Ghislane Maxwell found guilty

Things don't come out when the elites are involved. Clintons, obamas, princes . I doubt anything comes out . The fbi will just use all the evidence to extort and blackmail . Corrupt to the core from the highest powers .
May not come out timely enough, but it always comes out. People love to talk and especially talk dirty and it doesn't get much dirtier than pimping little girls to the rich and famous. Wait for the books and see who sues, who stays quiet, and who wins the lawsuits to keep it from publishing.

Ohhhhh......She has lots to tell and Fed sentencing allows for cooperation and she never testified

Poor Billy Bob..................Wasn't 26 flight records enough for the pedo kreep
Trump was there also. He wasn't making school lunches for the kids.

What was that about or do creeps? Pussy grabbing. Ay big mouth. You hypocrite.

Before
max1.jpg

After
See the source image

I haven't been following this closely enough to know what her "defense" was, but it sure seems obvious that she was essentially facilitating what was happening, at very least.

I'd sure love to know some more names, though. That could get pretty interesting.

I thought she would “name names” in response to her prosecution.

Her book of clients never came up

Epstein was in jail for a little longer than Ghislane will be and he was taken out before the new year...which....i must say, i predicted. I don't think they'll get her before January 1...that would look vevvy vevvy suspicious...but they could have it done by February if they feel she is a definite threat.

she'll keep her mouth shut.

Offer her immunity so she can turn over evidence on Biden, Clinton and Obama's daughters....they are the ones behind all of this sex trafficking

Forum List

Back