Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

i saw him post the OP to this thread and looked at the time and the repeat of Becks show was just coming on
so i tuned to FNC and watched it
the OP is a complete LIE

I believe you without even watching it. I don't like Beck, but he's far from stupid.
Becks radio show was ok when i would listen(not that often) but his tv show he goes too far for my tastes
but to outright lie about what he is saying is wrong
hannity wastes too much time trying to get people to answer yes/no questions, Greta spends too much time on "missing girl" stories

FNC has become too predictable

I used to watch Beck sometimes on Headline News. He was still conservative, but he made sense and there were times even a lefty-leaner like me could nod along. I watched him a few times on FNC, and he's changed. So now I don't bother. Why waste my time?

I never liked Greta no matter where she was, but now she seems to be FNC's answer to Nancy Grace. :eek:

Hannity baffles me. He's so transparent and his traps so obvious, how can anybody take him seriously?

But if people want to watch them, hey, it's a free country. I'll just tune in to Shark Week and pop some popcorn. ;)

I believe you without even watching it. I don't like Beck, but he's far from stupid.
Becks radio show was ok when i would listen(not that often) but his tv show he goes too far for my tastes
hannity wastes too much time trying to get people to answer yes/no questions, Greta spends too much time on "missing girl" stories

I used to watch Beck sometimes on Headline News. He was still conservative, but he made sense and there were times even a lefty-leaner like me could nod along. I watched him a few times on FNC, and he's changed. So now I don't bother. Why waste my time?

I never liked Greta no matter where she was, but now she seems to be FNC's answer to Nancy Grace. :eek:

Hannity baffles me. He's so transparent and his traps so obvious, how can anybody take him seriously?

But if people want to watch them, hey, it's a free country. I'll just tune in to Shark Week and pop some popcorn. ;)
about the only one thats still fun to watch on FNC is O'Reilly
and i love the email section where both extreems will go after him
LOL

about the only one thats still fun to watch on FNC is O'Reilly
and i love the email section where both extreems will go after him
LOL

I don't watch him either. He spent some time around here on his way up the ladder. Let's just say the locals didn't think highly of his attitude.

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

This is clearly the equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.

I did like the fact that Beck-a right wing extremist-opened his show with footage of Hitler-a right-wing extremist. Seemed so appropriate considering the rhetoric...

i saw him post the OP to this thread and looked at the time and the repeat of Becks show was just coming on
so i tuned to FNC and watched it
the OP is a complete LIE

I remember when it was fair and it was balanced. I enjoy it because it gives msnbc a run for its money....but the fair and balanced days are over, methinks. Too much slant.

I notice it more because I was without cable for a few years, and when I got it turned on last month I got Fox for the first time in quite a while...and it's not the channel I remember. I miss CNN. And now I don't have CNN!

I remember when it was fair and it was balanced. I enjoy it because it gives msnbc a run for its money....but the fair and balanced days are over, methinks. Too much slant.

I notice it more because I was without cable for a few years, and when I got it turned on last month I got Fox for the first time in quite a while...and it's not the channel I remember. I miss CNN. And now I don't have CNN!

You have Fox and not CNN? That's strange. Although I'll bet you'd see a lot of changes in CNN too. More talking head nonsense, less real news. Fuck digital broadcasting, they should have used th emoney to equip every TV in America with a bullshit detector.

I think he has Add, never completes a sentence and it is difficult to follow any point he is trying to make.

But, I will tell you, that if congress and the senate shoves a nationalized health care program down the throats of the American people when the majority are against it, it won't matter what Hannity, Limbaugh or Beck says, because the American people will take congress and the senate out, tar and feather them and run em out of town on the rail.

There will be RECALL PETITIONS AT EVERY SUPERMARKET, IN EVERY MALL, IN EVERY NEIGHBORHOOD IN THIS COUNTRY and I will sign every one of them.

Tonight I watched Glenn Beck utter some of the most hateful propaganda I have ever seen.

If he was on any other station, he would have been fired. Hell, if this had been someone talking about the Bush administration, they would have been jailed.

First he ran a segment equating public health care to Nazi Eugenics. He actually used his own disabled daughter to back up his lies at one point, implying that public health care would kill her.

Every other sentence was "I'm not saying the Democrats are going to kill your grandmother" or something to that effect, but it was always followed with a "but" and then an explanation of how the Democrats are in fact going to try and kill your grandmother.

This is clearly the equivalent to shouting "fire" in a crowded theater.

He is specifically trying to incite an uprising against the Obama administration.

Glenn Beck has become a truly dangerous individual and a traitor. This is not "partisanship" anymore, this is clearly an attempt to incite insurrection against the government of the United States.

I ask all of you, if you don't want to see a violent coup d'tat attempt in this country, to call FoxNews and all of their advertisers calling for the immediate removal of Glenn Beck from the air.

I did like the fact that Beck-a right wing extremist-opened his show with footage of Hitler-a right-wing extremist. Seemed so appropriate considering the rhetoric...

Hitler was Left, not Right.

but he is using some Naziesque tactics
as are people like Pelosi and Reid
and other members of the leftwing media

Bullshit. And you know it.

No, it's not BS. Collecting names and encouraging people to 'turn in' others is very Naziesque. Big lies too, such as $50k for leg amputation; implying that surgeons are removing tonsils for profit is demonizing the profession, to create fear and the resulting desired behavior of trust in 'state.'

Forum List

Back