Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctwqnkWdCJg]YouTube - Glenn Beck threatens to kill Michael Moore[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmHOGYZbhfs&feature=related]YouTube - Glenn Beck Shows Christian Family Values[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHpe2fapREA&feature=related]YouTube - Glenn Beck is a douchebag[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgbg604XqPY&feature=related]YouTube - Glenn Beck Showing His Colors[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0tgvWxC_6A&feature=related]YouTube - Glenn Beck Admits That He Is A Racist[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0zUF9-PoA4&feature=related]YouTube - Beck yelling at staff[/ame]

Lets see how you guys will SPIN your heads up your asses on this now.

We are noticing the economy is ever so slightly beginning to get traction. Remember in a recession that jobs are the last things to come back, and that should be happening in growing numbers by early summer next year. We can thank the neo-con Pubs for the recession, and the moderate and conservative democrats and moderate pubs for the recovery.

Bush, Cheney, Rush, Sean, Glenn etc have destroyed the post-Reagan party. They all have to leave the Party along with their supporters, and we have already begun in many communities across the nation fashioning the new Party. We will be able to compete by 2016.

Don't get downhearted, fellow pubs. Politics in America run in cycles and we will have to let this cycle finish. But always remember that we shot ourselves in the foot, and then only then did the Dems stomp on it. Get the revolversout of the neo-con/neo-econ fools' hands.

MarkATL, Checked out each one Some over the top an inappropriate. Some garbled. I think that he may hate cats. You can probably use that against him. Sexually Inappropriate, on a couple. Racist, I don't think so. How many Years does this cover? All that trouble and still nothing on inciting violence? It took me two tries on google to get past all the smear sites on him to get to his web page. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The left is trying to push and prod us to become violent, when we have loud but peaceful demontrations . We are conservatives, not radical leftist bullies like the union thugs

puleeze.... the rightwingnuts have been talking about armed relbellion since they got a black president.

as for the saulaulinsky garbage... the rightwingnuts need to stop creating villians that don't exist.

now go tell that imbecile beck to stop trying to rev up violence.

Glenn hasnt been inciting violence. There is nothing to refute. telling people to have their voice heard in non-violent political action is not inciting violence.

Trying to shut down those people through thug action is.

The only violence that has happened has been from the left trying to silence the right. Funny how that is isnt it?

You should stick to lying for the LDS. I have personally heard Beck threaten the life of Moore and inquire if a hitman would be better suited for the job. You should go back to enslaving the weak minded with your magic plates bullshit.

Ready for those links at anytime. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctwqnkWdCJg]YouTube - Glenn Beck threatens to kill Michael Moore[/ame]

We are noticing the economy is ever so slightly beginning to get traction. Remember in a recession that jobs are the last things to come back, and that should be happening in growing numbers by early summer next year. We can thank the neo-con Pubs for the recession, and the moderate and conservative democrats and moderate pubs for the recovery.

Bush, Cheney, Rush, Sean, Glenn etc have destroyed the post-Reagan party. They all have to leave the Party along with their supporters, and we have already begun in many communities across the nation fashioning the new Party. We will be able to compete by 2016.

Don't get downhearted, fellow pubs. Politics in America run in cycles and we will have to let this cycle finish. But always remember that we shot ourselves in the foot, and then only then did the Dems stomp on it. Get the revolversout of the neo-con/neo-econ fools' hands.

You need to get past the coming tax hikes before you get to next summer. More people have focused on paying off personal Debt these last few months. Keep it up folks. Get out from under. Should things go south, you will be all the better off for it.

The left is trying to push and prod us to become violent, when we have loud but peaceful demontrations . We are conservatives, not radical leftist bullies like the union thugs

puleeze.... the rightwingnuts have been talking about armed relbellion since they got a black president.

as for the saulaulinsky garbage... the rightwingnuts need to stop creating villians that don't exist.

Pelosi, Durbin, Levin are just as real as Palin and just as easy to demonize.

Got something to back that up like a link? :lol::lol::lol:

MarkATL, Checked out each one Some over the top an inappropriate. Some garbled. I think that he may hate cats. You can probably use that against him. Sexually Inappropriate, on a couple. Racist, I don't think so. How many Years does this cover? All that trouble and still nothing on inciting violence? It took me two tries on google to get past all the smear sites on him to get to his web page. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Threatening murder and suggesting a hit man isn't inciting violence. Ya whatever you say:cuckoo:

Threatening murder and suggesting a hit man isn't inciting violence. Ya whatever you say:cuckoo:

It was irresponsible to threaten Michael Moore, whether real or playing, I do,t justify it, and I won't make excuses for it. It was an attempt of spin on your part to associate it with the claim on this thread, that Glen Beck is Inciting Riot and Violence, at Tea Party's or Town Hall Meetings. Where, in association with Current Events is Glen Beck Inciting Violence?

Provide a Link that will withstand scrutiny? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Page 52?

I don't think they'd be talking "armed rebellion" if Alan Keyes were president. I think it's the policies of a President who happens to be black that has them talking "armed rebellion".

Again, links would go a long way...:eusa_whistle:

It was irresponsible to threaten Michael Moore, whether real or playing, I do,t justify it, and I won't make excuses for it. It was an attempt of spin on your part to associate it with the claim on this thread, that Glen Beck is Inciting Riot and Violence, at Tea Party's or Town Hall Meetings. Where, in association with Current Events is Glen Beck Inciting Violence?

Provide a Link that will withstand scrutiny? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Page 52?

This is the title of the thread.

"Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence "

The title nor the first sentence specify what violence. Murder or murder for hire is violence. You are free to bring any examples of violence Glennn Beck is thought to or guilty of inciting. I happened to hear the radio broadcast example and was called a liar repeatedly by the usual scum that apologise for the neo cons on this message board because I could not find a copy of it on youtube.

Avatar, Divecunt, Dud....go fuck yourselves...oh ya you too del. OOPS!...forgot Annie..sorry annie.

Last edited:

"Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence "

The title nor the first sentence specify what violence. Murder or murder for hire is violence. You are free to bring any examples of violence Glennn Beck is thought to or guilty of inciting. I happened to hear the radio broadcast example and was called a liar repeatedly by the usual scum that apologise for the neo cons on this message board because I could not find a copy of it on youtube.

Avatar, Divecunt, Dud....go fuck yourselves...oh ya you too del.

I will give you time to find it. How would that be?

and once again, no proof from the poofter known as huggy.

i'm shocked. :rofl:

Out of the horses mouth to you the horses ass.

Last edited:

see, that wasn't so hard was it?

i'll continue not to care.

nothing illegal about what he said. he never encouraged others to do what he was THINKING about doing.

see, that wasn't so hard was it?

i'll continue not to care.

And that is what makes you such a bonus as a moderator and a fellow human being.

Forum List

Back