Giuliani: Hillary Clinton Should Be Under Investigation For Five Different Crimes

Giuliani's political career is over. He's as credible as he was over 10 years ago when he swore he wouldn't use 9/11 for political purposes. And then he spent over 10 years using 9/11 for political purposes.

So he can go fuck himself. And you too Vig.

No kidding. Ghouliani is the one who should be under investigation.

really, well then why isn't he?

He was in on 911 and did his part covering it up (scapegoating those E-Ville muzzies, etc). Keep in mind (former Mayor) Ghouliani's command post was in the Saloman Building; aka Building 7.
There went your credibility...

Giuliani's political career is over. He's as credible as he was over 10 years ago when he swore he wouldn't use 9/11 for political purposes. And then he spent over 10 years using 9/11 for political purposes.

The democrat party loves mindless devotees like you. And, yes, we are very much afraid there are too many millions like you. Else, how would Barack have ever been re-elected.

Well Black Rag he still carries MORE respect in that town then Hillary and certainly More then YOU!

And John Kerry's wife is a Muslim from Lebanon, right?
East Africa to be exact..

He was in on 911 and did his part covering it up (scapegoating those E-Ville muzzies, etc). Keep in mind (former Mayor) Ghouliani's command post was in the Saloman Building; aka Building 7.
There went your credibility...

Hardly. But, thanks for telling me (however inadvertently) which side you're on.

oh ok, a 9/11 truther. I did ask

You remember back in 2008 when Ghouliani ran for Pres? In the primary for New York state, he garnered EXACTLY 9.11% of the vote.

This was after he had promised not to use 911 and then went ahead and used 911 in every other sentence that came out of his mouth.

Do you know what the odds are for that to happen? To get exactly 9.11% of the vote? The odds are around 4 trillion to 1. Obviously, the figures (however many votes he really got) were manipulated.

I haven't really followed NY City politics that much, but I can't understand when Rudy turned the city around as to how quickly Bloomberg and de Blasio have turned it back into a sh*thole.

The liberals new term of their politics being "Progressives" should be rephrased to "Regressives".

Giuliani: Hillary Clinton Should Be Under Investigation For Five Different Crimes

There's NO question of that.

Until we have an HONEST Justice Department and an FBI that is inclined to do the RIGHT thing, nothing will happen, except for continued pontification.

I haven't really followed NY City politics that much, but I can't understand when Rudy turned the city around as to how quickly Bloomberg and de Blasio have turned it back into a sh*thole.

The liberals new term of their politics being "Progressives" should be rephrased to "Regressives".

Until we have an HONEST Justice Department and an FBI that is inclined to do the RIGHT thing, nothing will happen, except for continued pontification.
A double back pedal with a reverse in posting. That Booby shows you to be a PHONY.

A double back pedal with a reverse in posting. That Booby shows you to be a PHONY.

A double back pedal with a reverse in posting = Arguing in the alternative

I can appreciate your compulsive, obsessive, need to defame me but why don't you start your own thread on the subject rather than making off topic troll posts in this thread.

I can appreciate your compulsive, obsessive, need to defame me but why don't you start your own thread on the subject rather than making off topic troll posts in this thread.
Well stupid it's "Vs" thread. His call.

stupid?

Hmm...would that defamation also include people who claim Kerry's wife is a Muslim from Lebanon?

stupid?

Hmm...would that defamation also include people who claim Kerry's wife is a Muslim from Lebanon?
She was born in east Africa Booby.

NOW on topic. Hillary SHOULD be facing either prison or GITMO for her treason. The Clinton foundation files show MORE then enough overseas bribery to put anyone else in prison.

stupid?

She was born in east Africa Booby.

NOW on topic. Hillary SHOULD be facing either prison or GITMO for her treason. The Clinton foundation files show MORE then enough overseas bribery to put anyone else in prison.

I knew where she was born, as well as what her nationality is, but you needed me to manipulate S.J into giving you the correct info. Humiliating, huh?

On topic, Yes Hilary and her emails are enough for criminal prosecution.

Rudy? The guy who refused to place the OEM elsewhere rather than the World Trade Center as even his own cabinet members suggested giving the fact that the WTC had already been previously attacked and everyone knew the NYC one was a high value target for terrorists?

Rudy is feeling ignored since his political career is over.
He succeeded in getting his name in the news, though.

The man turned NYC around! Which was an amazing feat. De Bozo is turning it back but that's a different story!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back