Goeser: How gun control helped a stalker kill my husband

He wasn't out to attack a white guy, yet he STARTED a fight, exactly do you start a fight? Dainty boy, you're not getting better with age.

He didn't start out looking to fight .. but ... he attacked a guy he thought was an older gay wimp. He was wrong on more than one account and he paid for it tragically with his life. He wasn't out to kill Zimmerman

Funny, that's not what he said and exactly how many times does a guy get to slam your head on concrete before he's trying to kill you? I think just one attempt would be enough for me.

[MENTION=39653]OKTexas[/MENTION]

Trayvon said he was out to attack a white guy? :cuckoo:

Slamming a head into concrete and the grass. I doubt I think I was getting killed, but I'm not a scardey cat white pussy (and I was on Zimmerman's side you dufus, but let's be honest and rational)

You can bet the guy who did the shooting was impaired. Had he known the women was armed he may have made a better decision while sober and left his gun at home.
How many times have you heard...The shooter went to his vehicle/home and returned with a weapon.
Whether or not that would have changed the outcome is moot. She and her husband still deserve the chance to defend themselves no matter the outcome.

Right, even though more people probably would have been shot, more guns is always the answer. :cuckoo:

You can bet the guy who did the shooting was impaired. Had he known the women was armed he may have made a better decision while sober and left his gun at home.
How many times have you heard...The shooter went to his vehicle/home and returned with a weapon.
Whether or not that would have changed the outcome is moot. She and her husband still deserve the chance to defend themselves no matter the outcome.
Defend themselves when the stalker shot point blank and killed him on the first shot. Exactly what good would a gun have done the dead guy then? He was dead before he hit the floor.

I still don't see the connection between gun control and the mentally unstable man.

IN FACT, if anything, it was lack of gun control. Had this unstable stalker been on prescription meds before, and if the law connected pharmacy computers with police computers like it should, then LESS mentally unstable people would own guns.

Defend themselves when the stalker shot point blank and killed him on the first shot. Exactly what good would a gun have done the dead guy then? He was dead before he hit the floor.

Can you read?

Right, even though more people probably would have been shot, more guns is always the answer. :cuckoo:

Just because it may or may not have helped in this case doesnt change the fact that the 2nd gives us the right to protect ourselves.
Fucken bed wetters.....:cuckoo:

I still don't see the connection between gun control and the mentally unstable man.

IN FACT, if anything, it was lack of gun control. Had this unstable stalker been on prescription meds before, and if the law connected pharmacy computers with police computers like it should, then LESS mentally unstable people would own guns.

I can agree with that. If the guy is a known mental case he shouldnt own a weapon.

Can you read?
Yep, and I did. No defense was possible. Now they could have shot the stalker afterward but for the dead guy, not a chance in hell to save him. Remember, you are talking about a Stalker. This was not some guy who got mad and went to his car for a gun. This guy came in with a gun and for exactly one reason, to kill, which he managed to do quite effectively.

The thing about this case that gun grabbers cant seem to grasp?
The guy could have used a butcher knife and the end result would be the same.

I can agree with that. If the guy is a known mental case he shouldnt own a weapon.
Boy would I love to test everybody who owns guns for their mental stability? I'd need a landfill the size of Denver for all the confiscated guns.

I remember a study a while back where they needed a 100 "normal" people, no mental illness in the family, depression, suicides, etc. After a year they gave up, it's not possible, they don't exist.

Last edited:

Just because it may or may not have helped in this case doesnt change the fact that the 2nd gives us the right to protect ourselves.

Who's a bed wetter? The guys who are too scared to go anywhere without a gun?

Boy would I love to test everybody who owns guns for their mental stability? I'd need a landfill the size of Denver for all the confiscated guns.

I remember a study a while back where they needed a 100 "normal" people, no mental illness in the family, depression, suicides, etc. After a year they gave up, it's not possible, they don't exist.

i'd love to test the mental stability of everyone who voted for obama. voting booths would be empty next election

i'd love to test the mental stability of everyone who voted for obama. voting booths would be empty next election
Obama or the guy from the cult? Trust me, it would be a fair fight. And frankly, the Founders didn't want the mice voting anyway. They usually screw it all up.

Who's a bed wetter? The guys who are too scared to go anywhere without a gun?

Nah...the people who piss themselves at the sight of a gun.

Oh right, but those people who are scared to come out of their houses without a gun, now they are so brave. They pee themselves at the mention of gun control. Sorry but the gun nuts are the bed wetters for sure.

He didn't start out looking to fight .. but ... he attacked a guy he thought was an older gay wimp. He was wrong on more than one account and he paid for it tragically with his life. He wasn't out to kill Zimmerman

Funny, that's not what he said and exactly how many times does a guy get to slam your head on concrete before he's trying to kill you? I think just one attempt would be enough for me.

[MENTION=39653]OKTexas[/MENTION]

Trayvon said he was out to attack a white guy? :cuckoo:

Slamming a head into concrete and the grass. I doubt I think I was getting killed, but I'm not a scardey cat white pussy (and I was on Zimmerman's side you dufus, but let's be honest and rational)

Yep, according to Zimmerman, Martin told him "you're going to die tonight". Of course that was during the attack on the white guy. He may not have set out to attack a white guy, when he left for the store, but he damn sure seemed to warm up to the idea and acted pretty quick. The little gangsta wannabe bit off more than he could chew, that happens sometimes.

Here's how backwards the premise of the thread is.

The Stalker, a real stalker, should have had a restraining order, which would have meant he couldn't own a gun.

If we could connect the court computers with police computers with gun stores and shows so that when a restraining order is issued, a deputy sheriff is dispatch to the house and every computer in every gun store within 200 miles gets the name flagged.

Here's how backwards the premise of the thread is.

The Stalker, a real stalker, should have had a restraining order, which would have meant he couldn't own a gun.

If we could connect the court computers with police computers with gun stores and shows so that when a restraining order is issued, a deputy sheriff is dispatch to the house and every computer in every gun store within 200 miles gets the name flagged.

That would slow gun sales, the gun nuts would never stand for that. Plus he could still buy a gun from the guy down the street with no check. Sadly the gun nuts shoot down everything that would save some lives.

Forum List

Back