Glenn Beck wanys to moderate the debate NBC was fired from, and will provide tv coverage

Glenn Beck is the Gary Busey of conservatives.

So why are all the democrats afraid of republicans having a debate with him?

Where exactly does this strange seed of ridiculousness come from where conservatives think anyone that has an opposing view is 'scared' of something they say or do. You seem to have some incredible need for other people to be 'scared'. Sorry, they aren't, ever.

No one gives a shit who interviews who, its a comment on mental patient Beck. Sorry to disappoint you.

They have to accuse someone of something because discussing the topic hurts them too much. Thats why he's accusing you, me, dems etc of being scared and expects to be taken srsly

Here's an idea

We need a 'Rat debate on gun control.

Moderated by Wayne Lapierre and some of his NRA cohorts.

FOX has more viewers than any other cable news. That would be a perfect place for a democratic debate, don't ya think? Yet they're too scared. Hard to hit those homeruns when they aren't teed up for you...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Hancock

Imbecile alert!

Cable news stations have a fraction of an audience that MSM Network tv stations have

Why do you suffer from hallucinations?

Lets think about it.

You dont like Republicans and want them to lose and look bad.

You say Glenn is nuts and would make a horrible moderator.

So choosing Glenn would make Republicans look bad and increase your chances of winning.

But instead you oppose him moderating.

Which tell me you either dont want the Republicans to look bad and lose, which is nonsense. Or you dont really think Glenn would do a crazy bad job. Hence you're scared they will look good.

Why do you suffer from hallucinations?

Lets think about it.

You dont like Republicans and want them to lose and look bad.

You say Glenn is nuts and would make a horrible moderator.

So choosing Glenn would make Republicans look bad and increase your chances of winning.

But instead you oppose him moderating.

Which tell me you either dont want the Republicans to look bad and lose, which is nonsense. Or you dont really think Glenn would do a crazy bad job. Hence you're scared they will look good.

I never voiced an opinion one way or another.

All presidential debates should be only on over the air TV or, if on a cable network, links so that EVERONE can watch free.

Which tell me you either don't want the Republicans to look bad and lose, which is nonsense. Or you don't really think Glenn would do a crazy bad job. Hence you're scared they will look good.
They don't look at things that closely. Being a liberal means you can have two diametrically opposed concepts at once.

Forum List

Back