Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

Provide the link and We will assess it.

P.S. Even if you are right on this, that would only make him equal to you in that respect.

I advocate Non Violence, and Decency, in Protest. I tolerate those I disagree with.
What's the point in assessing a thread derail??

If that rabid barking moonbat wants an "I hate Glenn Beck" ad hominem poop-your-pants diatribe thread, let him start it on his own.

Fuck you ya ignorant twat. Glenn Beck inciting violence IS the topic ya fuckin moron. I provided enough info for even an asshole retard like you to verify. Every post you make is for the purpose of forwarding lies. I don't like Moore any better than Beck. I am not a "liberal". The truth is the truth and I presented some. Cowards like you just can't stand anyone telling it like it is can you? Piss on you. It is lying assholes like yourself that have ruined my Republican party. Call me "rabid" if you want. I'm through tolorating the lies you fucks perpetrate.

Now most of the country equates "liar" with republican. Thanks ASSHOLE!

True story!

P.S. Even if you are right on this, that would only make him equal to you in that respect.

I advocate Non Violence, and Decency, in Protest. I tolerate those I disagree with.

If that rabid barking moonbat wants an "I hate Glenn Beck" ad hominem poop-your-pants diatribe thread, let him start it on his own.

Fuck you ya ignorant twat. Glenn Beck inciting violence IS the topic ya fuckin moron. I provided enough info for even an asshole retard like you to verify. Every post you make is for the purpose of forwarding lies. I don't like Moore any better than Beck. I am not a "liberal". The truth is the truth and I presented some. Cowards like you just can't stand anyone telling it like it is can you? Piss on you. It is lying assholes like yourself that have ruined my Republican party. Call me "rabid" if you want. I'm through tolorating the lies you fucks perpetrate.

i have news for ya, most people connect "politician" with "liar"
and have for YEARS

The man has been proven to be a Hypocrite.

I can only presume you speak of Glenn. However, if you do, he is not a hypocrite. A hypocrite is one who pretends to be something he isnt. Glenn is probably the most honest and forthcoming about what he thinks, who he is, and who he is not than any other person Ive ever heard of.

You may not like what he has to say, but he is hardly a hypocrite.

I can only presume you speak of Glenn. However, if you do, he is not a hypocrite. A hypocrite is one who pretends to be something he isnt. Glenn is probably the most honest and forthcoming about what he thinks, who he is, and who he is not than any other person Ive ever heard of.

"I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, but he is, I think Obama is a racist."
- Glenn Beck

:rolleyes:

You really need to start investing in new leaders bub...I mean...seriouslay.

How do you manage to type wearing a straitjacket? :rofl:

True story!

You need to verify your claim Ante up, or change the name to pecker heads who are jealous of Glenn Beck and secretly wish they were him. 49 Pages, still no directly supported claims, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

But recently he said we had the best health care in the world. After his little uh incident, he is on tape saying how horrible health care is here in America. Does this make him a hypocrite or a liar?

But recently he said we had the best health care in the world. After his little uh incident, he is on tape saying how horrible health care is here in America. Does this make him a hypocrite or a liar?

It makes him completely honest. We do have the best health care in the world. And we do have to fix health care. And the solution is to get government out of it and actually practice the ancient virtues of charity and compassion for our fellow man.

If you actually listened to what Glenn said, you would understand what he was calling for was not government inference or nationalization of health care. He was calling for the people in the industry to start caring again.

Unfortunately, for some reason you people on the left seem to think that the only way someone can be compassionate is if they turn all freedom over to the government and let them make all our choices. But that's not compassion or charity. You cant be charitable without action on your own part and you cant act on your own if you give up all your rights to the government.

What is really sad about this is that I even have to explain this. You guys have no clue what Glenn is actually saying and you decry him as evil or worse. Maybe if you guys would actually listen to what he is saying instead of hating him for speaking, you would learn something.

neither

it can be the best in the world and still need changes

Had, past tense, the best health care in the world
Had the best educational system in the world
Used to make the best cars in the world.
Used to make the best electronics in the world.
Used to have the best railroad system in the world.
Used to grow the best and safest food in the world.
Used to have the best highway and bridge system in the world.
Used to have the best fisheries in the world.

See a pattern here ?
It's called Mpyre. That one is finished.

Seems to ba a trait common to many of the GLBTNBC castaways. :lol:

I've been asking SOMEONE in this thread to do this for 4 days now dude, and NO ONE has been able or willing to.

I've already explained, in detail, since the beginning of this thread why the video, which was posted multiple times was, in my opinion, a piece that could incite violence to happen, and that, in my opinion, Glenn Beck, as an intelligent person, must have known this to be the case.

If you don't want to accept my logic, well, then that's your business, but the above is obviously an incorrect statement, as, since the video itself was linked multiple times, what you are asking for has already been provided.

I dont see how anyone would go out and be violent after watching that. Sorry, you're just assuming people are going to behave in a psychotic way because of the glenn beck videos.

By the same logic Michael Moore should have been imprisioned for inciting violence against George Bush :cuckoo:

THATS CALLED BAD LOGIC

I still have yet to see a video that would incite violence in anyone who is not either psychotic or just violent in general regardless of whats on tv.

This thread reminds me of a strawman argument

Last edited:
Use the remote control Pecker head. Change the channel. Reindoctrinate
with The View, or Wiffle balls (Chris Matthews) , comrade .
Spoken like a Reel Tru Amerikkkan.

Yeah Like NYC is filled with Klan members.Hows it going cheap shot? Find a single substantiated allegation against Glenn, in relation to incitement? 50 pages of fluff. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: (10 Gun Salute). Sissy Boy.

Forum List

Back