God and American Exceptionalism

You got slapped so hard there is no way you can rebut my points above.

You are a journalistic hack pretending to commentary on social and political history.

Whine all you want, but your failings are obvious to the Board members.

When you are able to craft a consistent narrative that constructs a revision of our history with all of the facts in context, I will applaud you.

That time is apparently far away in another time in another galaxy.

I skewered you, and now you're squealing, porky......"You got slapped so hard there is no way you can rebut my points above." You didn't used to be a liar.....now, it seems that's all you can come back with. Post #22 is factual, documented and linked.

And remains inconsistent with all the evidence and narrative of the era. You made a shambles of all of the relevancy of history, picking a strange theme not supported by the composite of the era's events. Your antagonist, the very man who led the free world to the overthrow of fascism and militarism, is the epitome of the very American Exceptionalism that you tout.

What you mean to say is that, until I provided same, you were unaware.

Take notes.

I skewered you, and now you're squealing, porky......"You got slapped so hard there is no way you can rebut my points above." You didn't used to be a liar.....now, it seems that's all you can come back with. Post #22 is factual, documented and linked.

And remains inconsistent with all the evidence and narrative of the era. You made a shambles of all of the relevancy of history, picking a strange theme not supported by the composite of the era's events. Your antagonist, the very man who led the free world to the overthrow of fascism and militarism, is the epitome of the very American Exceptionalism that you tout.

What you mean to say is that, until I provided same, you were unaware.Take notes.

What you mean to say is that you had not a clue until I instructed you on it.

What you mean to say is that, until I provided same, you were unaware.Take notes.

What you mean to say is that you had not a clue until I instructed you on it.

"...until I instructed you on it."

Can you possibly be unaware of how very stupid you appear....are....since I provided the material, including links, and sources.

There is a word for your perspective.....I'll tell you what it means, and if you can figure out what the term is, you can have it monogrammed on all of your robes. And the paper slippers as well.

"... abnormal condition or derangement) refers to an abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality."

The only hole in evidence is the one that allows the breeze to flow directly through your head.
And that "breeze" was able to make a point you're too pussy to address.

Why would God be for anyone that lies as much as you do?

I'll get right back to you as soon as I require a dollop of simian gabble…

...and...I never lie.

...and...I never lie.
Of coarse you do. The point of this thread, is a lie. The notion of American Exceptionalism, is a lie. You acting like there's no comparison between us and nazi Germany, is a lie. You saying I have a hole in my head, is a lie. And you doing everything you can not to address the point I made earlier, is a lie.

You have no clue what God is about if you think HE supports some of the shit we've been doing these last 10 years. And you thinking HE does, is a lie.

...and...I never lie.
Of coarse you do. The point of this thread, is a lie. The notion of American Exceptionalism, is a lie. You acting like there's no comparison between us and nazi Germany, is a lie. You saying I have a hole in my head, is a lie. And you doing everything you can not to address the point I made earlier, is a lie.

You have no clue what God is about if you think HE supports some of the shit we've been doing these last 10 years. And you thinking HE does, is a lie.

Why are droves of people trying to come to this country,many illegally, if the country is what you think of it ? PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BREAK IN TO THE COUNTRY NOT BREAK OUT!

Yes this government seems to be anti GOD now.Those are the leaders that need to be removed from power.

Why are droves of people trying to come to this country,many illegally, if the country is what you think of it ? PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BREAK IN TO THE COUNTRY NOT BREAK OUT!
You don't know what I think of this country! You don't even know the point you were responding to. So if you don't know, why don't you ask, instead of jumping to ridiculous conclusions?

Yes this government seems to be anti GOD now.Those are the leaders that need to be removed from power.
How they feel about God has nothing to do with being members of the government. In this country, we separate church and state. If you want them combined, maybe you should go to Iran, they have a theocracy there.

And PC continues to lie.

Don't worry, when she gets out of line she is corrected.

Forum List

Back