🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Globalist mag condens pro Trump kid rocks senate run

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Globalist Mag Condemns Pro-Trump Kid Rock’s Senate Run

The New Yorker, a globalist publication, is demonizing Republican singer Kid Rock’s recent announcement that he will run for Senate in 2018, calling the move “a terrifying new normal.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's to be expected after all look at the Trump haters, they will treat Kid rock as they do him and why because the guy isn't an indoctrinated leftist FK WHO HATES AMERICA!!

Actually, if you said, "Kid Rock" for Senate five years ago, people would have laughed at you.

This is a terrifying new normal.

images

Progressives should have watched out for what they wished for.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

• Banned

The New Yorker, a globalist publication, is demonizing Republican singer Kid Rock’s recent announcement that he will run for Senate in 2018, calling the move “a terrifying new normal.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that's to be expected after all look at the Trump haters, they will treat Kid rock as they do him and why because the guy isn't an indoctrinated leftist FK WHO HATES AMERICA!!

And here come the GLOBALIST BS LIARS to start their lying information to spread to their sheep . This bitch claims she is an Indian .

upload_2017-7-16_8-14-58.png

Liz Warren sounds fundraising alarm over Kid Rock's potential Senate run

• Banned
Actually, if you said, "Kid Rock" for Senate five years ago, people would have laughed at you.

That's what happens when leftist who controlled their sheep get use to being enslaved asses, and now that people are waking up to that enslavement it's NOT normal to them.

They can't stand not having Obama or a Clinton strapping them to the barn.

like we keep saying most of the TRUMP haters are all the same and all considered ANTI Americans...

Why is it terrifying?
Do they think people are stupid enough to vote for that asshole?

Well......they were stupid enough to vote for Hillary and Obama.....so yeah....that is scary.

Someone should convince Eminem to run against him. Let's go ahead and ramp up the stupid. If the country's going to end, I want to go down with it laughing.

Why is it terrifying?

Duh. Obviously they are. Kid Rock, born to massive wealth and later made a living from selling debauchery? The perfect alt-right GOP candidate. He should start dying himself orange and marry a hooker to even up with Trump.

Why is it terrifying?

Duh. Obviously they are. Kid Rock, born to massive wealth and later made a living from selling debauchery? The perfect alt-right GOP candidate. He should start dying himself orange and marry a hooker to even up with Trump.
Yeah.....every story you hear about him from his enemies is 100% true.
If he was a liberal you'd suck his dick.

I remember a time when it was believed that any American citizen could run for office, not just a corrupt self serving political elite of only two parties.
I see Kid Rock running as a threat to that elite, and a return to a citizen run Republic.

Why is it terrifying?

I loved him years ago when I was a kid and he was pissing off social conservatives with his music and lifestyle. I saw him live a few years ago after he turned country and loved his show. But little did I know he was turning into a xenophobic coward. He'll probably win, because people are that stupid. He'd have a win completely locked up if he was running a few states further south.

That's what happens when leftist who controlled their sheep get use to being enslaved asses, and now that people are waking up to that enslavement it's NOT normal to them.

They can't stand not having Obama or a Clinton strapping them to the barn.

like we keep saying most of the TRUMP haters are all the same and all considered ANTI Americans...

Yet Trump was the the one colluding with the Russians.

Why is it terrifying?

I loved him years ago when I was a kid and he was pissing off social conservatives with his music and lifestyle. I saw him live a few years ago after he turned country and loved his show. But little did I know he was turning into a xenophobic coward. He'll probably win, because people are that stupid. He'd have a win completely locked up if he was running a few states further south.

And by "xenophobic coward", you mean not a "stupid anti-american p.o.s. leftists"?

Rhetorical question. THe answer is YES, that is what you mean.

Why is it terrifying?

And by "xenophobic coward", you mean not a "stupid anti-american p.o.s. leftists"?

Rhetorical question. THe answer is YES, that is what you mean.
Nope. Definitely meant xenophobic coward. It's a pre-requisite for being part of the alt-right.

Forum List

Back