Give em' Hell Obama.....doesn't matter any way.

Wrong. GWB got less cooperation and more vitriol from the left.
He got a ton of cooperation before declaring Democrats soldier hating traitors. He tore this country so far in half we might never fix it. If you weren't a conservative who orgasmed over seeing our soldiers coming home maimed and in caskets you were branded as hating America. Did you forget that? Did you block that psychotic 8 year bloodlust out of your memory?

And W still lives like the royalty he is.

50977c40254c202da2077944110df6e4.jpg
These ass wholes here, will never respond to your message, because for some reason, the truth just seems to make em all go silent...tsk, tsk

First off this is not a reprimand on democrats. Off season elections are notorious for low voter turnout...not to mention the fact half of US districts are all gerrymandered to serve conservatives anyways...so miss me on this grand scale votes of republicans having both houses...which by the way, I bet you a buck, you can't name one effin thing these welfare losers have passed or accomplished that mean shit to the average moron that voted for em, beside make Obama a lame duck prez. Oh and just for the record, they never changed presidents either.
It doesn't help when you realize your fearless leader was peddling a sack of shit.

First off this is not a reprimand on democrats. Off season elections are notorious for low voter turnout...not to mention the fact half of US districts are all gerrymandered to serve conservatives anyways...so miss me on this grand scale votes of republicans having both houses...which by the way, I bet you a buck, you can't name one effin thing these welfare losers have passed or accomplished that mean shit to the average moron that voted for em, beside make Obama a lame duck prez. Oh and just for the record, they never changed presidents either.
It doesn't help when you realize your fearless leader was peddling a sack of shit.

A pack of shit that 28 million americans voted for...cha ching!!

Because they were lied to ... ca ching!

According to eye wittness's, the black guy there.....this bad coward of a cop grabbed this kid and the kid was defending himself, something you get to live another day white motherfuckers do.......bottom line, because I'm not going to rehash this shit with a racist...bottom line the cop got off the hook, with even a white construction worker saying the cop was wrong.....so again, how the fuck is Obama at fault for saying something? You white fucks want us nigga's to always play by your gotdamned rules...well, contrary to popular beliefs, we's some free motherfuckers too.

Yes. The coward of a cop DID in fact grab Mike Brown. Why? He was going to be under arrest for robbing a gas station. Thats...kinda what cops do ya know.

But then Brown wanted to play grown folks games with grown folks consequences. He lost.

One more time, which is typical of you racist lunatics...this cop had no clue as to what had occured earlier with Brown...this is fact, google the shit if you don't believe me. He had no clue....he was just being a fucked up nasty white mf with a badge seeing two nigga's walking in the street and decided like all them bastards do, harrass a motherfucker....Mike lost but this bitch has a murder on his hands and with God, he'll pay for it!!
Your beliefs don't match reality. The cop was there because the thug robbed the store and assaulted the shop keeper. You are part of the problem, y'alls need to get your shit together and act like humans!

When that fuckin cop pulled them boys over from walking in the street, he had no fuckin clue that it was Mike Brown, read the fuckin transcripts you moron. Listen, the kid is dead and the problem is still there, racial profiling and until they start profiling you white motherfuckers like they do us, than we can talk the human being debate, dig?
Brown was the culprit, he figured it out. That's what cops do. If a lot of blacks are acting up in heavily black populated areas then there's a lot of attention from the police. Dig? Yawls don't get a free ride due to your skin color.

Trust me in the state of Ky and Indiana, white people are bad ass bad. All live to have a day in court...do me a favor, until your white ass walk in the shoes of blacks, you have no creds here...again, Bye Felicia!!

Dude, if Obama were to run a 3rd term, he'd win hands down....hate all you want, if it helps you sleep at night in your ash trays.

Yes. The coward of a cop DID in fact grab Mike Brown. Why? He was going to be under arrest for robbing a gas station. Thats...kinda what cops do ya know.

But then Brown wanted to play grown folks games with grown folks consequences. He lost.

One more time, which is typical of you racist lunatics...this cop had no clue as to what had occured earlier with Brown...this is fact, google the shit if you don't believe me. He had no clue....he was just being a fucked up nasty white mf with a badge seeing two nigga's walking in the street and decided like all them bastards do, harrass a motherfucker....Mike lost but this bitch has a murder on his hands and with God, he'll pay for it!!
Your beliefs don't match reality. The cop was there because the thug robbed the store and assaulted the shop keeper. You are part of the problem, y'alls need to get your shit together and act like humans!

When that fuckin cop pulled them boys over from walking in the street, he had no fuckin clue that it was Mike Brown, read the fuckin transcripts you moron. Listen, the kid is dead and the problem is still there, racial profiling and until they start profiling you white motherfuckers like they do us, than we can talk the human being debate, dig?
Brown was the culprit, he figured it out. That's what cops do. If a lot of blacks are acting up in heavily black populated areas then there's a lot of attention from the police. Dig? Yawls don't get a free ride due to your skin color.

Trust me in the state of Ky and Indiana, white people are bad ass bad. All live to have a day in court...do me a favor, until your white ass walk in the shoes of blacks, you have no creds here...again, Bye Felicia!!
I'm not stealing a black man's shoes. What up with you?

Dude, if Obama were to run a 3rd term, he'd win hands down....hate all you want, if it helps you sleep at night in your ash trays.
obbie isn't even campaigning for anyone because he knows it will kill their chances.

He got a ton of cooperation before declaring Democrats soldier hating traitors. He tore this country so far in half we might never fix it. If you weren't a conservative who orgasmed over seeing our soldiers coming home maimed and in caskets you were branded as hating America. Did you forget that? Did you block that psychotic 8 year bloodlust out of your memory?
We saw more caskets coming back from Iraq under Obama. Than we saw under Bush.
That's a lie you dumb fucking retard. The Iraq War disaster is entirely owned by Dubya's incompetent administration and you rubes who were cheerleaders for him.

Your name should be jknowbad

Your memory is diseased.
He didn't try either. That fool couldn't negotiate a deal to trade a heater for an air conditioner to an eskimo during the height of winter.

And yet, he got elected not once by a landslide, but twice. Didn't have to scare shit out of white folk, like Bush and Reagan did, but smile.
images

HATE MUCH??
I don't hate him. I just think he is a failure. An arrogant failure. And he DAMN sure cant negotiate.

Uhmmm, lets see who all you people have labeled "arrogant" thus far.....Obama of course, Beyonce, Powell, Steele, Lynch and soon to be Carson...Uhmmmm, now what do all these people have in common? Uhmmmmm, Uhmmmm, I want to say black, but that's too obvious....just give me a few moments.

One thing is certain with white folk, should they ever dare bring a nigga into the fold, nigga better never act like they've earned. Only that it was gift from the white man and shut up
. tigerred59
I don't know your name, so I'll call you Tiger for short. Don't take this debate so seriously. The reason why most of us are against Obama, isn't because of his race, although there are some here who hate him for his race. I assume they are the Stormfront contingent, I don't know. But for the rest of us, we have a disagreement with his philosophy and method of leadership. If Obama has it so bad as you claim, why do yo suppose he's got everything he wanted during his terms. Even the Senate and House GOP leadership said they aren't going to oppose Obama for this last year, except for this critical appointment to the SCOTUS. Nevertheless, You know in your heart if the sides were switched, the Democrats would block any appointments by President Romney if Ginzberg had died yesterday. So what's your beef?

Last edited:
He is free to nominate, the GOP controlled Senate is free to not consent. I remember the day after the 2012 elections, Obama came out and made a statement...do you remember what is was? I do.

obama_quotes_elections_have_consequences_basic_round_button_keychain-r11f25273ff4543a2a546892544d0153f_x7s50_1024.jpg

Yes, they do.
Yes, but this message seems to go over some people's head....ie white conservative voters!!

The GOP controlled Senate won the last election bub......they decide. Not Obama. There's nothing Obama and the democrats can do about it, except caterwaul and shed tears. Tough shit. Elections do have consequences.

What? The president has ever gotdamned right to put up nominee's, now what the senate does after that, my point is who gives a fuck. They don't do shit as it is and I can assure you and you heard it here first....they're gonna love obstructing Obama right up to the elections, like what the fuck else is new with these lazy don't do a fuckin thing conservative welfare fucks?

that's a lie. after 9/11 everyone gave him a chance. they even let him lie them into a war.

now be quiet unless you feel like telling the truth.
you be lying again. Starting with Bill Clinton, they all said there were weapons of mass destruction.

He is free to nominate, the GOP controlled Senate is free to not consent. I remember the day after the 2012 elections, Obama came out and made a statement...do you remember what is was? I do.

obama_quotes_elections_have_consequences_basic_round_button_keychain-r11f25273ff4543a2a546892544d0153f_x7s50_1024.jpg

Yes, they do.
Yes, but this message seems to go over some people's head....ie white conservative voters!!

The GOP controlled Senate won the last election bub......they decide. Not Obama. There's nothing Obama and the democrats can do about it, except caterwaul and shed tears. Tough shit. Elections do have consequences.

What? The president has ever gotdamned right to put up nominee's, now what the senate does after that, my point is who gives a fuck. They don't do shit as it is and I can assure you and you heard it here first....they're gonna love obstructing Obama right up to the elections, like what the fuck else is new with these lazy don't do a fuckin thing conservative welfare fucks?

that's a lie. after 9/11 everyone gave him a chance. they even let him lie them into a war.

you be lying again. Starting with Bill Clinton, they all said there were weapons of mass destruction.

i'm pretty sure that not a single word of truth has ever come out of your mouth

And he should have...this bozo shit for brains loser, got us in a war with lies, treated Katrina victims like shit, squandered our surplus with tax cuts for the rich, ignored intelligence prior to 9/11, had a chance to catch Bin-Laden but passed on it, gave the banks a bailout while fucking those effected by thier greed and carelessness, took more vacations than any president in US history... I could spend a lifetime pointing out the fucked up shit that bastard did while in office, but who cares, he's gone!!

Bottom line, he deserved much more than what Obama has gotten since day one, apple and oranges my dear...

Oh lets break this down:

got us in a war with lies

Same lies were being told by Hillary Clinton, foreign governments and our intelligence community.

treated Katrina victims like shit

I don't even know what this means. The blacks were told to leave and they didn't. They did it to themselves. It's not the gov'ts job to rescue your sorry ass after you ignore instructions to leave. That being said, he did what he could.

squandered our surplus with tax cuts for the rich

There was never a surplus. The national debt went up every year Clinton was in office and never came close to hitting zero. This dead horse has been beaten well beyond it's used by date. Oh yea, there was also this little terrorist attack mere months after he was elected that started a war we kinda had to pay for and economic decline that comes with a massive terrorist attack like that. I know you aren't so scummy as to blame Bush for the economic disaster dot-com bubble that Clinton handed him, right? Or maybe you are.

ignored intelligence prior to 9/11

What intelligence? Oh yea, the same chatter they'd heard time and time again and it said "something" was going to happen? How do you prevent an attack with wonderful intelligence like that? Oh thats right, you can't. And that leads to your next wonderful little piece...

had a chance to catch Bin-Laden but passed on it

Yes, Bill Clinton did this. You are correct. Not Bush, Clinton. Clinton ADMITTED that he was handed Bin Laden on a silver platter and turned him down. The best Bush had was Bin Laden MIGHT have been somewhere in Tora Bora. BIG DIFFERENCE YOU FUCKING MORON.

gave the banks a bailout while fucking those effected by thier greed and carelessness

This doesn't even make sense and you can't spell something simple like "thier" I think I'm done with you.

You are officially an idiot. And a liar. Can't leave that off.

Got any other stupid attacks against Bush? I can probably knock those out of the park too. These were easy.

Last edited:

Yes, they do.

i'm pretty sure that not a single word of truth has ever come out of your mouth
Bitch., we got video.

Last edited:
And he should have...this bozo shit for brains loser, got us in a war with lies, treated Katrina victims like shit, squandered our surplus with tax cuts for the rich, ignored intelligence prior to 9/11, had a chance to catch Bin-Laden but passed on it, gave the banks a bailout while fucking those effected by thier greed and carelessness, took more vacations than any president in US history... I could spend a lifetime pointing out the fucked up shit that bastard did while in office, but who cares, he's gone!!

Bottom line, he deserved much more than what Obama has gotten since day one, apple and oranges my dear...

Oh lets break this down:

Same lies were being told by Hillary Clinton, foreign governments and our intelligence community.

I don't even know what this means. The blacks were told to leave and they didn't. They did it to themselves. It's not the gov'ts job to rescue your sorry ass after you ignore instructions to leave. That being said, he did what he could.

There was never a surplus. The national debt went up every year Clinton was in office and never came close to hitting zero. This dead horse has been beaten well beyond it's used by date.

What intelligence? Oh yea, the same chatter they'd heard time and time again and it said "something" was going to happen? How do you prevent an attack with wonderful intelligence like that? Oh thats right, you can't. And that leads to your next wonderful little piece...

Yes, Bill Clinton did this. You are correct. Not Bush, Clinton. Clinton ADMITTED that he was handed Bin Laden on a silver platter and turned him down. The best Bush had was Bin Laden MIGHT have been somewhere in Tora Bora. BIG DIFFERENCE YOU FUCKING MORON.

gave the banks a bailout while fucking those effected by thier greed and carelessness

This doesn't even make sense and you can't spell something simple like "thier" I think I'm done with you.

Got any other stupid attacks against Bush? I can probably knock those out of the park too. These were easy.

Same lies were being told by Hillary Clinton, foreign governments and our intelligence community. That is total bullshit. Fact: No other foreign intelligence other than our own, bought into that bullshit, that's why we did this war mostly alone, they knew it was a crock of shit. They were going on OUR INTELLIGENCE, GOOGLE IT FOOL!!!Hillary was just a senator, so what the hell does she have to do with all this?

I don't even know what this means. The blacks were told to leave and they didn't. They did it to themselves. It's not the gov'ts job to rescue your sorry ass after you ignore instructions to leave. That being said, he did what he could. So all these white motherfuckers who live near the ocean and in forest thick dwellings who year after year after year cry to FEMA for help who get rescued is just a figment of our imagination. Jersey who just went through Sandy, same mf's dwelling just destroyed again with this latest storm that came through....white boy please!!

There was never a surplus. The national debt went up every year Clinton was in office and never came close to hitting zero. This dead horse has been beaten well beyond it's used by date. Dead horse my ass. You got a rebate check as did all american's based on a surplus left by Clinton, selective memory much do you? The guy left office with a billion plus surplus.

What intelligence? Oh yea, the same chatter they'd heard time and time again and it said "something" was going to happen? How do you prevent an attack with wonderful intelligence like that? Oh thats right, you can't. And that leads to your next wonderful little piece...It is fact that the US was given intelligence prior to 9/11. Again you baffoon, google the shit or do what you saps do best, deny facts!!

Yes, Bill Clinton did this. You are correct. Not Bush, Clinton. Clinton ADMITTED that he was handed Bin Laden on a silver platter and turned him down. The best Bush had was Bin Laden MIGHT have been somewhere in Tora Bora. BIG DIFFERENCE YOU FUCKING MORON. 2004 you prick FOX news even reported that we had Bin Laden on camera and satilite. But Bush failed to follow through and instead withdrew troops from that region in Afganastan...another fact you pussy!!

This doesn't even make sense and you can't spell something simple like "thier" I think I'm done with you.You? Done with Me? Boy, lets get something clear, I could give a rats fuck about you, your opinions or your thoughts. You sent for me, remember?

Got any other stupid attacks against Bush? I can probably knock those out of the park too. These were easy.[/QUOTE]
NOW THIS IS WHAT I CALL EASY, YOU VOMIT SLURPING IMP!!

Forum List

Back