Global warming is speeding up.

CrusaderFrank

American CO2 is responsible for part of it. Here is a graph.
CO2 by country.png

CrusaderFrank

I'm sure that any increases in CO2 output were taken into consideration when they said that the rate of human caused global warming was accelerating.

Toddsterpatriot

I have better things to do than debate what you should already know. As for the Exxon Valdes thing, people suing them bounced around in the courts for about 10 years. And the people doing the suing ended up getting screwed.

andaronjim

Maybe they should have hired somebody with a broom to clean them. You can't blame solar panels on that. As for Alaska, who would want to live there anyway. But if it was really necessary, they could bring in power lines from the lower 48.

Toddsterpatriot

In your feeble mind. Pick one of the answers you countered with. Just one. The most important one to you. I will answer it. Apart from that, I have better things to do than to go into a long drawn out debate with a denier cultist.

HereWeGoAgain

I looked. And it just stands to reason that if there is less ice for the bear to hunt from, they can't be doing as well. And from what I was reading about what the science says, polar bear numbers are a difficult thing to judge. But I did find a number of graphs pf polar bear numbers in various locations.

PolarBears_iceloss.png

Last edited:
HereWeGoAgain

I looked. And it just stands to reason that if there is less ice for the bear to hunt from, they can/t be doing as well. And from what I was reading about what the science says, polar bear numbers are a difficult thing to judge. But I did find a number of graphs pf polar bear numbers in various locations.

View attachment 525264

And you still refuse to look at how well polar bears are actually doing.
Stay stupid.

Look it up for yourself.
I'm tired of posting the evidence that you morons refuse to read.
That doesn't make sense.

I just posted a recent study that contradicts your uneducated nonsense. I provided the email to the lead scientist. I want you to email him with your moronic babbling and post the responses here. Go on, step up to the plate and try out your horseshit with an expert.

Wind and solar are working well right now, and are getting less costly every year, already far less costly than fossil fuels, and an order of magnitude less costly than nuclear.
If you believe that, please back it up with your reliable sources and working links. Otherwise your just making a fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back