God Help Us All: Captain America Is Now A Negro!

I didn't realize there were so many comic book fans on USMB.

Good stuff.

:thup:

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

And as far as I know, there are two black superheroes in the Marvel Universe, one being the Black Panther, and the other being The Falcon. I two others in the DC universe as well, named Static Shock, based off of the Milestone Media Static comics, and Cyborg. However, I can see how The Falcon could become the next Captain America.

Luke Cage(Power Man) is the most popular black super hero in the world. More popular than Blade, both black.
Others include(Marvel) Night thrasher, Bishop, Blue Marvel(great read),Brother Voodoo, Captain Marvel II was a black woman, Deathlok, Goliath, Patriot, Rage, Storm, War Machine, just to list a few. And these are only Marvel characters.

The most famous black character might be Spawn, by Todd Macfarlane.

My favorites are Shadowman and Quantum both from Valiant comics.

To all intents and purposes, the Statue of Liberty and what it stands for are as fictional as Captain America. How would you feel if it was replaced by a statue of a Black woman, Jake?

Originally the statue of liberty was a Black slave woman breaking the bonds of slavery. So that would actually be pretty cool. How dumb of you not to know that. :lol:

Here is the original in France.

first-statue-of-liberty-black.jpg

Last edited:
Steve,

....there is only one race and that is human.

Chuck

"human" is a species, not a race. The various races are separate, different breeds of human.

"Canine" or canid is also species...rottweiler is one breed and chihuahua is another. Same principle. One species, different breeds.

"negroid", "caucasian" and "mongoloid" are the anthropologically correct terms for the three main breeds (or "races") of humans. (although negroids, due to the absence of neanderthal DNA are often considered subhumans.)

Steve,

Chuck

"human" is a species, not a race. The various races are separate, different breeds of human.

"Canine" or canid is also species...rottweiler is one breed and chihuahua is another. Same principle. One species, different breeds.

"negroid", "caucasian" and "mongoloid" are the anthropologically correct terms for the three main breeds (or "races") of humans. (although negroids, due to the absence of neanderthal DNA are often considered subhumans.)

Sorry dude. Those are just labels made up by a white guy. He didn't get buy in from the rest of the supposed races.

Is amusing you think having neanderthal DNA makes you more human. :lol:

Last edited:
Steve,

Chuck

Sorry dude. Those are just labels made up by a white guy. He didn't get buy in from the rest of the supposed races.

Keep telling yourself that. Facts are facts.

Steve,

Chuck

Race is a socilogical construct far more than a biological one that weak heads believe to be important.

Absolute proof that the power is sociological not biological in terminology.

The 'race mongers' steadily lose influence in America, which is good.

And as far as I know, there are two black superheroes in the Marvel Universe, one being the Black Panther, and the other being The Falcon. I two others in the DC universe as well, named Static Shock, based off of the Milestone Media Static comics, and Cyborg. However, I can see how The Falcon could become the next Captain America.

Luke Cage(Power Man) is the most popular black super hero in the world. More popular than Blade, both black.
Others include(Marvel) Night thrasher, Bishop, Blue Marvel(great read),Brother Voodoo, Captain Marvel II was a black woman, Deathlok, Goliath, Patriot, Rage, Storm, War Machine, just to list a few. And these are only Marvel characters.

My comic book knowledge pales in comparison to yours! Teach me your ways, O master! Seriously though, as you just pointed out, the Marvel Universe has plenty of black representatives. But Marvel was good on one, bad on the other.

Last edited:
why didn't they just create a new hero?

Why should they?

Sam Wilson (The Falcon) has been Captain America's friend and sidekick for 40 years, it makes perfect comic-book sense for him to become the next Captain America - just like when the "negro" took over as Iron Man for a while.

well, because most people into these things likely get attached to a certain character. changing that character is basically killing of the character.

as for your negro comment, fuck you.

Steve,

Chuck

Race is a socilogical construct far more than a biological one that weak heads believe to be important.

Race is indeed a sociological construct. It can be helpful in differentiating one person from another. It would be a sad world if we were all one color. Same goes for male and female. The differences can be seen, and are as such, not constructed from weak minds.

Steve,

Chuck

There are proven physical and biological differences between the races...but put that aside..are you saying that "race" doesn't even exist?

You are correct. It is a fact those terms were made up by a white dude without buy in from all the other supposed races.

Last edited:

Race is indeed a sociological construct. It can be helpful in differentiating one person from another. It would be a sad world if we were all one color. Same goes for male and female. The differences can be seen, and are as such, not constructed from weak minds.

Are you saying that the only difference between races is "skin color"?

You are correct. It is a fact those terms were made up by a white dude without buy in from all the other supposed races.

Are you saying that race doesn't exist and the only difference is skin color?

Race does exist. The human race. Though people like you remind me of chimps unfortunately you are part of that race. There are regional adaptations to the human race. That doesnt make them different races.

Last edited:

My comic book knowledge pales in comparison to yours! Teach me your ways, O master! Seriously though, as you just pointed out, the Marvel Universe has plenty of black representatives. But Marvel was good on one, bad on the other.

Very well, go back to your youth and read 20 comic books a day, :lol:

I'm not sure what you mean by good on one, bad on the other. The problem with most black superheroes is that Marvel gave up on them too soon, with the exception being Luke Cage, and his series took off well when paired with a white guy(Iron Fist).

Like many things Marvel though, if you wait long enough, soon everyone becomes relevant, ask Rocket Raccoon, from the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie, his first Hulk appearance went from the dollar bins to around 500 now, in just under a year.

Are you saying that race doesn't exist and the only difference is skin color?

Race does exist. The human race. Though people like you remind me of chimps unfortunately you are part of that race. There are regional adaptations to the human race. That doesnt make them different races.

human is a species, not a race.
it helps if you actually understand the terms you use.

Forum List

Back