Goeser: How gun control helped a stalker kill my husband

He lived in a gated community. I know people who do not carry unless leaving their neighborhoods. All of them are sane and respectable people.

Asswipe, Dante supports self defense laws and some stand your ground laws, but with those laws should come a high bar.

Trayvon? please go away...Dante never supported the Trayvon myth, but he does acknowledge that a young man died needlessly and if I were Zimmerman I'd fall apart as he has because he knows he wishes he could take it all back if he could.

no buzz off tool

Look Chump...........George was in the process of leaving his neighborhood that night...and what does living in a gated community have to do with anything?

Once again you are being incoherent.

Irregardless...good to hear you do believe in self defense.

Trayvon died because he thought he could get away with attacking a white dude who no doubt appeared harmless to the wana be gangsta. Needlessly? I would not describe it that way...I would call it good riddance.

BTW George is not falling apart....whatever gave you such a silly idea?

Anyone who has ever killed anyone and that is of sound mind no doubt wishes it could have been avoided...no sane person wants to kill anyone.....again hindsight is always 20/20.

The one who could most easily have made that situation never happen was Trayvon....he initiated the problem...if had just walked home like all the liberals claimed he was doing...he would be alive today.
They never get it eh? It was the kid with the skittles who was the real threat, not the man with the gun...

Your lack of logic though is typical of most liberals.....our jails have hundreds of black teenagers incarcerated for beating someone to death. Yet liberals continuosly bring up the fact that trayvonista had no weapon like that somehow renders him harmless...ridiculous argument and a mere appeal to ignorance.

BTW I remember reading about a serial killer once who enjoyed eating a snickers bar before he killed his victim...what does that have to do with anything?

Look Chump...........George was in the process of leaving his neighborhood that night...and what does living in a gated community have to do with anything?

Trayvon died because he thought he could get away with attacking a white dude who no doubt appeared harmless to the wana be gangsta. Needlessly? I would not describe it that way...I would call it good riddance.

Anyone who has ever killed anyone and that is of sound mind no doubt wishes it could have been avoided...no sane person wants to kill anyone.....again hindsight is always 20/20.

The one who could most easily have made that situation never happen was Trayvon....he initiated the problem...if had just walked home like all the liberals claimed he was doing...he would be alive today.
They never get it eh? It was the kid with the skittles who was the real threat, not the man with the gun...

Your lack of logic though is typical of most liberals.....our jails have hundreds of black teenagers incarcerated for beating someone to death. Yet liberals continuosly bring up the fact that trayvonista had no weapon like that somehow renders him harmless...ridiculous argument and a mere appeal to ignorance.

BTW I remember reading about a serial killer once who enjoyed eating a snickers bar before he killed his victim...what does that have to do with anything?
An interesting post to make on a thread that started with, But If They Only Had Their Gun? It seems as though the person with the gun survived and the guy without one died, in both cases? I wonder how such a thing could have happen? Hmmm....

Dante loves guns, America, and the freedom to piss on the backs of dopes like @Sawbriers and tell them it's raining

Sir, with all due respect....try and deal with reality....it would probably be easier if you learned not to imbibe so much before you get on a computer and reveal your inadequacies for a intelligent discussion.

Dante loves guns, America, and the freedom to piss on the backs of dopes like @Sawbriers and tell them it's raining

Sir, with all due respect....try and deal with reality....it would probably be easier if you learned not to imbibe so much before you get on a computer and reveal your inadequacies for a[sic] intelligent discussion.

I will stop feeding the racist goof ball. Wish others would too, but hey...
:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
I will stop feeding the racist goof ball. Wish others would too, but hey...

I always know the liberal is beaten as dead in the water as soon as he calls me a waycist! bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tell it to the marines.

He lived in a gated community. I know people who do not carry unless leaving their neighborhoods. All of them are sane and respectable people.

Asswipe, Dante supports self defense laws and some stand your ground laws, but with those laws should come a high bar.

Trayvon? please go away...Dante never supported the Trayvon myth, but he does acknowledge that a young man died needlessly and if I were Zimmerman I'd fall apart as he has because he knows he wishes he could take it all back if he could.

no buzz off tool

do you bleed once a month? just curious

Trayvon wasn't out to attack a white guy. A situation got out of hand and he started a fight he ended up paying for with his life.

you're an asshole. I see it now

good bye

stay sacred of blacks. they are out to get you. sleep with one eye open. fuck off

He wasn't out to attack a white guy, yet he STARTED a fight, exactly do you start a fight? Dainty boy, you're not getting better with age.

Trayvon wasn't out to attack a white guy. A situation got out of hand and he started a fight he ended up paying for with his life.

good bye

stay sacred of blacks. they are out to get you. sleep with one eye open. fuck off

He wasn't out to attack a white guy, yet he STARTED a fight, exactly do you start a fight? Dainty boy, you're not getting better with age.

He didn't start out looking to fight .. but ... he attacked a guy he thought was an older gay wimp. He was wrong on more than one account and he paid for it tragically with his life. He wasn't out to kill Zimmerman

good bye

He didn't start out looking to fight .. but ... he attacked a guy he thought was an older gay wimp. He was wrong on more than one account and he paid for it tragically with his life. He wasn't out to kill Zimmerman

Funny, that's not what he said and exactly how many times does a guy get to slam your head on concrete before he's trying to kill you? I think just one attempt would be enough for me.

An odd thing about humans, if one really wants to kill you, you are as good as dead regardless of what you do, unless you can get to them first. Case in point.

That's the biggest load of garbage I've ever heard. An odd thing here is, PMH, is that if you have a club, and another guy has a club, chances are he won't attack you for lack of an advantage.

Your logic is flawed.

If someone is truly intent on killing you, you are not going to stop them unless it is pure luck or they are just stupid. While I can understand the frustration of that particular situation, I cannot for the life of me believe that having everyone in a bar packing a gun to be a good idea. A bunch of drunks with guns is a recipe for disaster. This is why bars do not allow guns.

An odd thing about humans, if one really wants to kill you, you are as good as dead regardless of what you do, unless you can get to them first. Case in point.

That's the biggest load of garbage I've ever heard. An odd thing here is, PMH, is that if you have a club, and another guy has a club, chances are he won't attack you for lack of an advantage.

Your logic is flawed.
The logic is that in order to save her husband she would have had to have shot the stalker first. That's what guns are for, killing people, exactly what the stalker did. Even if she had been armed all she could have done was make for a double feature at the morgue that night. Her husband was already dead by then.

So you think this guy, or any of the school or theater shooters, would have even pulled a gun knowing that someone else in the place would likely kill them? Had it not been a gun-free zone, the guy might have feared that several people would have fired at him and even if he successfully killed the target, he would be next.

The criminals don't fear being challenged and that only emboldens them. What good are gun-free zones when only the law abiding respect the laws? Criminals know that they are the only dangerous, and armed, ones and you can't say they don't see that as a huge advantage.

The Colorado theater shooter chose the one that was a gun-free zone even though he had many to choose from. It's no coincidence.

Gun control isn't about saving lives any more than Obamacare is about health care. Both are all about a controlling government.

Your logic is flawed.

If someone is truly intent on killing you, you are not going to stop them unless it is pure luck or they are just stupid. While I can understand the frustration of that particular situation, I cannot for the life of me believe that having everyone in a bar packing a gun to be a good idea. A bunch of drunks with guns is a recipe for disaster. This is why bars do not allow guns.

If someone is truly intent on killing me, and I'm armed, they die, not me. One other thing you seemed to miss is NOBODY WANTS EVERYONE IN A BAR PACKING A GUN. Come on man. These two were not even customers, they were running a mobile Karaoke bar. They had no intentions of getting drunk.

Everyone in bars should have guns. Nothing goes better with blinding amounts of alcohol like a semi-automatic handgun.

Should make all men carry. It would force some of the panty waist on this forum to grow a few. :badgrin:

-Geaux

The militia will have drones too

-Geaux

[youtube]SNPJMk2fgJU#t=144[/youtube]

My friends, this is what happens when you are unable to defend those you love, because you aren't allowed to bear arms in their defense. On one fateful night in 2009, Nicole Goeser watched as a man who had been stalking her for a period of time, shot and killed her husband Ben, in a Karaoke bar. Because of gun legislation in the state of Tennessee, and because the bar they were in was a "gun free zone," Mrs. Goeser locked her gun in the car to comply with the law. Little did she know that such compliance would cost her the man she loved. Little did she know that the state's gun control legislation would render her defenseless in the face of danger.

In April 2009, my husband was shot six times in front of me in the middle of a busy restaurant by a man who was stalking me. I have a permit to carry a handgun but because of the law at that time in my home state of Tennessee, I had to leave the gun that I normally carried for self defense, locked in my car that night.

My husband Ben and I ran our mobile karaoke business out of a restaurant that served alcohol and my gun was forbidden there. I obeyed the law but my stalker, who was carrying a gun illegally, ignored it.

I noticed my stalker (a former karaoke customer) in the crowd that night and I knew something was not right. This was a man that I had blocked from my social network account due to inappropriate messages he had sent me.

He had never threatened me or my husband but he was definitely creepy.

My husband Ben had asked him to leave me alone before he showed up at this venue where I had never seen him before.

I realized at that point I was being stalked.

I asked the management at the restaurant to remove him.When they approached him and asked him to leave, he pulled out a .45 semi-auto and shot Ben. He then stood over him and continued to fire five more rounds into my husband.

I could only watch in horror and helplessness.

Since that terrible night I have learned that gun free zones are a predator's playground. This is where my stalker found us and where we were defenseless.

How gun control helped a stalker kill my husband | Fox News

So she watched in "horror and helplessness"? Why in the fuck didn't she attack the guy bare handed like the Marine did? IF she was so frozen by this violence, she would have been worthless with a gun as well. And who knows how many others in this "crowded" bar would have been shot. People who freeze in horror and helplessness at violent situations are worthless with a gun.
It's Zeke, toothless stumpbroke of the site, with more stupid comments.

I actually know Nikki. The idea of her attacking some big guy with a gun bare handed is as absurd as anything Zeke, toothless stumpbroke, has said.

My friends, this is what happens when you are unable to defend those you love, because you aren't allowed to bear arms in their defense. On one fateful night in 2009, Nicole Goeser watched as a man who had been stalking her for a period of time, shot and killed her husband Ben, in a Karaoke bar. Because of gun legislation in the state of Tennessee, and because the bar they were in was a "gun free zone," Mrs. Goeser locked her gun in the car to comply with the law. Little did she know that such compliance would cost her the man she loved. Little did she know that the state's gun control legislation would render her defenseless in the face of danger.

In April 2009, my husband was shot six times in front of me in the middle of a busy restaurant by a man who was stalking me. I have a permit to carry a handgun but because of the law at that time in my home state of Tennessee, I had to leave the gun that I normally carried for self defense, locked in my car that night.

My husband Ben and I ran our mobile karaoke business out of a restaurant that served alcohol and my gun was forbidden there. I obeyed the law but my stalker, who was carrying a gun illegally, ignored it.

I noticed my stalker (a former karaoke customer) in the crowd that night and I knew something was not right. This was a man that I had blocked from my social network account due to inappropriate messages he had sent me.

He had never threatened me or my husband but he was definitely creepy.

My husband Ben had asked him to leave me alone before he showed up at this venue where I had never seen him before.

I realized at that point I was being stalked.

I asked the management at the restaurant to remove him.When they approached him and asked him to leave, he pulled out a .45 semi-auto and shot Ben. He then stood over him and continued to fire five more rounds into my husband.

I could only watch in horror and helplessness.

Since that terrible night I have learned that gun free zones are a predator's playground. This is where my stalker found us and where we were defenseless.

So she watched in "horror and helplessness"? Why in the fuck didn't she attack the guy bare handed like the Marine did? IF she was so frozen by this violence, she would have been worthless with a gun as well. And who knows how many others in this "crowded" bar would have been shot. People who freeze in horror and helplessness at violent situations are worthless with a gun.

Oh yes, you told me you weren't a liberal, yet you refer to gun owners as "gun nuts." Sigh. You're a horrible liar.

so by your logic....no liberals own guns

nor do conservatives support gun control laws?

is that what you putting out there?

Your logic is flawed.

That's why gun owners never foil attempted murders, right?
Some bars allow guns. In TN it is legal to go into a bar armed, but not to drink. That's why we have wild shootouts in bars every night with drunk patrons pulling their guns, right? Oh, wait.

Oh yes, you told me you weren't a liberal, yet you refer to gun owners as "gun nuts." Sigh. You're a horrible liar.

so by your logic....no liberals own guns

nor do conservatives support gun control laws?

is that what you putting out there?

Uhhh... no. If NYcarbineer is any proof, you can own a gun and preach gun control too...

Last edited:
so you realize you are just spreading more bullshit....

what about liberals owning guns? you didnt address that

Your logic is flawed.
D

Well dude, because of this case Tennessee law has changed. People with concealed carry permits can take their guns into bars as long as they Are not drinking. I saw this story in a documentary she had a concealed carry, was a crack shot, but when she went to work in the karaoke bar she had to lock the gun in the trunk. That stalker may have got off one shot, but she could have dropped him dead in his tracks. So now she has a dead husband, a law changed too late to help her at all. The sad part is she had to buy the gun and learn to use it because this stalker frightened her so much. Too bad the system failed she and her husband.

Forum List

Back