Given the current presumptive nominees, Trump is the obvious choice

The guy is not under FBI investigation like the ULTIMATE Washington- insider (AKA- crony) is.

15je2c.jpg

Good thing she got another face lift. Now she won't step on her own nipples.

View attachment 78750
You hate women don't you?

Only a couple pigs.
A man who speaks like that about any women has no respect for all women. You don't measure or evaluate them on their inner abilities but on their physicality. You use their physicality against them when you don't like them instead of their inner characteristics. Trump calls women pigs too and the vast majority of women know he has no respect for women and will not vote for him. You can deny until you are blue in the face that you don't hate women, but such comments make it clear you do.
whatever you have to tell yourself. I'm not a gender voter. I vote based on abilities and track record of which hiLIARy scores abysmally bad

Theres a lot of qualified women out there and hiLIARy aint one of them
Then make your comments about her qualifications not her appearance. I despise men who make despicable comments about a female's physicality just because they don't like the woman. It's low, shows a low character.

The guy is not under FBI investigation like the ULTIMATE Washington- insider (AKA- crony) is.

15je2c.jpg

View attachment 78750

Only a couple pigs.
A man who speaks like that about any women has no respect for all women. You don't measure or evaluate them on their inner abilities but on their physicality. You use their physicality against them when you don't like them instead of their inner characteristics. Trump calls women pigs too and the vast majority of women know he has no respect for women and will not vote for him. You can deny until you are blue in the face that you don't hate women, but such comments make it clear you do.
Well then, how would you describe this woman? I don't hate her but she has pig-like qualities. Has to be a liberal Democrat too.

divine-****-o.gif
I would describe this woman as mentally ill. Politics has nothing to do with it. Assuming anyone whose behavior you don't like is a Democrat is also despicable and shows low character.

15je2c.jpg

View attachment 78750

Only a couple pigs.
whatever you have to tell yourself. I'm not a gender voter. I vote based on abilities and track record of which hiLIARy scores abysmally bad

^^^^^^
Votes on "abilities and track record."

Says he's going to vote for Trump.

lol

View attachment 78750

Only a couple pigs.

Then make your comments about her qualifications not her appearance. I despise men who make despicable comments about a female's physicality just because they don't like the woman. It's low, shows a low character.
It shows zero character, actually.

15je2c.jpg

View attachment 78750

Only a couple pigs.
Well then, how would you describe this woman? I don't hate her but she has pig-like qualities. Has to be a liberal Democrat too.

divine-****-o.gif

That's a man in drag. Did he really eat dog shit? How sick is THAT?

There certainly are some fucked up people in this world.

View attachment 78750

Only a couple pigs.

WTF r u talking about? This thread was made as a analogue to Lakhota's

Why so serious?

Only a couple pigs.

It shows zero character, actually.
ummm she made that up. There are plenty of qualified females out there for President hiLIARy aint one of em Sport. You know why? lack of character

Never had you figured for a crony Dem worker drone C_Clayton_Jones Sad

Only a couple pigs.

Why so serious?
Who are you?

Only a couple pigs.

Why so serious?
Who are you?
I'm someone who doesnt melt-down over companion threads. You?

so you cannot rebut anything I said? I knew that already

I rebutted the claim that she was fired for lying. You failed to respond to that rebuttal.

That's true, even then Democrats covered up her unethical behavior, good God man, she was caught trying to hide a key piece of evidence that directly contradicted a brief she presented to Congress. Among other things.

She's always been and always will be a piece of shit.
liked & friends request sent :)
Steve doesn't like her either :lol:
so what are you saying Ravi you corp dem drone :confused-84:
Preview

Why so serious?
Who are you?
I'm someone who doesnt melt-down over companion threads. You?
You take this place too seriously. A "companion thread"? LMAO

Democrat dumb dumb "thinking"

"Sarah Palin is a stupid whore. How dare you insult a woman's appearance"

I've never heard a leader of the Democrats say Palin was a stupid whore.

I did hear Donald Trump say that Carly Fiorina was too ugly to be President, tweet that his wife was hotter than Ted Cruz's, and say that Hillary was playing the woman card and would be at 5% in the polls if she weren't female.

Now,a typical Trumpbot will rationalize for his messiah, claim he never said those things, and say that the media is being totally unfair to him.

I did hear Donald Trump say that Carly Fiorina was too ugly to be President, tweet that his wife was hotter than Ted Cruz's, and say that Hillary was playing the woman card and would be at 5% in the polls if she weren't female.

Now,a typical Trumpbot will rationalize for his messiah, claim he never said those things, and say that the media is being totally unfair to him.

I said Democrat, I did not say Democrat leader. And why on Earth would I apologize for Trump?

I said Democrat, I did not say Democrat leader. And why on Earth would I apologize for Trump?

So you acknowledge that the Republicans have nominated a sexist who demeans women, amongst others?

Good stuff.

:clap:

So you acknowledge that the Republicans have nominated a sexist who demeans women, amongst others?

Good stuff.

:clap:

Certainly he demeans women. The question is, why do you think women should be allowed to demean him without fear of retaliation simply b/c they are women. THAT is the very essence of sexism my Canadian friend.

Forum List

Back