Ghislane Maxwell found guilty

I haven't been following this closely enough to know what her "defense" was, but it sure seems obvious that she was essentially facilitating what was happening, at very least.

I'd sure love to know some more names, though. That could get pretty interesting.
Mark my words, you want names you may soon be getting them.

She will become a State’s witness in return for a lighter sentence…or….

She will await the 2024 election and see if Trump wins.

I am not joking about that. I am convinced Trump will pardon her if he runs and wins.

Last edited:
Excellent, BWK. They convicted on 5 out of 6 charges. Here dude, you forgot your link.
LOL! I thought it posted. Thanks! I'm old as hell.

Excellent, BWK. They convicted on 5 out of 6 charges. Here dude, you forgot your link.

What's the penalty for sex trafficking in New York? A governorship?

Time for her to take a ride to the other big house. LOL! So many young girls and women suffered under her evil. Glad justice finally arrived.
giphy.gif

QAnon was right!

Look at how young they look. BFFs for decades.

We cant even talk about a child predator without people invoking politics into it. Its so sad..
We are so fucked!

I haven't been following this closely enough to know what her "defense" was, but it sure seems obvious that she was essentially facilitating what was happening, at very least.

I'd sure love to know some more names, though. That could get pretty interesting.

She is guilty, now everyone move on.

No more talking about this.

M'kay?

Most of them are still sealed. Hek man, the ones that were released didnt tell us anything new. Probably why they were released..
To keep dumb people happy.
I have read nothing about sealing court records in this case. I suspect the prosecutors just wanted to present evidence to convince the jury, charges, charged were true to convince the jury in this trial. I can appreciate your curiosity, as I wouldn't mind knowing, myself, but better to get a quick conviction than start a witch hunt to satisfy public curiosity and prolong the case, the expense and further delay of justice, she richly deserves. Maybe you might get something on the appeals, but unlikely appeal court will allow new evidence. You may have to wait for the book.

LOL! I thought it posted. Thanks! I'm old as hell.
No prob. Thought you had an important thread. Didn't want some mod to kill it.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Ohhhhh......She has lots to tell and Fed sentencing allows for cooperation and she never testified

Poor Billy Bob..................Wasn't 26 flight records enough for the pedo kreep
Funny you go on about that when we all know that Epstein "suicided" while a guest of the trump/Barr federal prison system.

Forum List

Back