God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

How is wanting all religion out of government an attack?
Its no different from saying if you aint got religion get out of government

Meaning if you dont belong to a church you cant vote or hold office

And you’re not talking about Buddhists or hindu’s, though they do technically qualify as a religion

Your enemy is Christians because they have real voting power

We were founded as a Christian nation. He's everything we expect in a leader.

Christian group called Faithful America isn't buying it, launching a petition to condemn him as a false prophet.

According to Newsweek, the group is in the midst of their second-annual "False Prophets Don't Speak for Me" campaign, which aims to show that false prophets "will never speak for Jesus" for the Christian community. Alongside Johnson — for whom they've collected over 12,000 signatures in favor of condemnation — they've listed other Christian-nationalist leaders such as Donald Trump, Fox News host Laura Ingraham, Ohio Representative Jim Jordan and co-founder of Moms for Liberty, Bridget Ziegler.

Its no different from saying if you aint got religion get out of government

Meaning if you dont belong to a church you cant vote or hold office

And you’re not talking about Buddhists or hindu’s, though they do technically qualify as a religion

Your enemy is Christians because they have real voting power
You couldn't be more wrong. You are making things up I never said.

I don't care what religion somebody is in government. I don't want religious laws.

You are completely making up the exception I supposedly made. I clearly stated ALL religions.

You made up the fact that am attacking Christians, and now you are just doing the message board scramble because you can't admit your mistake.

You couldn't be more wrong. You are making things up I never said.

I don't care what religion somebody is in government. I don't want religious laws.

You are completely making up the exception I supposedly made. I clearly stated ALL religions.

You made up the fact that am attacking Christians, and now you are just doing the message board scramble because you can't admit your mistake.
Again, contrary to what you seem to think, Christians have a legal and moral right to participate in government by voting and holding office

I never said otherwise, and you can't show where I did.
Post #222

“I don't attack Christians. I do question their religion exactly the same as all others. Also I respect their right to partake in religion......until it starts to creep into our government policy, but that includes all of them, not just one.”

Post #222

“I don't attack Christians. I do question their religion exactly the same as all others. Also I respect their right to partake in religion......until it starts to creep into our government policy, but that includes all of them, not just one.”
That is not an attack. I clearly stated "government policy". I also said "I respect their right to partake in religion"

It's not an attack. Nor did I intimate they shouldn't be in government. Keep scrambling.

That is not an attack. I clearly stated "government policy". I also said "I respect their right to partake in religion"

It's not an attack. Nor did I intimate they shouldn't be in government. Keep scrambling.
I never said you wanted to wipe out religion

Even communist china and the old soviet union allow a faint facsimile of Christian churches to exist

I would expect no less from you

But you want Christians to have zero influence over public policy and that is anti Christian and unacceptable

lol

And?

It had nothing to do with what people believed or believe, including the Framers.

It has to do with acts of government and public policy predicated on religious doctrine and dogma – which the Framers clearly prohibited.

Where and how did they prohibit it? (not that the question will be answered this time either)

I never said you wanted to wipe out religion

Even communist china and the old soviet union allow a faint facsimile of Christian churches to exist

I would expect no less from you

But you want Christians to have zero influence over public policy and that is anti Christian and unacceptable
Again, show me where I said I want Christians to have zero influence on public policy.

I don't want a religious laws of any kind. I don't care what religion the lawmakers are.

It's not an attack on Christianity or any other religion, and you know it. Keep scrambling.

I don't want a religious laws of any kind.
What is a religious law in your mind?

Most laws in America have some religious origin

So broad statement like yours are practically useless

You have to differentiate between a law mandating burkas for women and one that outlaws slavery or killing store clerks during a robbery

Delusional?

Says a pathetic fool that denies God.

laugh-smile.gif

So, do you believe that God told Mike Johnson he is the new Moses?

Actually this was answered, and you chose to breeze right past it and ignore it, why is that?

You have zero understanding of the context being used when he was speaking, and your stupid repetition of your ridiculous question only proves that more and more every time you post it. The fact that it was already explained to you and you chose to ignore it says it all. 🤡

You've never been around religious folk, huh? How does that not surprise me.

Exactly, he has zero experience to understand the context, yet in his usual arrogance, he thinks he knows everything.

The wise in heart will receive commands, but a prating fool will fall… Fools mock at sin, but among the upright there is favor” (Proverbs 1:7, 10:8, 14:8). Twice the psalmist tells us “The fool has said in his heart, 'There is no God'” (Psalm 14:1; 53:1).

Actually this was answered, and you chose to breeze right past it and ignore it, why is that?

You have zero understanding of the context being used when he was speaking, and your stupid repetition of your ridiculous question only proves that more and more every time you post it. The fact that it was already explained to you and you chose to ignore it says it all. 🤡
Golfing Gator does not believe in God and its useless to reason with him otherwise

Except for Satan's religion of sexual deviancy. Your kind are happy to have government promote that, especially to young children's, in place of the moral standards of any legitimate religion.
You are making this up.

What is 'my kind'?

Show me where I posted anything extolling the the virtues of "Satan's religion of sexual deviancy."

Forum List

Back