Giuliani’s daughter voting for Biden

“I have a difficult confession—something I usually save for at least the second date. My father is Rudy Giuliani. We are multiverses apart, politically and otherwise.

I saw firsthand the kind of cruel, selfish politics that Donald Trump has now inflicted on our country. It made me want to run as far away from them as possible. But trust me when I tell you: Running away does not solve the problem. We have to stand and fight. The only way to end this nightmare is to vote. There is hope on the horizon, but we’ll only grasp it if we elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

How weird...a WOKE, young, unwise, filthy Leftist whore with daddy issues?
Fuck, there’s none of those out there is there?

Last edited:
“I have a difficult confession—something I usually save for at least the second date. My father is Rudy Giuliani. We are multiverses apart, politically and otherwise.

I saw firsthand the kind of cruel, selfish politics that Donald Trump has now inflicted on our country. It made me want to run as far away from them as possible. But trust me when I tell you: Running away does not solve the problem. We have to stand and fight. The only way to end this nightmare is to vote. There is hope on the horizon, but we’ll only grasp it if we elect Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.

Sounds like she is po'd that her daddy wasn't as corrupt as Hunter's daddy which would have made her alot of money. Oh -well..........sometimes offspring are just trash.
Think again. Her brother and Rudy’s son got a nice job working for Trump ... doing what?
Whatever Trump tells them to do.
You mean he gets a good salary from the Trump administration for doing very little because his dad works for Trump as a PERSONAL attorney?
Poor screwed taxpayers, and that excludes Trump!

How weird...a young, unwise, filthy Leftist whore with daddy issues?
No wonder you’re a broke loser.

So, she probably hates her dad, and yet wants to use his name to further her own political views.

That's what we in NYC call chutzpah.
She has a voice of her own. Not yours and your opinion.

Her voice is only heard because of who she is in relation to what she is saying, not what she had done on her own.

Your response invalidates nothing of what I stated.
Now you make shit up. She has an opinion of her Father that you don't like. Typical of someone who can't take it.

The only reason CNN cares about her opinion is 1) She's Giuliani's daughter, and 2) it's against her father's.

That is the cold hard truth, deal with it snowflake.
I agree with your #1 reason why the media (Vanity Affair in this case) cares about her opinion — she’s got a famous dad.
I disagree with your #2.
The press is still interested in what Don Jr, Eric, Ivanka, etc have to say about their dad, even though they support him no matter how stupid his actions are.

They are active parts of his administration, even if unpaid and outside the normal civil/service-appointment process.

What does Giuliani's daughter have to do with anything he is doing?

This one is even more embarrassing. Giuliani caught touching his genitals while flirting with a 15 year old:

How weird...a WOKE, young, unwise, filthy Leftist whore with daddy issues?

Young inexperienced girls devoid of any life experience.

Yes, that is who I look up to when I want to know who to vote for.

Suckers and losers.

This one is even more embarrassing. Giuliani caught touching his genitals while flirting with a 15 year old:
You convinced me to watch the new Borat movie. You changed my mind! It appears to be funnier that I thought.

Forum List

Back