Getting' Nearer To The Conclusion

Comey announced the reopening of the email investigation just before the election. Incompetence or a conspiracy?

He kept the investigation into Trump's Russia connection a secret. Incompetence or a conspiracy?
For one thing not calling his investigation a matter against Hitlery obstruction of justice and changed the words in that report. Incomplete , it wasn’t his to read. Only the prosecutors do. Very very incompetent
I didn't realize these would be such hard questions that no one could answer. Oh well.

Hussein Obama ran his administration in full favor of Islamoterrorists....

a. ...sending terror leaders captured on the battlefield, back to the war...

b. ...clearing the field for the creation of ISIS by refusing to leave any troops as a counterweight in Iraq

c.....lying to the public about Islam

"Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'" Obama: 'Islam Has Been Woven Into the Fabric of Our Country Since Its Founding'

"Obama says the Islamic State ‘is not Islamic.’" Obama says the Islamic State ‘is not Islamic.’ Americans disagree.

d. Awarding nuclear weapons to Iran, the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

e. Under Obama: "Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million" Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

f. .Which is the only 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama has stood up for, lied for, shielded from criticism, defended and advanced?

And this is associated more with Modern Islam and not with any other 'religion:'Pederasty, child brides, honor killings, clitorectomies, stonings, wife beatings and blowing up every innocent they can find.

What sort of boot-licking suck-up must one be to miss these clues???
I guess asking questions is completely useless. You think yelling the loudest wins the discussion.

I simply enjoy putting the spotlight on low-life scum.....you.

"….April 22, 1979, [Samir] Kuntar, …, led a Palestinian Liberation Front attack that brutally murdered a family in the northern town of Nahariya and an Israeli police officer. From southern Lebanon, Kuntar and his accomplices snuck into Israel via the sea, and then broke into a family's apartment. There, they kidnapped a young father, Danny Haran, and his 4-year-old daughter Einat.

Kuntar took the father and his young daughter to the nearby beach. There, he shot the father, and had the daughter, Einat, watch as he drowned her father underwater to ensure he was completely dead. Then, he smashed the young girl's head against a nearby rock with the butt of his gun." Who was Samir Kuntar and why exactly did Israelis despise him so?

"After his release from prison as part of the 2008 Israel–Hezbollah prisoner exchange, he received Syria's highest medal,[6] honored by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad,[7] and designated a Specially Designated Global Terrorist by the US government." Samir Kuntar - Wikipedia

Yet, Hussein Obama deemed this savage nation deserving of nuclear weapons.

Tell me now:
what is the benefit that the United States and/or the world got from Hussein Obama awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism???????????????

2qu0t5e.jpg

Elect me! The world will be afraid of me!

2mdkmpw.jpg

al5ic3.jpg

What the hell was that?!?

208w382.jpg

That was my way of showing you how unafraid we are of you.

10r1d85.jpg

al5ic3.jpg

vmr8df.jpg

I just thought you should hear it in stereo.

104nbwg.jpg

Mein Fuhrer, we need to respond.

30cpys9.jpg

Yes, I will have the lobster bisque, and my date Abe will have the tuna roll.

2qteb06.jpg

I just got wasted with Rick the nuclear codes guy!

a4wfba.jpg

al5ic3.jpg

wspnv7.jpg

I’m violating a treaty with you, comrade.

35db6ev.jpg

You see this? THIS IS MY HARD FACE!

2r7qzhj.jpg

And I am officially putting the Axis of Evil on notice…

4vi9sh.jpg

…that I am leaving.

1zxawq0.jpg

I am already tired of winning.

Tell me now:
what is the benefit that the United States and/or the world got from Hussein Obama awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism???????????????
#5 and the font is steadily increasing. Impressive. Sad but impressive.

You can run but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

Here's another pair of questions you programmed Democrat automatons won't be able to answer:

1. Obama: “These are the voices of Muslim scholars, some of whom join us today, who know Islam has a tradition of respect for other faiths.” Another falsehood. Islam has no such tradition. Islam has always demanded that Jews and Christians be treated as humiliated second-class citizens — when not forced to choose between conversion and death.
You Don’t Know What Obama Said at the Mosque

Now....why would this cryto-Islamist lie like this???

2. And.....

The first Republican President famously said
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

And that is the summary of the Mueller Fiasco.

1. "THE DEEP STATE
DID THE FBI CONSPIRE TO STOP TRUMP?
Did the FBI conspire to stop Trump?

2. Did he do it? Did Trump, or officials with his knowledge, collude with Vladimir Putin’s Russia to hack the emails of John Podesta and the DNC, and leak the contents to damage Hillary Clinton and elect Donald Trump?

3. … a rival explanation for what is going down here: That, from the outset, Director James Comey and an FBI camarilla were determined to stop Trump and elect Hillary Clinton. Having failed, they conspired to break Trump’s presidency, overturn his mandate and bring him down.

4. …first to block any indictment of Hillary for transmitting national security secrets over her private email server. That first objective was achieved 18 months ago. Why is this suspicious?
First, whether or not to indict was a decision that belonged to the Department of Justice, not Jim Comey or the FBI. His preemption of Justice Department authority was astonishing.

5. Second, while Comey said in his statement that Hillary had been “extremely careless” with security secrets, in his first draft, Clinton was declared guilty of “gross negligence” – the precise language in the statute to justify indictment.

6. Who talked Comey into softening the language to look less than criminal? One man was FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, whose wife, Jill, a Virginia state senate candidate, received a munificent PAC contribution of $474,000 from Clinton family friend and big bundler Terry McAuliffe.

7. Also urging Comey to soften the fatal phrase “gross negligence” was key FBI agent Peter Strzok. In text messages to his FBI lover Lisa Page, Strzok repeatedly vented his detestation of the “idiot” Trump.

8. After one meeting with “Andy” (McCabe), Strzok told Page an “insurance policy” was needed to keep Trump out of the White House.

9. Also, it appears Comey began drafting his exoneration statement of Hillary before the FBI had even interviewed her. And when the FBI did, Hillary was permitted to have her lawyers present.

10. One need not be a conspiracy nut to conclude the fix was in, ….Comey, McCabe, Strzok were not going to recommend an indictment that would blow Hillary out of the water

Have you noticed that the chorus of 'You just wait….Mueller will indict Trump….has become less a loud chorus, and more a susurrant murmuring from the lying low-lives???

That “insurance policy” the deep state discussed. Could have been the Trump Dossier?

The "insurance policy" WAS the Trump "dossier."

The FBI colluded with the Kremlin to take down the President of the United States. It is treason, flat out.

The fact that Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada has attempted to sweep this under the rug indicates that he was personally involved in the attempted coup.

The Russians and the deep state played the Democrat/media machine Ike a fiddle. It is almost childish what they will fall far.

Here's another pair of questions you programmed Democrat automatons won't be able to answer:

1. Obama: “These are the voices of Muslim scholars, some of whom join us today, who know Islam has a tradition of respect for other faiths.” Another falsehood. Islam has no such tradition. Islam has always demanded that Jews and Christians be treated as humiliated second-class citizens — when not forced to choose between conversion and death.

Respect for other religions of the 'Book' is written into Islamic scripture.

People of the Book (Arabic: أهل الكتاب‎ ′Ahl al-Kitāb) is an Islamic term referring to Jews, Christians, and Sabians and sometimes applied to members of other religions such as Zoroastrians.[1] It is also used in Judaism to refer to the Jewish people and by members of some Christian denominations to refer to themselves.

The Quran uses the term in reference to Jews, Christians and Sabians in a variety of contexts, from religious polemics to passages emphasizing community of faith between those who possess monotheistic scriptures. The term was later extended to other religious communities that fell under Muslim rule, including even polytheistic Indians. Historically, these communities were subject to the dhimma contract in an Islamic state.​

No other religion that I know of has anything similar written into their scripture but then I don't know much, including what a cryto-Islamist is.

People of the Book (Arabic: أهل الكتاب‎ ′Ahl al-Kitāb) is an Islamic term referring to Jews, Christians, and Sabians and sometimes applied to members of other religions such as Zoroastrians.[1] It is also used in Judaism to refer to the Jewish people and by members of some Christian denominations to refer to themselves.

The Quran uses the term in reference to Jews, Christians and Sabians in a variety of contexts, from religious polemics to passages emphasizing community of faith between those who possess monotheistic scriptures. The term was later extended to other religious communities that fell under Muslim rule, including even polytheistic Indians. Historically, these communities were subject to the dhimma contract in an Islamic state.​

No other religion that I know of has anything similar written into their scripture but then I don't know much, including what a cryto-Islamist is.

You actually may be stupid enough to believe that.

Here's you lesson on the Q'ran:

1. The Koran’s core theme is about the duty of all Muslims to fight non-Muslims; an Islamic Mein Kampf, in which fight means war, jihad. The Koran is above all a book of war – a call to butcher non-Muslims (2:191, 3:141, 4:91, 5:3), to roast them (4:56, 69:30-69:32), and to cause bloodbaths amongst them (47:4). Jews are compared to monkeys and pigs (2:65, 5:60, 7:166), while people who believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of God must according to the Koran be fought (9:30 [9:29]).
http://patdollard.com/2008/03/geert-wilders-parliamentary-speech-on-the-koran/

Abrogation: pay attention!

2. There are 124 verses of tolerance. But those are rendered meaningless by the rule of "abrogation. This rule is the hermeneutic key that Islamic scholars use to resolve contradictions found in the Koran.

Koranic passages are abrogated, cancelled, by any subsequently revealed passages that convey a different meaning. In other words, when their is a contradiction, e.g., 'don't kill infidels', vs. 'kill infidels,' whichever was 'revealed' to the prophet Mohammed more recently is the one that takes priority.
West, "American Betrayal," p.12

a. This comes directly from Mohammad himself, in sura 2:106 " Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allâh is able to do all things?" http://www.qurantoday.com/BaqSec13.htm

b. In "What the Koran Really Says," Ibn Warraq explains concisely that the passages preaching tolerance are found in Meccan (early) suras, and the passages recommending killing, maiming, decapitating, the so-called Sword Verses, are Medinan (later). Thus, 'Tolerance' has been abrogated by intolerance.

sura 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

4. ijtihadi (methodology of interpretation) movement, which is based on fiqh (Islamic jurisprudence)

Now, then.....
Obama: “These are the voices of Muslim scholars, some of whom join us today, who know Islam has a tradition of respect for other faiths.” Another falsehood. Islam has no such tradition. Islam has always demanded that Jews and Christians be treated as humiliated second-class citizens — when not forced to choose between conversion and death.

Why did Hussein lie?

Oh....right: because he is a crypto-Islamist.
There is only one 'religion' that Barack Hussein Obama advanced, praised, shielded from blame, has stood up for, ....only one.

And that explains giving Iran nuclear capacity.

"No other religion that I know of has anything similar written into their scripture..."

I don't know whether you are more disgusting or more pitiful.

From the faith that is the basis of the creation of America: "Love your neighbor as yourself" and it is more than a good idea: it is a mandate.

That's why it is written, incidentally, in Leviticus, "Love your neighbor as yourself, I am God." I, God, tell you to be decent to other people.

Tell me now:
#5 and the font is steadily increasing. Impressive. Sad but impressive.

Hussein Obama, cryto-Islamist, had the choice of either awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism....

or supporting the opposition to the 7th century savages.

"Iran cuts social media access as unrest turns deadly
...the biggest test for the Islamic republic since mass demonstrations in 2009.

....against the Islamic system as a whole, with slogans such as "Death to the dictator".
US President Donald Trump said the "big protests" showed people "were getting wise as to how their money and wealth is being stolen and squandered on terrorism".
Iran cuts social media access as unrest turns deadly

And he chose.....?????

What could Hussein Obama have done to stop Iran's blood lust for nuclear weapons?

He could have kept his promise, and just said 'no.'

Or.......Obama could have done what Reagan did, had he actually intended to end Iran's support for terror and Islamofascism and its desire for nuclear weapons:

"...the president [Reagan] signed National Security Decision Directive (NSDD) 32, which....called for aid to Solidarity, counter-propaganda in Poland, tightening of sanctions on the Soviet Union, and covert activities to achieve these objectives.

Reagan sent out 328 such 'Top Secret' directives to the diplomatic, military, and intelligence agencies during his presidency."
The President, the Pope, And the Prime Minister: Three Who Changed the World," p.185

"Reagan .... thought the aim of American foreign policy should be not to get along with the Communist powers but to hasten their end.

He opposed the Helsinki accords because he thought they codified the captive status of Moscow's East European satellites. He believed détente conferred a false legitimacy upon states whose governments were not installed by the consent of the governed.

He agreed with Churchill and with the Democrats' mid-century presidents that the best way to avoid a war was to be ready to fight one, and he quoted in one of his radio addresses the phrase "No nation ever saved its freedom by disarming itself in the hope of placating an enemy," from NSC-68, one of the Cold War founding documents of the Truman administration.

Thirty years earlier, these beliefs were the views of politicians of both major parties, .... Reagan's aim was to restore these views to the national dialogue, and in time he did."Reagan in Opposition

Obama's aim was always to nuclear arm the worst of western civilization's enemies.
And he did.

There is only one county into which Hussein Obama sent paid and trained operatives, apparatchiks, for the purpose of destabilization, and to overthrow and accomplish 'regime change.'

C'mon…..take a guess.

Which country?

Russian Collusion <==> Not playing nice. We are being dragged through a year long investigation watching Mueller trying to prove that Donald Trump did not play nice in the last election. That is what the Liberals are pinning all their hopes and dreams on.

Let me advance the binary explanation for the year-long farrago known as the Mueller Investigation:
a. the obvious explanation from the Democrats, Liberals, Bolsheviks, Progressives, Leftists....Trump is not of their party/faith

b. the establishment GOP, never-Trumpers and the like see Trump as a detriment to their profits/wealth, and here is the explanation:
"Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal"
Trump kills 16 regulations for every new one, crushing 2-for-1 goal

Most regulations are, in terms of what they are alleged to do, are actually there to be bribed away by the industries that they inhibit.
The pols write them, the corporations pay lobbyists to bribe the pols to insert loopholes....

....hence poor men come to Washington to do good, and leave as millionaires, having made good.

Trump is a threat to their sinecures.

You are forgetting something Political Chic. It’s the republican investigating republican.
Acting AG a republican assigned Mueller to investigate Trump.

Steve Bannon Blasts 'Javanka' As Everything Wrong With The White House

He said it was Kushner who encouraged Trump to fire FBI director James Comey. “It’s the dumbest political decision in modern political history, bar none,” Bannon insisted, calling it a “self-inflicted wound of massive proportions.”

I know you're a moron....but do try to sound less like one.

The demarcation is clear and indisputable:

On one side are the Bolsheviks, Leftists, Democrats, Liberals, establishment Republicans, and the Never-Trumpers.

On the other side....the American people.

You poor little moron. You are deviating from my post.

On one side are the Bolsheviks, Leftists, Democrats, Liberals establishment Republicans, and the Never-Trumpers.

You mean the 'American people' who voted for Trump. More Americans voted against him than voted for him. Since they are mutually exclusive groups I'd say the unAmerican people voted for Trump and the Bolsheviks, Leftists, Democrats, Liberals, establishment Republicans, and the Never-Trumpers are the real Americans.

First of all, you imbecile.....answer the question:

You are twisting your facts from the reality to your ignorant lies.
Obama NEVER award nuclear weapons to Iran. Obama put a hold of their nuclear program for 10 years
All they need is the completion of hard water located in Arak.

Since you are an expert. What is you other options? Go to war like this lap dog beggar Bibi Netanyahu wants.

The only way and only way to can really stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons is go to war.

" it was in the interests of the US to get a deal so some costs were worth while."

Gads, you're an imbecile.

He awarded nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.....and you fail to recognize that as not in the interests of either this country, or of the world????

Now.....exactly what are those 'US interests' he earned, you fool?????
You can repeat this lie as often as you want but it is still a lie. Iran was determined to become a nuclear power decades before Obama. The Israelis bombed them and Obama attacked them with a virus but this only delayed them, it didn't deter them. The Iran deal put the brakes on their program for years. That is what is in our interest.
Anyone who believes that Obama's 'deal' with Iran "put the brakes on their nuclear bomb making program" is fucking delusional.
NO nuclear watch-dogs have EVER been allowed into Iran's military bases. EVER!!!!
What the fuck do people think the Iranians are doing on these bases?
GOLD STAR! They are busy developing nuclear warheads/ICBMs
Inspectors with the International Atomic Energy Agency, the United Nations organization tasked with monitoring Iran’s nuclear facilities, have not requested access to military sites since the agreement went into effect, according to experts monitoring the process.

In your drunken stupor, you probably haven't noticed the last six years.

Remedial coming right up:

Here are some of his statements on the subject, going back to his first campaign for the presidency:

June 5, 2008, in Cairo: "I will continue to be clear on the fact that an Iranian nuclear weapon would be profoundly destabilizing for the entire region.It is strongly in America's interest to prevent such a scenario."

June 8, 2008, to AIPAC: "The danger from Iran is grave, it is real, and my goal will be to eliminate this threat.... Finally, let there be no doubt: I will always keep the threat of military action on the table to defend our security and our ally Israel."

October 7 2008, in the second presidential debate: "We cannot allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon. It would be a game-changer in the region. Not only would it threaten Israel, our strongest ally in the region and one of our strongest allies in the world, but it would also create a possibility of nuclear weapons falling into the hands of terrorists. And so it's unacceptable. And I will do everything that's required to prevent it. And we will never take military options off the table,"

November 7, 2008, press conference: "Iran's development of a nuclear weapon, I believe, is unacceptable. And we have to mount an international effort to prevent that from happening."

February 27, 2009, speech at Camp Lejeune: "(W)e are focusing on al Qaeda in Afghanistan and Pakistan; developing a strategy to use all elements of American power to prevent Iran from developing a nuclear weapon; and actively seeking a lasting peace between Israel and the Arab world."

January 27, 2010, State of the Union address: "And as Iran's leaders continue to ignore their obligations, there should be no doubt: They, too, will face growing consequences. That is a promise."

July 1, /2010, at the signing of the Iran Sanctions Act: "There should be no doubt -- the United States and the international community are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

May 19, 2011, speech on the Middle East: "Now, our opposition to Iran's intolerance and Iran's repressive measures, as well as its illicit nuclear program and its support of terror, is well known."

May 22, 2011, in an address to AIPAC: "You also see our commitment to our shared security in our determination to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons.... So let me be absolutely clear -- we remain committed to preventing Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons."

October 13,2011, press conference after meeting with South Korean president:"Now, we don't take any options off the table in terms of how we operate with Iran."

November 14, 2011, press conference: "So what I did was to speak with President Medvedev, as well as President Hu, and all three of us entirely agree on the objective, which is making sure that Iran does not weaponize nuclear power and that we don't trigger a nuclear arms race in the region. That's in the interests of all of us... I have said repeatedly and I will say it today, we are not taking any options off the table, because it's my firm belief that an Iran with a nuclear weapon would pose a security threat not only to the region but also to the United States."

December 8, 2011, press conference: (In response to question about pressuring Iran): "No options off the table means I'm considering all options."

December 16, 2011, speech to the General Assembly of the Union for Reform Judaism: "Another grave concern -- and a threat to the security of Israel, the United States and the world -- is Iran's nuclear program. And that's why our policy has been absolutely clear: We are determined to prevent Iran from acquiring nuclear weapons...and that's why, rest assured, we will take no options off the table. We have been clear."

January 24, 2012, State of the Union address: "Let there be no doubt: America is determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon, and I will take no options off the table to achieve that goal."

March 2, 2012, interview with Goldblog: "I... don't, as a matter of sound policy, go around advertising exactly what our intentions are. But I think both the Iranian and the Israeli governments recognize that when the United States says it is unacceptable for Iran to have a nuclear weapon, we mean what we say."

March 4, 2012, speech to AIPAC: "I have said that when it comes to preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, I will take no options off the table, and I mean what I say That includes all elements of American power: A political effort aimed at isolating Iran; a diplomatic effort to sustain our coalition and ensure that the Iranian program is monitored; an economic effort that imposes crippling sanctions; and, yes, a military effort to be prepared for any contingency."

March 5, 2012, remarks after meeting with Benjamin Netanyahu: "... I reserve all options, and my policy here is not going to be one of containment. My policy is prevention of Iran obtaining nuclear weapons. And as I indicated yesterday in my speech, when I say all options are at the table, I mean it."

March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

March 14, 2012, remarks after meeting with David Cameron: "...And as I said in a speech just a couple of weeks ago, I am determined not simply to contain Iran that is in possession of a nuclear weapon; I am determined to prevent Iran from getting a nuclear weapon -- in part for the reasons that David mentioned... We will do everything we can to resolve this diplomatically, but ultimately, we've got to have somebody on the other side of the table who's taking this seriously."http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...bc1fce-071d-11e2-afff-d6c7f20a83bf_print.html

September 25, 2012, speech to the United Nations General Assembly: "Make no mistake: A nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained...the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Obama's Crystal-Clear Promise to Stop Iran From Getting a Nuclear Weapon

He lied to gain the trust of imbeciles he could convince of his intentions....you.

Then he did the very opposite....but imbeciles are still ready to swallow the Kool-Aid

PawelKuczynski4.jpg

Again did you read your links or you just started at them? I’ll give you a chance. Read them again before I blast your ignorance. Again.

" it was in the interests of the US to get a deal so some costs were worth while."

Gads, you're an imbecile.

He awarded nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.....and you fail to recognize that as not in the interests of either this country, or of the world????

Now.....exactly what are those 'US interests' he earned, you fool?????
You can repeat this lie as often as you want but it is still a lie. Iran was determined to become a nuclear power decades before Obama. The Israelis bombed them and Obama attacked them with a virus but this only delayed them, it didn't deter them. The Iran deal put the brakes on their program for years. That is what is in our interest.
Anyone who believes that Obama's 'deal' with Iran "put the brakes on their nuclear bomb making program" is fucking delusional.
NO nuclear watch-dogs have EVER been allowed into Iran's military bases. EVER!!!!
What the fuck do people think the Iranians are doing on these bases?
GOLD STAR! They are busy developing nuclear warheads/ICBMs

Look at this ignorant racist. You make it sound that making those nuclear bomb is like putting a burrito grenade together.
1. Military base was never part of the agreement to be inspected. The same agreement between US and Russia
2. There are no nuclear facilities in those military bases, not that easy or simple to hide a nuclear facilities, inside the military base is the worst locations to hide such programs, it’s very easy to spot. We also have satellites to check those from the air.
2. They have not even completed to make the hard water facilities located in Arak to complete those nuclear weapons. So what in the world that you and other ignorant nitwits are you talking about?
3. The inspector already knew and counted how many incomplete fusions the Iranians have to make nuclear warheads. So if 2 are missing or moved then something is wrong.
4. There are other countries involved in this program but only snowflakes here in US are bitchin.
5. If it’s really that bad. What is lousy Trump waiting for?

On top of that what is your other alternatives? More sanctions? Go to war?

Let's put this imbecile away

1. "US: Iran Still Top State Terror Sponsor"
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-top-state-terror-sponsor-global-attacks-down

2. And now.....not how long it would take Iran, unaided by the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, to attain nuclear state status....

...but
IF they would EVER get nuclear weapons.

And the correct answer is no.....they would not, unaided by the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama

The sanctions were strangling them.

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically.

Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation.

Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

So...a. yes, Iran is the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism
and
b. no....they would not have achieved nuclear weapons sans the terrorist-aiding drug dealing Obama had not bequeathed same to the 7th century savages.

From a racist Chic with a hatred post . Tell me if your post mean a diddly squat of credibility.

The first Republican President famously said
"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

And that is the summary of the Mueller Fiasco.

1. "THE DEEP STATE
DID THE FBI CONSPIRE TO STOP TRUMP?
Did the FBI conspire to stop Trump?

2. Did he do it? Did Trump, or officials with his knowledge, collude with Vladimir Putin’s Russia to hack the emails of John Podesta and the DNC, and leak the contents to damage Hillary Clinton and elect Donald Trump?

3. … a rival explanation for what is going down here: That, from the outset, Director James Comey and an FBI camarilla were determined to stop Trump and elect Hillary Clinton. Having failed, they conspired to break Trump’s presidency, overturn his mandate and bring him down.

4. …first to block any indictment of Hillary for transmitting national security secrets over her private email server. That first objective was achieved 18 months ago. Why is this suspicious?
First, whether or not to indict was a decision that belonged to the Department of Justice, not Jim Comey or the FBI. His preemption of Justice Department authority was astonishing.

5. Second, while Comey said in his statement that Hillary had been “extremely careless” with security secrets, in his first draft, Clinton was declared guilty of “gross negligence” – the precise language in the statute to justify indictment.

6. Who talked Comey into softening the language to look less than criminal? One man was FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, whose wife, Jill, a Virginia state senate candidate, received a munificent PAC contribution of $474,000 from Clinton family friend and big bundler Terry McAuliffe.

7. Also urging Comey to soften the fatal phrase “gross negligence” was key FBI agent Peter Strzok. In text messages to his FBI lover Lisa Page, Strzok repeatedly vented his detestation of the “idiot” Trump.

8. After one meeting with “Andy” (McCabe), Strzok told Page an “insurance policy” was needed to keep Trump out of the White House.

9. Also, it appears Comey began drafting his exoneration statement of Hillary before the FBI had even interviewed her. And when the FBI did, Hillary was permitted to have her lawyers present.

10. One need not be a conspiracy nut to conclude the fix was in, ….Comey, McCabe, Strzok were not going to recommend an indictment that would blow Hillary out of the water

Have you noticed that the chorus of 'You just wait….Mueller will indict Trump….has become less a loud chorus, and more a susurrant murmuring from the lying low-lives???

Notice that the Press is totally uninterested in the Clinton/Obama crimes

You know why? What is the point of keep bringing up Hillary or Obama?
Is that supposed to clear Trump corrupted administration?

On one side are the Bolsheviks, Leftists, Democrats, Liberals establishment Republicans, and the Never-Trumpers.

You mean the 'American people' who voted for Trump. More Americans voted against him than voted for him. Since they are mutually exclusive groups I'd say the unAmerican people voted for Trump and the Bolsheviks, Leftists, Democrats, Liberals, establishment Republicans, and the Never-Trumpers are the real Americans.

First of all, you imbecile.....answer the question:

You are twisting your facts from the reality to your ignorant lies.
Obama NEVER award nuclear weapons to Iran. Obama put a hold of their nuclear program for 10 years
All they need is the completion of hard water located in Arak.

Since you are an expert. What is you other options? Go to war like this lap dog beggar Bibi Netanyahu wants.

The only way and only way to can really stop Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons is go to war.

"Obama NEVER award nuclear weapons to Iran."

upload_2018-1-6_9-0-54.jpeg

Let's put this imbecile away

1. "US: Iran Still Top State Terror Sponsor"
https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-top-state-terror-sponsor-global-attacks-down

2. And now.....not how long it would take Iran, unaided by the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama, to attain nuclear state status....

...but
IF they would EVER get nuclear weapons.

And the correct answer is no.....they would not, unaided by the crypto-Islamist, Hussein Obama

The sanctions were strangling them.

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically.

Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation.

Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

So...a. yes, Iran is the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism
and
b. no....they would not have achieved nuclear weapons sans the terrorist-aiding drug dealing Obama had not bequeathed same to the 7th century savages.

From a racist Chic with a hatred post . Tell me if your post mean a diddly squat of credibility.

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

3. "war criminal.... a person who transgresses moral or civil law"
war criminal

Forum List

Back