Glenn Beck wanys to moderate the debate NBC was fired from, and will provide tv coverage

He says 12 million housholds.
Broadcast on BlazeTV?
Not widely available is it?

has beck ever told the truth?

Every day since he bottomed out.

Excellent idea. I hope he gets it. He would be asking pertinent questions to all of them.
"If you were a tree,new hat kind of tree would you be and why?"

If you think that's what he would ask them why not let him ask it and find out?

You guys just don't want a good debate.

Oh, for fuck's sake. Beck is a shrill, blabbering idiot. That he's a conservative is embarrassing. How about a debate moderated by George Will?

Are you freaking kidding me George RINO Will forget it you might as well have Boehner moderate it.

Broadcast on BlazeTV?

Excellent idea. I hope he gets it. He would be asking pertinent questions to all of them.
Why don't you try not to lie about things and just admit you don't know shit about beck

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Broadcast on BlazeTV?

If you think that's what he would ask them why not let him ask it and find out?

You guys just don't want a good debate.
They fear it will show how vapid all the old white people running for president in thier party

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Broadcast on BlazeTV?

so he SAYS ..

Glennbeck.com Traffic and Demographic Statistics by Quantcast

2 million, majority older white males ... imagine that.

On the bright side, they'll be able to deliver their stale talking points to 2 million people who were already going to vote for any conservative on the ticket. That should help.

...and the Tea Party? Maybe if their Grand children helped them login they might be watching but I doubt it

I am all for it. I think it is a great idea

I had trouble getting the image to show...sorry. It is still a very good idea

View attachment 53787 View attachment 53787 View attachment 53787 View attachment 53788

I'm in.

I have no idea what his nextwork is or how to find it or if it has more power than the local public access station (hence it's signal won't make it up to my high rise condo). Perfect.

LOL.

In all seriousness...nothing wrong with Glenn Beck hosting a debate on his media. More power to him and I hope Mr. Beck gets it.

Broadcast on BlazeTV?

so he SAYS ..

On the bright side, they'll be able to deliver their stale talking points to 2 million people who were already going to vote for any conservative on the ticket. That should help.

...and the Tea Party? Maybe if their Grand children helped them login they might be watching but I doubt it
FOX has more viewers than any other cable news. That would be a perfect place for a democratic debate, don't ya think? Yet they're too scared. Hard to hit those homeruns when they aren't teed up for you...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Glenn Beck is the Gary Busey of conservatives.

So why are all the democrats afraid of republicans having a debate with him?

Where exactly does this strange seed of ridiculousness come from where conservatives think anyone that has an opposing view is 'scared' of something they say or do. You seem to have some incredible need for other people to be 'scared'. Sorry, they aren't, ever.

No one gives a shit who interviews who, its a comment on mental patient Beck. Sorry to disappoint you.

Broadcast on BlazeTV?

so he SAYS ..

they'll be able to deliver their stale talking points to 2 million people who were already going to vote for any conservative on the ticket

Then why bother with any debates at all for the democrats?

They only spew worn out talking points to people that are already going to vote for them.

Forum List

Back