ghaddafi is dead thread

It's a bit of a stretch to credit Obama for this one, but have at it. Barry's gonna need all the help he can get in about a year......

Yeah.....we've heard....we've heard.......

foxzombienews.jpg

handjob.gif

Prediction:

Libya becomes a shithole run by crazies and becomes the new safe-haven for Al Qaeda.

:clap2:

Becomes? The Libyan commanders who's pockets we're lining already admit their fighters have Al-Qaeda ties, we know we're funding terrorists.

It's funny reading through this thread though. On one hand democrats CONSTANTLY downplay the U.S. role and involvement in Libya being blown up, but now of course Obama is a walking god now that Qaddafi is dead.

The fun of partisan politics :laugh2:

Got a cite for the "walking god" quote? If not, who's really playing partisan poltics here? :cool:

I'm an independent, both parties are scum to me.

I don't have to quote my opinion. Scroll through this thread, the theme from the Soros crowd is Obama did some great heroic thing.

Not from me. The Brits and the French led the Libyan support. Obama got dragged along, kicking and screaming. He deserves no credit. In fact, it is the Libyans themselves who deserve the credit. But, as is the way of the left... absolutely no one gets credit for anything other than your St Barack. It is no wonder the world laughs at y'all.

So....now it is Obama got dragged along

NATO does nothing without US approval. Obama stood up and ordered US forces to support Libyan rebels

It was your republicans who were kicking and screaming
And saying Obama was acting like a king or above the law. :lol:

So where are you Republicans? Ready to admit Obama played this one correctly? Any remorse for your votes to defund Libyan operations?

:woohoo::meow::woohoo:

:lol:

Remember way back in the 70's when SNL did a news story over the confusion of the spelling of Quadaffi?

Well after 30-40 years of Meida stories regarding Ghadaffi, we probably have seen 25 or so variations of "How To Spell Kadaffi"

Well, Kadaffi is dead, in the meantime, if any of you know the precise spelling of Kquadaffi,please Post It Here !!!
:flameth::Boom2:

For more than twenty years, the families of the Victims of Pan Am 103 have been fighting tirelessly in the pursuit of justice and justice demands that the tyrannical Ghadaffi regime needs to be held accountable for the murder of our loved ones. Today, we have learned the Ghadaffi may have been captured or killed. First, we want to commend the Libyan people for their courage and determination. Their freedom has come at a very high cost of their loved ones, so we all owe them a debt of gratitude. We also want to commend the NATO forces, especially the US military and the Obama administration. It might have been easier to stand back and allow potentially tragic events to play out. Instead, the US, the UK and France showed tremendous courage in the face of challenging political and diplomatic circumstances

Victims of Pan Am Flight 103, Inc

Enough Said!!

:clap2:

There aren't many posts that sway my opinion about anything, but the perspective here causes me to alter course: Let's put petty political bullshit aside for a moment and agree that the tragedy of Pan Am 103 has been avenged.

Becomes? The Libyan commanders who's pockets we're lining already admit their fighters have Al-Qaeda ties, we know we're funding terrorists.

It's funny reading through this thread though. On one hand democrats CONSTANTLY downplay the U.S. role and involvement in Libya being blown up, but now of course Obama is a walking god now that Qaddafi is dead.

The fun of partisan politics :laugh2:

Got a cite for the "walking god" quote? If not, who's really playing partisan poltics here? :cool:

I don't have to quote my opinion. Scroll through this thread, the theme from the Soros crowd is Obama did some great heroic thing.

The "Soros crowd"?!?! You just follow up one lie with another, don't you? Par for the course for the the "Adolph crowd", I guess!!! :cool:

Not from me. The Brits and the French led the Libyan support. Obama got dragged along, kicking and screaming. He deserves no credit. In fact, it is the Libyans themselves who deserve the credit. But, as is the way of the left... absolutely no one gets credit for anything other than your St Barack. It is no wonder the world laughs at y'all.

No credit, but undoubtedly armed with blame should it be needed, right? :doubt:

Not by me. I neither blame Obama nor credit him... unless one or the other is warranted. It's you partisan twits on both sides that insist on making it all about us. It isn't. Morons.

Idiotic post of the week from someone who never toes the line and takes a position but is ready to blame any wrong decision and discredit any correct decision

Partisan hack

For more than twenty years, the families of the Victims of Pan Am 103 have been fighting tirelessly in the pursuit of justice and justice demands that the tyrannical Ghadaffi regime needs to be held accountable for the murder of our loved ones. Today, we have learned the Ghadaffi may have been captured or killed. First, we want to commend the Libyan people for their courage and determination. Their freedom has come at a very high cost of their loved ones, so we all owe them a debt of gratitude. We also want to commend the NATO forces, especially the US military and the Obama administration. It might have been easier to stand back and allow potentially tragic events to play out. Instead, the US, the UK and France showed tremendous courage in the face of challenging political and diplomatic circumstances

Enough Said!!

What were the comments when obama asked Scotland to release the Lockerbie bomber to Libyan custody?

Holy shit man! I've seen folks attempt to rewrite history, but this takes such revision to a whole new level.

Tipsy needs to lay off the sauce before the ASPCA has to be called for a "protective custody" arrangement. :eek:

Enough Said!!

I can't believe this slipped my memory, every day from 2001-2009 democrats were DEMANDING Bush go to war with Libya.

How could I forget?!?!?!?!?!?!

While not a Democrat, I cannot recall the Democrats Demanding war with Libya during the Bush years, however I do recall this,

“We are taking these actions in recognition of Libya's continued commitment to its renunciation of terrorism and the excellent cooperation Libya has provided to the United States and other members of the international community in response to common global threats faced by the civilized world since September 11, 2001,” Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said in a statement.

U.S. to renew ties with Libya - World news - Mideast/N. Africa - msnbc.com

Bush said Libya's leader, Col. Moammar Gadhafi, had "agreed to immediately and unconditionally allow inspectors from international organizations to enter Libya.

"These inspectors will render an accounting of all nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and will help oversee their elimination," Bush said
Bush, Blair: Libya to dismantle WMD programs - CNN

The Iran and Libya Sanctions Act of 1996 (ILSA) was a 1996 act of Congress that imposed economic sanctions on firms doing business with Iran and Libya. On September 30, 2006, the act was renamed to the Iran Sanctions Act (ISA), as it no longer applied to Libya, and extended until December 31, 2011. As of March 2008, ISA sanctions had not been enforced against any non-US company;
Iran and Libya Sanctions Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Point is, this "scum" is no longer in the picture, and like it or not the current President is going to get some Credit for it, even if he deserves it or not. US asssets in this case were used to support the NATO effort in Libya and in doing so helped rid the world of a 42 year dictator that had no problems with the murder of innocent Americans. So personally I don't give a hoot in hell who get's credit for it, as long as the end result is the same.

Spare us your phony concern for the blacks in Libya. Your lies don't impress anyone with a brain. :cool:

I wasn't complaining, just stating a fact. The Libyan terrorists have been targeting blacks in Libya for a long time now. The excuse was that the terrorists were going after Gadhafi's African mercenaries. In reality, it's any black at all.

If you think it's a lie, prove it. After all I can back up what I claim. You can't.

You weren't stating a fact. You were stating a LIE. WHAT A PHONY YOU ARE!!! Do you think we don't understand the intent of your previous statements, highlighted in BOLD above? How stupid can you be to say something so false in the very same thread. Talk about leaving yourself open for the "Liar of the Year" award!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Okay, I will assume that you are just ignorant. And so lazy you won't look it up yourself.

LIBYA: Rebels execute black immigrants while forces kidnap others | SomalilandPress.com

LIBYA: Rebels execute black immigrants while forces kidnap others
Comments (128)ADDIS ABABA — While much of the world’s attention is focusing on crude oil prices and the Libyan pipelines in the east of the country– human right groups say rebels are committing crimes against humanity.

In east Libya, African hunt began as towns and cities began fall under the control of Libyan rebels, mobs and gangs. They started to detain, insult, rape and even executing black immigrants, students and refugees.

In the past two weeks, more than 100 Africans from various Sub-Sahara states are believed to have been killed by Libyan rebels and their supporters.

According to Somali refugees in Libya, at least five Somalis from Somaliland and Somalia were executed in Tripoli and Benghazi by anti-Gaddafi mobs. Dozens of refugees and immigrants workers from Ethiopia, Eritrea, Ghana, Nigeria, Chad, Mali and Niger have been killed, some of them were led into the desert and stabbed to death. Black Libyan men receiving medical care in hospitals in Benghazi were reportedly abducted by armed rebels. They are part of more than 200 African immigrants held in secret locations by the rebels.

In many disputes involving Libyan residents and black Africans, the Libyans are turning in the Africans as mercenaries.

AU: Libyan rebels may be killing black people - CBS News

(CBS/AP) ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia - The chairman of the African Union says Libyan rebels may be indiscriminately killing black people in Libya because they have confused innocent migrant workers with mercenaries.

OnlineNigeria News - Libya Rebels Still Killing Nigerians

Another Nigerian about to be "Slaughtered" in Libya, the rebels kill any black man they see and often assault the women, they claim all black people are supporting Gadhafi. This is pure Genocide.

Libya fighters arrest a man from Nigeria, who they allege is a Gadhafi loyalist, as they take control of Moammar Gadhafi loyalists villages in the desert some 730 km south of Tripoli, at Mahruga, 50 km north of the southern city of Sebbah, Libya, Saturday, Sept. 17, 2011.

All the black men & their family are trapped indoors, they can't even risk trying to cross the border to return home or even going to look for food. Jonathan please help.

It's a FACT. The rebel terrorists are killing blacks indiscriminately. ALL of them.

Prove these facts wrong. It's a challenge.

I won't call you a liar, because I really do think that you don't know what's going on in the world having a preference to believe liberal propaganda. I will expect an apology.

Last edited by a moderator:
:woohoo::meow::woohoo:

:lol:

Remember way back in the 70's when SNL did a news story over the confusion of the spelling of Quadaffi?

Well after 30-40 years of Meida stories regarding Ghadaffi, we probably have seen 25 or so variations of "How To Spell Kadaffi"

Well, Kadaffi is dead, in the meantime, if any of you know the precise spelling of Kquadaffi,please Post It Here !!!
:flameth::Boom2:
I speak a little turkish and arabic.....and my guess is:

Qu'ddafi

The "Soros crowd"?!?! You just follow up one lie with another, don't you? Par for the course for the the "Adolph crowd", I guess!!! :cool:

My apologies, Soros has been a friend to democrats over the years but that doesn't mean the voters have to like him you're right.

Ok democrats are on here touting some great heroic thing Obama did.

Downplay our involvement in terms of all the horrible thing the rebels are doing, but prop up our involvement when trying to hand out credit for Qaddafi being dead.

Again, american partisan politics :party:, just sit back and be entertained.

First Bin Laden and now Gadhafi.

Good job, Obama.

Please show me where Obama should get the credit for this, dickspit.

If Obama had not decided to support the rebels in Libya, would Qaddafi be dead?
We SAW what was Priority #1, for BUSHCO!!!!

2/24/2011

"In 2008, former president George W. Bush sent his top diplomat Condoleezza Rice to Libya for talks with Gadhafi. She called the trip "historic" and said it had "come after a lot of difficulty, the suffering of many people that will never be forgotten or assuaged."

The same year, Texas-based Exxon Mobil signed an exploration agreement with the Libyan National Oil Corp. to explore for hydrocarbons off the Libyan coast.

The U.S. also approved the sale of military items to Libya in recent years, giving private arms firms licenses to sell everything from explosives and incendiary agents to aircraft parts and targeting equipment.

The Bush administration approved the sale of $3 million of materials to Libya in 2006 and $5.3 million in 2007. In 2008, Libya was allowed to import $46 million in armaments from the U.S. The approved goods included nearly 400 shipments of explosive and incendiary materials, 25,000 aircraft parts, 56,000 military electronics components and nearly 1,000 items of optical targeting and other guidance equipment."

"It's NOT ABOUT OIL!"

(Right, "conservatives"??)

handjob.gif

Of course not. It contains several sounds not available to english speakers.

The phonemes "H", "Th" , Wh", "Y" and "W" are not available to russians either. It is kind of fun to see what they do to them in their newspapers when they have to print a name that has them.

Ding dong the witch is dead, and typographers world wide rejoice.

Marco Rubio was just on FOX. According to him MOST of the credit goes to the British and French forces..

I'm grateful.

Forum List

Back