Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

I'm sure you stated such because you forgot to take your medicine today right?

Surely you are not actually wishing the death of someone just because they have a different opinion than yours?

Do you even understand how words like that are off the chart?

surely you jest! they prayed Rush Limbaugh would get kidney failure,:eusa_eh:

Off WHAT chart? If Glen was a member of USMB you would be right. If he is he needs to come out from behind his avatar. As long as he claims free speach..so do I. Will someone puleez kill Glen Beck?

they prayed for it during the press dinner,, yer presidente thought it was hilariously funnee!

Here's a link to a story about volunteers at the Vice Presidential debate last year.

Record: Student volunteers gain experience in logistics, media relations

I'll post the applicable paragraph:

"Most of the volunteers were assigned to jobs that kicked into high gear the week before the debate. Students assisted with a variety of aspects, including working with the national news media, helping in the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) office and the press office, leading tours of the debate facility and supporting engineering and staging aspects. Volunteers also provided hospitality for a variety of special events around campus and assisted with different efforts, including tickets, credentialing, security and parking. A small number of volunteers even worked in the debate hall on the night of the event as ushers and credential checkers. "

And that's at the VP Debates, where one would think they'd have a large budget for hiring security.

That just strikes me as damn risky, but then again, I suppose with the Secret Service in attendance, as well as local law enforcement, the risk is minimized.

I won't disagree that much of the bank bailouts, given out orginally by the Bush administration was in fact a clear waste of the taxpayer's money.

I'm still up in the air about the auto bailouts.

Holy Crap! It is possible for people with different political views to find common ground! Now we just need to decide which one of us is right and which one agrees! :lol:

Isn't this thread about who Glen Beck wants to kill?

If you stupid neo cons can't stay on topic I feel a responsibility to disrupt this thread in the name of free speech.

You're the one who initially disrupted it, fascist.

If you stupid neo cons can't stay on topic I feel a responsibility to disrupt this thread in the name of free speech.

The 'topic' was a just a tad BS from the start.

Beck is just another dopey talking head, and the OP was acting as if Beck was wearing a John Wilkes Boothe costume while shoving a stove pipe hat at Obama...:lol:

no ....the thread is about the similarities between the us economic situation and the programs being implimented and the weimar republic and their economis situation and the programs they implimented......

The same thing we're doing today...refuse to allow him to put his policies in place.

Oh, and not put him into power in the first place would be nice, but since we're already past that....

Why on earth would anyone put Willow on ignore?

I put Shogun on ignore when I started posting again 2 years ago...but I couldn't hack it. It lasted about half a day.

Most people who work for politicians are volunteers, and much of their security at events is also made up of volunteers.

You'll need to provide an evidentiary link before I'll buy this line. Seems to me that there would be too great a risk of legal problems by allowing "volunteers" to handle security for events concerning politicians.

Here's a link to a story about volunteers at the Vice Presidential debate last year.

Record: Student volunteers gain experience in logistics, media relations

I'll post the applicable paragraph:

"Most of the volunteers were assigned to jobs that kicked into high gear the week before the debate. Students assisted with a variety of aspects, including working with the national news media, helping in the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) office and the press office, leading tours of the debate facility and supporting engineering and staging aspects. Volunteers also provided hospitality for a variety of special events around campus and assisted with different efforts, including tickets, credentialing, security and parking. A small number of volunteers even worked in the debate hall on the night of the event as ushers and credential checkers. "

And that's at the VP Debates, where one would think they'd have a large budget for hiring security.

Besides, hiring of professionals would be a clear waste of the taxpayer's money, now wouldn't it?

No more of a waste than anything else they do with taxpayer money. You know, things like bailing out failing auto companies and banks.[/QUOTE]

I won't disagree that much of the bank bailouts, given out orginally by the Bush administration was in fact a clear waste of the taxpayer's money.

I'm still up in the air about the auto bailouts.

I'm very close to putting VLW on ignore...can he be any more annoying...I'll wait but his long sig, his long useless post are really bringing me down to where I don't even feel like reading any post once I see his.

Oooooh you're a real tough guy!!:cuckoo:

You don't have to be a tough guy to do the right thing. Even if it involves killing, when absolutely necessary.

Personally I don't think I'm a "tough guy" because I would have killed Hitler.

And I'm sure there's lots of people out there that feel the same way I do.

That's why demonizing people by equating them with Hitler, over and over, is a dangeroud thing to do.

1) Nobody answered they would kill hitler. 1929 would be early enough to stop him by other means, knowing what we know now.

2) The only one making any claims without at least some fact is you.

What "other means" would you have used? Please be specific.

And, more importantly, you made a good point, 1929 was relatively early. Obama is already president.

So then, let's say it was 1936...

The date doesn't matter, my point remains.

Demonizing Obama and painting him as "Hitler" does not help us to come to a resolution on the issues involved.

What it does, specifically, is rile people up, and make them want to commit violent actions.

So, what end result do you think Glenn Beck is hoping for by painting Mr Obama as a mass murderer, hmm?

And don't give me any of that BS saying that his inserted "denials" negate the message he spent the vast majority of the show on.

Hell, just look at the attitude of one or two of the posters on this very thread to help prove my point.

are you this tediously stupid in real life?

-edit-

i'll put you down for "yes, i am"

thanks for getting back to me.

:thup:

An insult is not an answer, it is a deflection.

I can't take all the credit. I have to give some to the neo cons that mindlessly disrupt the debate on health care at the insistance of Glen Beck.

Oh ya...Del you have a great neo con day your own damn self.

Some are being stupid again. What the freaky ultrarightoid can't do is go to violence. The forces of law enforcement in this country will enforce the law.

The political shari'a of the right wing will not be tolerated.

Hey, JS sent us a picture of him and his boys, getting ready for action!

sturmabteilung.jpg

Proving my point.

Forum List

Back