Glenn Beck is not fooling around anymore, he is attempting to incite violence

:lol::lol::lol::lol: 43 pages and rising. not a single piece of evidence to support the allegation of Glenn Beck Inciting Violence. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Lots and lots of changing the subject and general ad homenims, though. :eusa_whistle:

Okay mr bigot dud. I have heard the threat to michael moore dozens of times. Beck wonders out loud if he will need to hire someone to murder moore..then he concludes that no....in fact he could look moore in the eyes as he strangles him...then dismisses what jesus would do. He doesn't care.

If there is a car wreck and someone is run down but they can't find the getaway car that doesn't mean there has not been a car wreck. I have heard the inciteful piece many times but for some reason it is not to be found on the usual net sites.

It happened. Lets ask you a question..did you hear the same piece or not?

If you did not you get a partial pass. If you did but are just hiding behind the fact that retreiving it seems difficult...well...I guess that morals thing is cleared up.

I did.. You calling me a liar? As far as beck goes I would like someone to kill him. If someone sees him on the street I would appreciate it if they would push him into the path of a speeding car. If they see him in a building I would suggest they throw him out a window. I hope no one missunderstands me.

Provide the link and We will assess it.

P.S. Even if you are right on this, that would only make him equal to you in that respect.

I advocate Non Violence, and Decency, in Protest. I tolerate those I disagree with.

So, no evidence and more ad hominems.

Which side is it again that is filled with irrational rage and hatred??

I'm filled with plenty of hate...but that isn't the point dud..the point is that you are a fucking liar. Deny you heard becks rant on moore. Deny it or You shut the fuck up.
post proof of it, liar

Okay...you and I do not agree on much but You have never seen me consciously lie about anything. At least we can differ honestly. I have looked high and low for the cuts I have heard on the radio. That does not mean they do not exist. Google Beck strangles moore and there are a dozen or so references to what I heard but for some reason the searches can't locate the piece. Mike Malloy has played becks threats repeatedly. Whether you like or dislike Malloy is beside the point. I'm sure you don't but he has Becks radio broadcast with the entire inciteful rant.

I don't know why some people have to lie for or attempt to cover for a duesche bag like beck. Dud is a fucking tool.

I am not making it up. Dickwad dud is a fucking liar. Beck clearly threatens moore and THAT is the inciteful radio broadcast I am refering to. That is the subject of this thread.

I'll try and see if I can get a lead on the piece from Malloys site.

Lets just hope Beck ends up on ESPN calling golf games or something. Beck really isn't the problem, its his sycophant "fans". Just like Rush and Hannity, these people are out here in the real world believing all this crap.

Scary stuff really.

I'm filled with plenty of hate...but that isn't the point dud..the point is that you are a fucking liar. Deny you heard becks rant on moore. Deny it or You shut the fuck up.
post proof of it, liar

Okay...you and I do not agree on much but You have never seen me consciously lie about anything. At least we can differ honestly. I have looked high and low for the cuts I have heard on the radio. That does not mean they do not exist. Google Beck strangles moore and there are a dozen or so references to what I heard but for some reason the searches can't locate the piece. Mike Malloy has played becks threats repeatedly. Whether you like or dislike Malloy is beside the point. I'm sure you don't but he has Becks radio broadcast with the entire inciteful rant.

I don't know why some people have to lie for or attempt to cover for a duesche bag like beck. Dud is a fucking tool.

I am not making it up. Dickwad dud is a fucking liar. Beck clearly threatens moore and THAT is the inciteful radio broadcast I am refering to. That is the subject of this thread.

then post PROOF ASSHOLE
so far all we have are you claiming he said something you havent posted a shred of proof to back up

post proof of it, liar

then post PROOF ASSHOLE
so far all we have are you claiming he said something you havent posted a shred of proof to back up

Ok I guess it just comes back down to go fuck yourself you useless neo con ****. I heard it many times and so did many others.

Okay bitches! I found it. I'll accept your appology ****..but not from the dud.

The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney: Liberals Target Glenn Beck Show For Extinction

http://mediamatters.org/research/200505180008

Last edited:

then post PROOF ASSHOLE

Ok I guess it just comes back down to go fuck yourself you useless neo con ****. I heard it many times and so did many others.

The Radio Equalizer: Brian Maloney: Liberals Target Glenn Beck Show For Extinction

Radio host Glenn Beck "thinking about killing Michael Moore" | Media Matters for America
uh, thats NOT proof asshole
the guy writing that blog doesnt evenh know for sure he ever said that
read it before you post it, dumbass

then post PROOF ASSHOLE

Radio host Glenn Beck "thinking about killing Michael Moore" | Media Matters for America

Do you constantly have to be such a total dickhead? What?... you think I made this up? What the fuck is wrong with you? You asked for "a shred of proof". What do you need to wake up you fucking twat? Do I have to grab that fuck beck off the street and put a gun in his ear to extract the truth to satisfy you? You got plenty of leads now to figure it out. I thought you had at least a modicome of intelligence ..I was wrong...Fuck beck and Go fuck yourself you ignorant neo con tool.

Do you constantly have to be such a total dickhead? What?... you think I made this up? What the fuck is wrong with you? You asked for "a shred of proof". What do you need to wake up you fucking twat? Do I have to grab that fuck beck off the street and put a gun in his ear to extract the truth to satisfy you? You got plenty of leads now to figure it out. I thought you had at least a modicome of intelligence ..I was wrong...Fuck beck and Go fuck yourself you ignorant neo con tool.
no, i dont think YOU made it up
you arent intelligent or creative enough
but, you will believe it because you are a moron

I believe it because as I said to nauseum...I heard it from becks own mouth you fucked up ignorant sack of liquid shit. I didn't say it because I saw it on some stupid internet site. I heard beck say the words. That's why I believe it...you moron.

I can't produce the radio show. I produced enough references that even an idiot like you should be able to get it. The transcripts shown on the references are exactly correct. Word for ignorant word. How do I know that? BECAUSE I HEARD THEM FROM BECKS OWN FUCKED UP MOUTH YOU FUCKING TWIT!.

I am tired of trying to show you facts. You are a hopeless moron and not worth the effort.

I believe it because as I said to nauseum...I heard it from becks own mouth you fucked up ignorant sack of liquid shit. I didn't say it because I saw it on some stupid internet site. I heard beck say the words. That's why I believe it...you moron.

I can't produce the radio show. I produced enough references that even an idiot like you should be able to get it. The transcripts shown on the references are exactly correct. Word for ignorant word. How do I know that? BECAUSE I HEARD THEM FROM BECKS OWN FUCKED UP MOUTH YOU FUCKING TWIT!.

I am tired of trying to show you facts. You are a hopeless moron and not worth the effort.
ah, so you actually heard it but you cant find a clip of him saying it?
yeah, sure you did

yeah, sure you did

That's right asshole. I actually heard the clip and can't produce it. Silly me...I neglected to record my radio. Just drop it. You would rather be a tool than admit you might be wrong. I am thoroughly convinced you are a waste of time and I have work to do. From now on you have zero credibility with me...have a nice day. OIh ya one more thing. Fuck you.

Last edited:

yeah, sure you did

That's right asshole. I actually heard the clip and can't produce it. Silly me...I neglected to record my radio. Just drop it. You would rather be a tool than admit you might be wrong. I am thoroughly convinced you are a waste of time and I have work to do. From now on you have zero credibility with me...have a nice day. OIh ya one more thing. Fuck you.
have i ever said he didnt say it?
NO
i've asked you to PROVE it
have you? NO

btw, i dont value the credibility of fucking morons like you

P.S. Even if you are right on this, that would only make him equal to you in that respect.

I advocate Non Violence, and Decency, in Protest. I tolerate those I disagree with.
What's the point in assessing a thread derail??

If that rabid barking moonbat wants an "I hate Glenn Beck" ad hominem poop-your-pants diatribe thread, let him start it on his own.

What's the point in assessing a thread derail??

If that rabid barking moonbat wants an "I hate Glenn Beck" ad hominem poop-your-pants diatribe thread, let him start it on his own.

Fuck you ya ignorant twat. Glenn Beck inciting violence IS the topic ya fuckin moron. I provided enough info for even an asshole retard like you to verify. Every post you make is for the purpose of forwarding lies. I don't like Moore any better than Beck. I am not a "liberal". The truth is the truth and I presented some. Cowards like you just can't stand anyone telling it like it is can you? Piss on you. It is lying assholes like yourself that have ruined my Republican party. Call me "rabid" if you want. I'm through tolorating the lies you fucks perpetrate.

Now most of the country equates "liar" with republican. Thanks ASSHOLE!

Forum List

Back