God Can't Use a Mentally Handicapped Saint

There are a few of us who were used by God to reveal his truth. You missed some scriptures because you didn't have the truth to know what to look for, like all other religious people.

1 Corinthians 2
12: Now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might understand the gifts bestowed on us by God.
13: And we impart this in words not taught by human wisdom but taught by the Spirit, interpreting spiritual truths to those who possess the Spirit.
14: The unspiritual man does not receive the gifts of the Spirit of God, for they are folly to him, and he is not able to understand them because they are spiritually discerned.
15: The spiritual man judges all things, but is himself to be judged by no one.
16: "For who has known the mind of the Lord so as to instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

No I haven't "missed" any scriptures kid. I simply don't give a rat's tail about your interpretation of the Bible.

If you are telling yourself that you are chosen to be God's emissary, that's jake with me.

You're just one of hundreds of people I've met in my lifetime who imagine thenselves to be so chosen, and who image that GOD speaks to them directly.

I have my doubts about them and you, too, but so what?

If that delusion makes you happy, as long as you're not in charge of my life, what do I care if you're hearing voices that make you feel so grandiose?

Watch who you call kid. I'm the one who created you and the one who'll kill you with all the other sinners in the world.

No point in threatening him. His thinking and behavior are predestined by God and everyone is killed anyone. There is no motivation for anyone to try to do the "right thing".

No I haven't "missed" any scriptures kid. I simply don't give a rat's tail about your interpretation of the Bible.

If you are telling yourself that you are chosen to be God's emissary, that's jake with me.

You're just one of hundreds of people I've met in my lifetime who imagine thenselves to be so chosen, and who image that GOD speaks to them directly.

I have my doubts about them and you, too, but so what?

If that delusion makes you happy, as long as you're not in charge of my life, what do I care if you're hearing voices that make you feel so grandiose?

Watch who you call kid. I'm the one who created you and the one who'll kill you with all the other sinners in the world.

No point in threatening him. His thinking and behavior are predestined by God and everyone is killed anyone. There is no motivation for anyone to try to do the "right thing".

You have to remember that everything I say was planned, too. God has to have a body to reveal this knowledge or else he wouldn't have any revealed knowledge when he uses his next bodies in paradise. Everything we write and speak reveals this knowledge for paradise. It's not for this age to use because we're all going to die and have no memory of it. Only the knowledge will be available in paradise until the new language is put together. Then God can reveal more knowledge as we speak to each other.

I think with God's mind so I can speak for him.

I've been reading all of this, and it's actually making me sick to my stomach....NOBODY on earth is sinless (that means YOU too!). NOBODY "thinks" with God's mind....God speaks to all of us in his own way.

Also, yes, you can be mentally handicapped and be used by God. He can use anyone he wants.
Do you really believe it's God that is using you? Satan can also use people and come across god-like. My God wouldn't tell people to say alot of the things he supposedly puts in your head. If you think you're bringing people to God by what you say, your greatly wrong!! It's people like you that push people away from God!

I see you listen to the same kinds of gods that all the other Christians listen to.

No...I (and all true Christians) listen to the ONE AND ONLY GOD. My God said that we're to NOT have any other gods, He is the only one. I don't know what "god" is in your head, but it's not the God that sent his Son Jesus to earth to live and die for all of our sins. He's not the one that tells us He will always love us and never forsake us. He's not the one that tells us all we need is faith the size of a mustard seed and we will be saved.
The god you talk about is not the one true God...you need to get help and stop trying to deceive people (like Satan does!). I'll take my God over your any day...thanks anyway!

I think with God's mind so I can speak for him.

I've been reading all of this, and it's actually making me sick to my stomach....NOBODY on earth is sinless (that means YOU too!). NOBODY "thinks" with God's mind....God speaks to all of us in his own way.

Also, yes, you can be mentally handicapped and be used by God. He can use anyone he wants.
Do you really believe it's God that is using you? Satan can also use people and come across god-like. My God wouldn't tell people to say alot of the things he supposedly puts in your head. If you think you're bringing people to God by what you say, your greatly wrong!! It's people like you that push people away from God!

I see you listen to the same kinds of gods that all the other Christians listen to.

Last edited by a moderator:

You have to remember that everything I say was planned, too. God has to have a body to reveal this knowledge or else he wouldn't have any revealed knowledge when he uses his next bodies in paradise. Everything we write and speak reveals this knowledge for paradise. It's not for this age to use because we're all going to die and have no memory of it. Only the knowledge will be available in paradise until the new language is put together. Then God can reveal more knowledge as we speak to each other.

Is anyone going to ever be responsible for their own behavior ? In Paradise maybe ?

All sinners have gods that reign in their lives. Jesus and the Bible are the false gods of Christianity. The God of Abraham and Talmud are the false gods of Judaism. Muslim gods are Muhammed and the Quran and the list goes on. Not one of them knows the true God.

All sinners have gods that reign in their lives. Jesus and the Bible are the false gods of Christianity. The God of Abraham and Talmud are the false gods of Judaism. Muslim gods are Muhammed and the Quran and the list goes on. Not one of them knows the true God.

That would be God's fault wouldn't it ?

Is anyone going to ever be responsible for their own behavior ? In Paradise maybe ?

God planned everyone's behavior and during this age, he planned to make them disbehave his laws and commandments. In the next age, he will have peace and joy in us. He didn't plan anyone to die so we'll never die again. We won't need doctors because there's no disease or accidents planned for paradise. Everything about God is in his thoughts where all his plans were made for us. This is called life.

That would be God's fault wouldn't it ?

Yes it is but they don't know that. They're all deceived. You're the only person I've met who caught on to this planned life of ours. Keep listening my friend.

\
A sinner's god is lovable and kind. He tells you everything you want to hear and doesn't let you get hurt. This god is called pride and it's what protects you from the world around you. It keeps you from the true God who isn't so nice all the time because the truth exposes the sins of pride, lust, greed, jealousy, laziness, envy, gluttony, etc.

Yeah, he ripped my heart out 10 years ago. I understand why, and I'm as over the pain as I'll ever be. The pain is a comfort now.

But you have it all figured out, including the fact that you are the only one and I simply cannot be anything other than damned for eternity, so what's the point?

It seems to me your mission isn't really "spreading the word." That takes more than a megaphone.

You wouldn't even answer my question, and didn't know what others it would lead to. You assumed, but you did not have faith, and you did not trust God.

Carry on. As I said, I'm good with God, and if I'm not, you'll get your wish. I just thought we might share some experiences with each other, but I see you are too busy fighting the demons.

Good luck with that.

The Romans were very good liars and when they produced the new testament after changing the confiscated writings of the saints they killed, it was guaranteed to keep their followers from ever being a sinless saint and preach the gospel. These followers of the dead saints became the first Roman Catholic Christians. Not one Christian has ever known the true God since then.

This has clearly angered God. I'm sure God has tried to correct that since then. Since you've quoted verses from the Christian Bible, there must be a 'God-approved' Bible somewhere in the world today. Could you please tell us where we might obtain one?

Yeah, he ripped my heart out 10 years ago. I understand why, and I'm as over the pain as I'll ever be. The pain is a comfort now.

But you have it all figured out, including the fact that you are the only one and I simply cannot be anything other than damned for eternity, so what's the point?

It seems to me your mission isn't really "spreading the word." That takes more than a megaphone.

You wouldn't even answer my question, and didn't know what others it would lead to. You assumed, but you did not have faith, and you did not trust God.

Carry on. As I said, I'm good with God, and if I'm not, you'll get your wish. I just thought we might share some experiences with each other, but I see you are too busy fighting the demons.

Good luck with that.

The Romans were very good liars and when they produced the new testament after changing the confiscated writings of the saints they killed, it was guaranteed to keep their followers from ever being a sinless saint and preach the gospel. These followers of the dead saints became the first Roman Catholic Christians. Not one Christian has ever known the true God since then.

This has clearly angered God. I'm sure God has tried to correct that since then. Since you've quoted verses from the Christian Bible, there must be a 'God-approved' Bible somewhere in the world today. Could you please tell us where we might obtain one?

There's no written words that can give you the truth. You have to be the truth in order to write words inspired by the truth.

This is a classic example of how ridiculous the belief in a higher power can become. Let me explain:

Person 1: I worship a god. He/she is the only true god.

Person 2: Nuh-uh. Mine is the real god.

Person 3: Come with me to worship the only true god.

Persons 1 and 2: No, my god is the real god.

And then a religious war...

The end.

\
A sinner's god is lovable and kind. He tells you everything you want to hear and doesn't let you get hurt. This god is called pride and it's what protects you from the world around you. It keeps you from the true God who isn't so nice all the time because the truth exposes the sins of pride, lust, greed, jealousy, laziness, envy, gluttony, etc.

Good luck with that.

How are you so special then?
How did you stumble across this "true" God?

There's no written words that can give you the truth. You have to be the truth in order to write words inspired by the truth.

Why wouldn't God provide written words of the truth?

If everyone in the world read the same paragraph of written inspired words, you might have just as many ideas of what those words meant to them. If one of them became a sinless saint because God changed their DNA to stop their sin nature, then they would have the knowledge of God, which is the truth, in order for God to interpret that paragraph with the truth. So written words are meaningless unless God interprets them.

Good luck with that.

How are you so special then?
How did you stumble across this "true" God?

I didn't do anything to deserve being God's voice. He created me to be his voice before any physical things existed so I had no choices when God revealed himself to me over 31 years ago. All I had to do was obey all his commands to get me sinless on June 14, 2008. Now I speak the inspired words he gives me in my heart, mind and soul.

If everyone in the world read the same paragraph of written inspired words, you might have just as many ideas of what those words meant to them. If one of them became a sinless saint because God changed their DNA to stop their sin nature, then they would have the knowledge of God, which is the truth, in order for God to interpret that paragraph with the truth. So written words are meaningless unless God interprets them.

link please...

link please...

Do you need a link to your usual source of lies? You wouldn't believe anything from my site.

God spoke to me as well. He told me to go take a shit on the salad bar at Wendys. I felt bad that I had to be the one to tell him that Wendys no longer has a salad bar.

Forum List

Back