Going to war, going to war.....

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
Once Again, send out your children, your blood...for the blood suckers in DC, who are ruled by the same powers our Founding Fathers sought to fight at our birth.

OH, but you don't understand that do you vapor.

On this tend your blood will be sucked up once again by the blood suckers of Earth.

But nevermind...just wave your flags and watch tv.

It will all be great....:eusa_shifty: NOT!

GOT KIDS!? Do you? OR DO THEY HAVE YOUR KIDS... I THINK THEY HAVE YOUR KIDS.... YOU HAVE NOTHING!, you've agree to it.

Last edited:
you may as well have a 7-11 Manager making the decisions on this debacle. (if you know what I mean). or even Bert and Ernie. whats the difference? Liberals caused this mess!!

you may as well have a 7-11 Manager making the decisions on this debacle. (if you know what I mean). or even Bert and Ernie. whats the difference? Liberals caused this mess!!

They are the front runners of this mess, but the Conservatives are accountable too.

When has it been so easy to kill off children then today? So easy.... just say the magic PC words and blood is given to ease off created guilt.

Sheeple, we have to many helping all of us into the grave.

John Kerry will get right to it! as soon as he finds a place to park his yaght (so long as its a tax free enviroment).

LOL, he is of old evil blood imho,

His boat will park and it will be done. I see no way out for him and his.....

Forum List

Back