Give em' Hell Obama.....doesn't matter any way.

He is free to nominate, the GOP controlled Senate is free to not consent. I remember the day after the 2012 elections, Obama came out and made a statement...do you remember what is was? I do.

obama_quotes_elections_have_consequences_basic_round_button_keychain-r11f25273ff4543a2a546892544d0153f_x7s50_1024.jpg

Yes, they do.
Yes, but this message seems to go over some people's head....ie white conservative voters!!

The GOP controlled Senate won the last election bub......they decide. Not Obama. There's nothing Obama and the democrats can do about it, except caterwaul and shed tears. Tough shit. Elections do have consequences.

What? The president has ever gotdamned right to put up nominee's, now what the senate does after that, my point is who gives a fuck. They don't do shit as it is and I can assure you and you heard it here first....they're gonna love obstructing Obama right up to the elections, like what the fuck else is new with these lazy don't do a fuckin thing conservative welfare fucks?

He is free to nominate, the GOP controlled Senate is free to not consent. I remember the day after the 2012 elections, Obama came out and made a statement...do you remember what is was? I do.

obama_quotes_elections_have_consequences_basic_round_button_keychain-r11f25273ff4543a2a546892544d0153f_x7s50_1024.jpg

Yes, they do.
Yes, but this message seems to go over some people's head....ie white conservative voters!!

The GOP controlled Senate won the last election bub......they decide. Not Obama. There's nothing Obama and the democrats can do about it, except caterwaul and shed tears. Tough shit. Elections do have consequences.

What? The president has ever gotdamned right to put up nominee's, now what the senate does after that, my point is who gives a fuck. They don't do shit as it is and I can assure you and you heard it here first....they're gonna love obstructing Obama right up to the elections, like what the fuck else is new with these lazy don't do a fuckin thing conservative welfare fucks?

He does have the right to nominate, and the Senate has the right to obstruct his nominees. Welcome to the USA! Checks and balances.....

When you hear the testimony of the kid on the ground with a bullet through the eye....that's the least they could do. I want to remind you, he was UNARMED YOU BIGGOT!!
But he had just whacked the cop in the head. Cops don't let you beat on them so you can take their shit. That's how it works. We are all better off with the asshole in the ground.

According to eye wittness's, the black guy there.....this bad coward of a cop grabbed this kid and the kid was defending himself, something you get to live another day white motherfuckers do.......bottom line, because I'm not going to rehash this shit with a racist...bottom line the cop got off the hook, with even a white construction worker saying the cop was wrong.....so again, how the fuck is Obama at fault for saying something? You white fucks want us nigga's to always play by your gotdamned rules...well, contrary to popular beliefs, we's some free motherfuckers too.

Yes. The coward of a cop DID in fact grab Mike Brown. Why? He was going to be under arrest for robbing a gas station. Thats...kinda what cops do ya know.

But then Brown wanted to play grown folks games with grown folks consequences. He lost.

One more time, which is typical of you racist lunatics...this cop had no clue as to what had occured earlier with Brown...this is fact, google the shit if you don't believe me. He had no clue....he was just being a fucked up nasty white mf with a badge seeing two nigga's walking in the street and decided like all them bastards do, harrass a motherfucker....Mike lost but this bitch has a murder on his hands and with God, he'll pay for it!!
Your beliefs don't match reality. The cop was there because the thug robbed the store and assaulted the shop keeper. You are part of the problem, y'alls need to get your shit together and act like humans!

When that fuckin cop pulled them boys over from walking in the street, he had no fuckin clue that it was Mike Brown, read the fuckin transcripts you moron. Listen, the kid is dead and the problem is still there, racial profiling and until they start profiling you white motherfuckers like they do us, than we can talk the human being debate, dig?

Yes, they do.

He does have the right to nominate, and the Senate has the right to obstruct his nominees. Welcome to the USA! Checks and balances.....

I agree, so what's your fuckin point? Re read my thread hommie!!

Yes, they do.

obstruct? not really. if this president gives them a nominee who was unanimously confirmed to go to a circuit court (e.g., the DC Circuit) the senate has no reason not to confirm. the dems never refused to confirm a nominee without a good reason.

but the hacks don't get it.

as to elections having consequences, dear boy, the right hasn't been able to cope with that through two presidential elections.

I wanna see some diversity. All he seems to appoint to big legal positions are blacks and mexicans.

Wrong. GWB got less cooperation and more vitriol from the left.

that's a lie. after 9/11 everyone gave him a chance. they even let him lie them into a war.

now be quiet unless you feel like telling the truth.

After 9/11 Bush had the nation in the palms of his hands, all rallying for justice and wanting answers.....instead, this clown, this joke of a president lied us into a war that made no sense and we fell for it and to this day, will pay out the ass for it for generations to come.

that's a lie. after 9/11 everyone gave him a chance. they even let him lie them into a war.

BS you loons and the media screeched "bush lied people died" and "no war for oil" for 8 years. Sell your BS to someone else skank.

Yes, they do.

obstruct? not really. if this president gives them a nominee who was unanimously confirmed to go to a circuit court (e.g., the DC Circuit) the senate has no reason not to confirm. the dems never refused to confirm a nominee without a good reason.

as to elections having consequences, dear boy, the right hasn't been able to cope with that through two presidential elections.

Jill, you are on a row...and doing it by telling nothing but the truth. Good luck trying to penetrate brains layered in concrete here. LOLOL

After 9/11 Bush had the nation in the palms of his hands, all rallying for justice and wanting answers.....instead, this clown, this joke of a president lied us into a war that made no sense and we fell for it and to this day, will pay out the ass for it for generations to come.

well, if you read hans blix's final report on his inspection if iraq, you kind of knew he was lying. but that was after they voted to give him authority. he was supposed to go back to congress after. he didn't.

BS you loons and the media screeched "bush lied people died" and "no war for oil" for 8 years. Sell your BS to someone else skank.

Uh, Miss Skank....uh, Bush did lie....one more time moron, Bush did lie and he did it for the oil....now beep yourself back to earth, cause you are clearly spaced out on facts. I know the truth hurts, but facts is facts skankie mop!!

Yes, they do.

They'll find a reason. Just like the Democrats found a reason with Robert Bork.

Allow me to quote your President.once again - "ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES". remember that? If the Democrats had won the last election instead of losing they would have control of the Senate and all the cards. But they lost. Too bad, so sad. The GOP controlled Senate can hold up any nominee in the Judiciary committee for as long as they want to.

:thup:

But he had just whacked the cop in the head. Cops don't let you beat on them so you can take their shit. That's how it works. We are all better off with the asshole in the ground.

According to eye wittness's, the black guy there.....this bad coward of a cop grabbed this kid and the kid was defending himself, something you get to live another day white motherfuckers do.......bottom line, because I'm not going to rehash this shit with a racist...bottom line the cop got off the hook, with even a white construction worker saying the cop was wrong.....so again, how the fuck is Obama at fault for saying something? You white fucks want us nigga's to always play by your gotdamned rules...well, contrary to popular beliefs, we's some free motherfuckers too.

Yes. The coward of a cop DID in fact grab Mike Brown. Why? He was going to be under arrest for robbing a gas station. Thats...kinda what cops do ya know.

But then Brown wanted to play grown folks games with grown folks consequences. He lost.

One more time, which is typical of you racist lunatics...this cop had no clue as to what had occured earlier with Brown...this is fact, google the shit if you don't believe me. He had no clue....he was just being a fucked up nasty white mf with a badge seeing two nigga's walking in the street and decided like all them bastards do, harrass a motherfucker....Mike lost but this bitch has a murder on his hands and with God, he'll pay for it!!
Your beliefs don't match reality. The cop was there because the thug robbed the store and assaulted the shop keeper. You are part of the problem, y'alls need to get your shit together and act like humans!

When that fuckin cop pulled them boys over from walking in the street, he had no fuckin clue that it was Mike Brown, read the fuckin transcripts you moron. Listen, the kid is dead and the problem is still there, racial profiling and until they start profiling you white motherfuckers like they do us, than we can talk the human being debate, dig?
Brown was the culprit, he figured it out. That's what cops do. If a lot of blacks are acting up in heavily black populated areas then there's a lot of attention from the police. Dig? Yawls don't get a free ride due to your skin color.

well, if you read hans blix's final report on his inspection if iraq, you kind of knew he was lying. but that was after they voted to give him authority. he was supposed to go back to congress after. he didn't.

They used Powell who they knew had public creds as the mouth piece to spread these lies, thank God, Powell began to realize he was being used and got out of that mess.

He got a ton of cooperation before declaring Democrats soldier hating traitors. He tore this country so far in half we might never fix it. If you weren't a conservative who orgasmed over seeing our soldiers coming home maimed and in caskets you were branded as hating America. Did you forget that? Did you block that psychotic 8 year bloodlust out of your memory?

And W still lives like the royalty he is.

50977c40254c202da2077944110df6e4.jpg

They'll find a reason. Just like the Democrats found a reason with Robert Bork.

Allow me to quote your President.once again - "ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES". remember that? If the Democrats had won the last election instead of losing they would have control of the Senate and all the cards. But they lost. Too bad, so sad. The GOP controlled Senate can hold up any nominee in the Judiciary committee for as long as they want to.

:thup:
First off this is not a reprimand on democrats. Off season elections are notorious for low voter turnout...not to mention the fact half of US districts are all gerrymandered to serve conservatives anyways...so miss me on this grand scale votes of republicans having both houses...which by the way, I bet you a buck, you can't name one effin thing these welfare losers have passed or accomplished that mean shit to the average moron that voted for em, beside make Obama a lame duck prez. Oh and just for the record, they never changed presidents either.

Forum List

Back