Given the current presumptive nominees, Trump is the obvious choice

hillary-watergate.jpg

Ya fell for that one, huh? Does that make you wonder about all the other ones you believe? It should.

I'll be blunt, I wouldn't trust hiLIARy to walk my dog.

I get that. But you should try to find REAL reasons for that. Don't you think?
ummm... I already did. She has no accomplishments aside from being handed titles by other people and she owns the Arab Winter

I see you're another paid DNC poster from the hive mind.

Go bite someone else's ankles kid :bye1:

ummm... I already did. She has no accomplishments aside from being handed titles by other people and she owns the Arab Winter

You really do seem upset. How can I help?

"Trump hates women and minorities" she screams while collecting $5M per year from various governments which practically make being a woman a crime and DO make being homosexual a crime.

PS They aren't too fond of the blacks over there either.

so you cannot rebut anything I said? I knew that already

Can anyone name one piece of legislation which Hillary created, or even supported, that would benefit women?

Or is "Trump gonna take away your right to choose abortion" all she has on that front?

By the way, are black people smart enough to realize that Bill Clintion , and by extension Hillary, believes that blacks are better off when most of them are in prison ? (actually that's a point I agree with Hillary on, but one that blacks certainly wouldn't agree with)

Can anyone name one piece of legislation which Hillary created, or even supported, that would benefit women?

Or is "Trump gonna take away your right to choose abortion" all she has on that front?

By the way, are black people smart enough to realize that Bill Clintion , and by extension Hillary, believes that blacks are better off when most of them are in prison ? (actually that's a point I agree with Hillary on, but one that blacks certainly wouldn't agree with)

^ that

Why are the resident LW females here flocking to a law breaker and US version of Alberto Fujimori (getting rich off of being a public servant) :dunno:
Huh? What law has she broken?

You know- the law she has been charged with- you remember all of the criminal charges she has been charged and convicted with for the last 30 years?

Oh you can't remember any of them?

Hmmm neither can I.

I rebutted the claim that she was fired for lying. You failed to respond to that rebuttal.

I rebutted the claim that she was fired for lying. You failed to respond to that rebuttal.

That's true, even then Democrats covered up her unethical behavior, good God man, she was caught trying to hide a key piece of evidence that directly contradicted a brief she presented to Congress. Among other things.

She's always been and always will be a piece of shit.

That's true, even then Democrats covered up her unethical behavior, good God man, she was caught trying to hide a key piece of evidence that directly contradicted a brief she presented to Congress. Among other things.

She's always been and always will be a piece of shit.
liked & friends request sent :)

Forum List

Back