Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

see, that wasn't so hard was it?

i'll continue not to care.

And that is what makes you such a bonus as a moderator and a fellow human being.

Remember when Bill Maher said we'd be better off if Cheney were dead? Were you outraged at Bill Maher? or did you not care?

My outrage is for the lying you assholes perpetrate.

I have no problem with violence...remember my stand on Israel and the churches?

Funny how you forget that I grew up with a rifle in my hands.

And that is what makes you such a bonus as a moderator and a fellow human being.

Remember when Bill Maher said we'd be better off if Cheney were dead? Were you outraged at Bill Maher? or did you not care?

So you have no problem with Beck "threatening" to kill Michael Moore in and of itself?

So you have no problem with Beck "threatening" to kill Michael Moore in and of itself?

That is correct.

Uhm, I'm a former New Yawker, North Bronx here, White Plains and Gunhill to be specific. Just left in Dec. '07, look it up, or even better...pay the old neighborhood a visit when you get a spare moment.

I just left in Dec. '07. so I know about the NYC kkklimate. Sean Bell's widow knows about the NYC kkklimate as well, and so does Diallo's and you can bet your bottom-dollar that Abner Louima and his family sure knows about the NYC kkklimate.

Try that BS some other sucker you schmuck.

If you're a former New Yorker, I'm surprised you don't know more about the facts involved in the Sean Bell case.... as for the kkklimate, that's just really stupid....really stupid. People need to stop diminishing words and concepts by applying them to totally unrelated things.

BTW, people who do things like kill black guys in their doorway go to trial in NY... if there were really a kkklimate, there wouldn't be any charges brought. But thanks.

*hugs from Sheepshead Bay*

I still fail to see how Beck threatening to do violence himself is, as a matter of course, inciting others to violence....ESPECIALLY insofar as it relates to the OP.

I still fail to see how Beck threatening to do violence himself is, as a matter of course, inciting others to violence....ESPECIALLY insofar as it relates to the OP.

Is it he really threatening anyone if he thinks about it and is honest about it?

ive thought about killing that guy who cuts me off while driving. No one is stupid enough to think im actually going to kill the guy.

We aren't lying. Glenn is not telling people to get violent. So until you can prove that he is, you are the one lying.

Threatening murder and suggesting a hit man isn't inciting violence. Ya whatever you say:cuckoo:

It was irresponsible to threaten Michael Moore, whether real or playing, I do,t justify it, and I won't make excuses for it. It was an attempt of spin on your part to associate it with the claim on this thread, that Glen Beck is Inciting Riot and Violence, at Tea Party's or Town Hall Meetings. Where, in association with Current Events is Glen Beck Inciting Violence?

Provide a Link that will withstand scrutiny? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Page 52?

This is the title of the thread.

"Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence "

The title nor the first sentence specify what violence. Murder or murder for hire is violence. You are free to bring any examples of violence Glennn Beck is thought to or guilty of inciting. I happened to hear the radio broadcast example and was called a liar repeatedly by the usual scum that apologise for the neo cons on this message board because I could not find a copy of it on youtube.

Avatar, Divecunt, Dud....go fuck yourselves...oh ya you too del. OOPS!...forgot Annie..sorry annie.

You have one obscure reference, not even sure if he was dicking around trying to get a rise out on someone, Was it real? Was it a Joke or play? Was he just screwing with heads like yours? You have incited violence on this thread, 10,000% over what you claim he did.

Again Provide a Legitimate Link where Glenn Incites People to Violence. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Spoken like a Reel Tru Amerikkkan.
ah, you attended the same chuch Obama did

I think he was in the nursery when Wright said God damn America, but he could probably still hear it.

I think that He would have had to Ignore all those CD's of the Sermons on sale in the Church Store too. What is real disheartening is that trashing USA, and trashing non-ethnics, is common, in these Churches. It is Protected under Free Speech, Yet that does not mean that it is above Bigotry. It is Bigotry, of a Different Shade.

Nobody needs to apologize for being born, or whom they are related to. This expectation and blame that We have for others is Bullshit.

We aren't lying. Glenn is not telling people to get violent. So until you can prove that he is, you are the one lying.

Go consult Skousen, loony.

yean no crap huh dude.

I've only asked about 10 times already :lol:

:rofl:

418-strawman.jpg

The man has been proven to be a Hypocrite.

I can only presume you speak of Glenn. However, if you do, he is not a hypocrite. A hypocrite is one who pretends to be something he isnt. Glenn is probably the most honest and forthcoming about what he thinks, who he is, and who he is not than any other person Ive ever heard of.

You may not like what he has to say, but he is hardly a hypocrite.

But recently he said we had the best health care in the world. After his little uh incident, he is on tape saying how horrible health care is here in America. Does this make him a hypocrite or a liar?

No one on the "righteous right" can be either a hypcrite or a liar. They make the rules, you know?

Go consult Skousen, loony.

What the hell are you rambling about? speak english.

What the hell are you rambling about?

That is rich coming from a guy that believes in multiple reincarnations of a jewish malcontent...and some "magical" plates.

Lying?...I believe you don't know the difference.

Forum List

Back