Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

Let me ask you all one simple question:

If you were alive in 1929, and you knew what Hitler was going to do, what would you do?

Oppose him anyway I can politically to keep him from seizing more power. Much like I am working hard to keep Obama from seizing more power.

How is it you have no problem giving Obama more power when he is opening admitting he is going to do it?

So, given the chance, you wouldn't have killed Hitler?

I believe that is a lie. I know I would have.

Are you against people wanting to get rid of Obama?

If you were alive in 1929, and you knew what Hitler was going to do, what would you do?

i'd arrange for the two of you to date.

you seem to have a lot in common.

And, just to clarify, Willow is the only person I have ever put on ignore on these boards.

So, no I don't just tune out people who disagree with me.

You mean the union members who VOLUNTEERED to appear at events to act as security againsnt the mobs?

Those union members?

Since when is having security at an event to control unruly behavior a facet of totalitarianism?

Does that mean that any bar that has a bouncer is a Nazi establishment?

Security? Bullcrap. They were there to strong arm people into silence.

But then I am talking to a man who is trying to silence free speech. So why should you at all be offended by union thugs trying to do it.

I'm glad that you "mock" me. Hopefully when the violence begins you'll shut the hell up, and do something more constructive than mocking people.

The violence began when the President sent union members to rough up people peaceably speaking out against him.

You support totalitarianism and wonder why people might get violent about being oppressed. What the heck is wrong with you people?

You mean the union members who VOLUNTEERED to appear at events to act as security againsnt the mobs?

Those union members?

Since when is having security at an event to control unruly behavior a facet of totalitarianism?

If feel you need security, you get security, not thugs from the street.

I dont plan on ever killing anyone. And I wouldnt kill Hitler. Not when there were better ways to solve the problem. Like not letting him take the power to begin with.

But that could never happen here right? We should just give Obama all the power he wants because he knows better than us.

And, just to clarify, Willow is the only person I have ever put on ignore on these boards.

So, no I don't just tune out people who disagree with me.

That is so wrong. Willow has every right to make a fool of herself and spread neo con lies. It is in the constitution..haven't you read the first amendment? Un ignore the willow!

Yep, flaky and freaky rightwingers have Rush, Sean, and Glenn, the binradio announcers of America's political sharia'ism.

Ultrarightards, you better listen up very carefully.

If you go to violence, this President will go ballistic on you. Period.

He will engage in debate but not allow your rightwing sharia'ism that you have used in the past.

Obama is to the American sharia'ists what Lincoln was to the secessionists. Don't be stupid, guys.
Is this where we are suppose to say Heil, fuck wad

I'm glad that you "mock" me. Hopefully when the violence begins you'll shut the hell up, and do something more constructive than mocking people.

The violence began when the President sent union members to rough up people peaceably speaking out against him.

You support totalitarianism and wonder why people might get violent about being oppressed. What the heck is wrong with you people?

Those union members?

The mobs? Oh you mean the American citizens who have every right to speak and be heard but just so happens to disagree with your precious Obama.

who paid for your drama queen lessons? :eusa_eh:

That would be "Drama Czar" lessons.

glen beck isn't advocating the killing of anyone....he is simply expressing an opinion....why does he deserve to die for that.....

Because his views run contrary to those held by Huggy.

Those union members?

If you need security for a public event, you hire trained professionals, especially if you are an elected official. If you wish to squelch dissent, you make sure there are plenty of people in attendance who share your views and are willing to flex their muscles, epsecially if you are an elected official.

My point obviously is, avoid the real answer all you want, but any sane, good person, given the chance, would have killed Hitler in a heartbeat.

Now, if you spread propaganda claiming that our democratically elected president, Barack Obama, is exactly the same as Adolf Hitler, what do you think the end result of that would be , if you are successful in convincing people of your assertion?

My point obviously is, avoid the real answer all you want, but any sane, good person, given the chance, would have killed Hitler in a heartbeat.

Now, if you spread propaganda claiming that our democratically elected president, Barack Obama, is exactly the same as Adolf Hitler, what do you think the end result of that would be , if you are successful in convincing people of your assertion?

are you this tediously stupid in real life?

i'm sure the 272 people that watch glenn beck are sharpening up their pitchforks and lighting the torches as we speak, herr reichsmarschall!

whatever shall we do?

twit

Oppose him anyway I can politically to keep him from seizing more power. Much like I am working hard to keep Obama from seizing more power.

How is it you have no problem giving Obama more power when he is opening admitting he is going to do it?

You would have killed him? That's rich coming from someone that can't handle verbal attacks and chooses to ignore the problem as opposed to facing it.

No we wouldnt have killed him in a second, because there are other ways to deal with it.

And it's not propaganda when there are accurate areas of comparison.

Yep, flaky and freaky rightwingers have Rush, Sean, and Glenn, the binradio announcers of America's political sharia'ism.

He will engage in debate but not allow your rightwing sharia'ism that you have used in the past.

Obama is to the American sharia'ists what Lincoln was to the secessionists. Don't be stupid, guys.

Tough titty, little kitty. It is what it is. You go violent, you will go silent.

Tough titty, little kitty. It is what it is. You go violent, you will go silent.
The only person acting like Hitler is YOU and your ilk. I don't fear you, I don't fear Obama's goons...I don't fear anything...bring it on..I'm locked and loaded when you enter my house.

I have a serious question:

What fantasy world do you live in where peaceful actions always work?

who paid for your drama queen lessons? :eusa_eh:

That would be "Drama Czar" lessons.

glen beck isn't advocating the killing of anyone....he is simply expressing an opinion....why does he deserve to die for that.....

Because his views run contrary to those held by Huggy.

Those union members?

If you need security for a public event, you hire trained professionals, especially if you are an elected official. If you wish to squelch dissent, you make sure there are plenty of people in attendance who share your views and are willing to flex their muscles, epsecially if you are an elected official.

Most people who work for politicians are volunteers, and much of their security at events is also made up of volunteers.

Besides, hiring of professionals would be a clear waste of the taxpayer's money, now wouldn't it?

1) Nobody answered they would kill hitler. 1929 would be early enough to stop him by other means, knowing what we know now.

2) The only one making any claims without at least some fact is you.

Forum List

Back