this fact: For more than a thousand years, people have been drawn to Islam’s message of peace. And the very word itself, ‘Islam,’ comes from ‘salam’ — peace.” Why did Mr. Obama say this? Even Muslim websites acknowledge that “Islam” means “submission” [to Allah], that it comes from the Arabic root “aslama” meaning submission, and that “Islam” is the command form of that verb.
You Don’t Know What Obama Said at the Mosque

I didn't realize these would be such hard questions that no one could answer. Oh well.

Hussein Obama ran his administration in full favor of Islamoterrorists....

a. ...sending terror leaders captured on the battlefield, back to the war...

b. ...clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

c.....lying to the public about Islam

"Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'" Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'

"Obama says the Islamic State ‘is not Islamic.’" Obama says the Islamic State ‘is not Islamic.’ Americans disagree.

d. Awarding nuclear weapons to Iran, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

e. Under Obama: "Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million" Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

f. .Which is the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, lied for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?

And this is associated more with Modern Islam and not with any other 'religion:'Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings and blowing up every innocent they can find.

What sort of boot-licking suck-up must one be to miss these clues???

First off, you falsely attributing words to me that I did not post violates the TOS.

Secondly, I provided a comprehensive answer to what Hillary's little goon Comey did.

That said, ISIS Barry is no Muslim. That arrogant pile of shit would have no god above him. ISIS Barry DID work on behalf of Hezbollah thoug, the fucking traitor.
Wow in the world of the radical right you are on the fringe. You really can't see the world through all that hate can you?

New missile test shows North Korea capable of hitting all of US mainland

trump_tweet_north_korea_wont_happen.jpg

Wow in the world of the radical right you are on the fringe. You really can't see the world through all that hate can you?

:rofl:

Says the Trump hating Maoist who spends his life in bitter rage...

Hussein Obama ran his administration in full favor of Islamoterrorists....

a. ...sending terror leaders captured on the battlefield, back to the war...

b. ...clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

c.....lying to the public about Islam

"Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'" Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'

"Obama says the Islamic State ‘is not Islamic.’" Obama says the Islamic State ‘is not Islamic.’ Americans disagree.

d. Awarding nuclear weapons to Iran, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

e. Under Obama: "Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million" Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

f. .Which is the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, lied for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?

And this is associated more with Modern Islam and not with any other 'religion:'Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings and blowing up every innocent they can find.

What sort of boot-licking suck-up must one be to miss these clues???
I guess asking questions is completely useless. You think yelling the loudest wins the discussion.

Forum List

Back