Global Warming (Assuming It's Happening) is a Blessing From God

It has been getting warmer for the last 150 years and the number of extinctions have risen. The only increasing segment of the Earth's biomass have been humans and their livestock.

Well, we've been taking all their territory, they haven't been dying from a fraction of a degree.

Could climate change make Siberia more habitable?​

Don't be too sure. Many things are the way they are for a reason. Siberia is mostly tundra overlaying permafrost. Not only is that stuff impossible to build on or live on when melted, becoming nothing but a marshy mess, but it would release massive amounts of trapped and stored methane underneath!

My being a Catholic helps me assume a positive outlook on pretty much everything.
That’s a joke. Your Pope has different ideas. AAMOF every major region leader in the world promotes dealing immediately with AGW.

My being a Catholic helps me assume a positive outlook on pretty much everything. And so it is with global warming. Climate change is nothing outside the normal cycles the earth has experienced for millennia. But I am very excited to think we might be exiting an ice and and earth is warming up again. 68% of earth's landmass is north of the Equator. If Earth warms up, there will be huge areas in Siberia and Canada that will become habitable. Much more land will be available for earth's growing population. Much more land, once barren and frozen, will be usable as farmland. It will be an exciting prosperous time to be alive.

A 2019 Russian study, showed this very thing is possible. Any American 'scientist' who came up with such an analysis, of course, would soon find himself unemployed.

"Our simulations showed that under RCP8.5, by the 2080s Asian Russia would have a milder climate, with less permafrost coverage, decreasing from the contemporary 65 per cent to 40 per cent of the area by the 2080s."

The researchers also found that even under the RCP 2.6 scenario, the ELP for human sustainability would improve in more than 15 per cent of the area, which could allow for a five-fold increase in the in the capacity of the territory to sustain and become attractive to human populations.

This of course, is bad news for the left. First, they don't believe in the stuff they're pedaling. They don't believe sea levels are rising Every wealthy leftist in the world has a mansion by the ocean: 0bama, Algore, Gates, Soros....you name it. But they push this meme solely in order to extract huge sums from American taxpayers. And so the positive side of global warming, if it exists, is NOT what these people want. It scuttles their scam.
Wow, Siberia. Another Putin lover.
AGW is a sure sign that your good god is pissed off at you.

Last edited:
It's a fallacy that the overall number of life forms will decrease if the temperature rises. If anything, they will increase.
Why don’t you elaborate in that. The number of species one way or another is not as problematic as the number of species that develop faster then WE can adapt. The last thing humans need is more diseases they can’t development cures from fast enough, spread by carriers that migrate to where people live.

Almost all the food produced comes from the moderate temperate zones.
Very little food is produced from the tropics.
The tropics are too hot and often too dry, like the Sahara Desert.
But the rising temperatures will melt all the polar ices, raising the oceans by over 250'.
That means the whole midwest of the US will be underwater.

o6z19bt4gqiy.png
And a big loss to the gop voting block.

That is incredibly ignorant.
When the poles warm, first of all, that means the temperate zones become hot deserts, too dry to support life.
Second is that oceans rise over 250', reducing the land mass by over half.
And third is that when the north pole melts, that DECREASES the total land for use because the north pole is all ice.
There is no land under that ice.
Exactly.
I guess deniers don’t understand that more then 3/4 of all the people on earth live in one place, and less then 1/4 live elsewhere. And it’s for the exact reason you gave.

Migration fear because if this change is the right‘s big political ploy. I guess you could say that AGW is writing their political speeches for them.

That is incredibly ignorant.
When the poles warm, first of all, that means the temperate zones become hot deserts, too dry to support life.
Second is that oceans rise over 250', reducing the land mass by over half.
And third is that when the north pole melts, that DECREASES the total land for use because the north pole is all ice.
There is no land under that ice.
You are batshit crazy for believing that.

5s4sQaG.jpg

tVPd8wp.png

X1N1AK9.png

Three tenths of a degree does not convert temperate zones into deserts, Lefties.
Try thinking FOR A CHANGE.

covid-wont-forget.jpg

MAA9ggz.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, to hell with the subhuman savages near the equator.

Your hateful, malicious, vile words.
Temperatures in the equatorial climates vary over fifty or sixty Celsius degrees, from season to season and day to night,
so naturally an increase of half a degree will kill millions of them. Really brilliant of you.

Temperatures in the equatorial climates vary over fifty or sixty Celsius degrees, from season to season and day to night,
so naturally an increase of half a degree will kill millions of them. Really brilliant of you.

Billions.

Yeah, to hell with the subhuman savages near the equator.
We're in an ice age BTW. About 2C away from extensive northern hemisphere continental glaciation. We're 5C away from being a greenhouse planet. You should be more worried about Canada, Midwest and NE US, Asia and Europe being under 3,000 ft of ice.

1672349786993.png

1672349889578.png

IS_JESS_AN_ACCOUNT feel free to chime in with what you know.

The trouble with sarcasm is some people don't get it.

The people that think warming will be good for the North without down sides are idiots. Nobody has any idea how much CO2 will escape from the tundra and that does not count the methane clathrates.

What I find amusing is economists making a big deal about GDP while saying nothing about Net Domestic Product. But look up the equation for NDP. What has happened to the depreciation of durable consumer goods since Sputnik? How many automobiles have Americans trashed since then? How much CO2 did manufacturing that garbage put into the atmosphere?

All discussion of economics since 1960 without discussing planned obsolescence is nonsense. Keep running the planet on defective algebra even though there are now 8 billion people.

What I find amusing is economists making a big deal about GDP while saying nothing about Net Domestic Product. But look up the equation for NDP. What has happened to the depreciation of durable consumer goods since Sputnik? How many automobiles have Americans trashed since then?

If my stuff depreciates $10K this year and $10K next year......what happens?

Forum List

Back