God told Mike Johnson he's the new moses

True. In God We Trust. Under God...a generic God is fine. I don't think we need to drill down into which specific religious beliefs or religions are "state approved" and should be promoted.

I also support the concept that the atheists pushing for no references to God anywhere is wrong too. Atheism is a "religion", a belief in no God, so that concept needs to be pushed back on since it offends believers.

Both of those lines were added in the 1950s. The founding fathers did not do that.

As a citizen of these United States he can believe in your flying spaghetti monster if he wants, as long as he isn't trying to force his beliefs on anyone else, try minding your own business. Joe Biden was placed into the presidency through cheating and ballot harvesting, so I suppose it is delusional to think that many people voted for a pedophile grifter!
Believing in ridiculous lies is something you and MAGA Mike have in common.

They were believers. George Washington grabbed that Bible to take his oath on his own initiative.
lol

And?

It had nothing to do with what people believed or believe, including the Framers.

It has to do with acts of government and public policy predicated on religious doctrine and dogma – which the Framers clearly prohibited.

Your ignorance of what happened with Biden is expected!
No, Mike Johnson is not trying to turn us into a theocracy, I am sure that is the lie the Democrats will create but it just isn't true
Biden won. That's a fact.

MAGA Mike will do his best to incorporate his religious fanaticism into the government. That's also a fact.

Forum List

Back