Gone- But Not Forgotten

Yes I was asking what the British court got wrong. Incidentally contempt is an offence in the US as well.

Free speech is the most basic indicator of liberty.

I'm for liberty, not judges.
A fair trial is as important. Or do you not think so ?

A citizen speaking their mind has no influence on the outcome of a trial.
I'm certain that there'd be plenty of free speech on the other side.

Now....which of these political views allows for free speech?

Communism, Fascism, Modern Liberalism, Progressivism, Nazism?

None.

Only classical liberalism, and conservatism.
You have media blackouts on trials in the US. Google it.

Tommy believes that a little Fascism never hurt anyone.

I've been telling you for YEARS now that stupid fucks like you who are NOT in leadsership but actively support this shit are ALWAYS the first layer of human fertilizer when eradicated by your new Bosses. Why?

First, you betrayed your country and can't be trusted.

Second, you're really fucking stupid for believing this would turn out better for you so you have no business contributing to the gene pool.

You'll cry "but but but I was there for you!" as they drag you off

He pretty much verifies the premise of the thread, England is gone.

Now, they exemplify the slavery of big government.

Free speech is the most basic indicator of liberty.

I'm for liberty, not judges.

None.

I've been telling you for YEARS now that stupid fucks like you who are NOT in leadsership but actively support this shit are ALWAYS the first layer of human fertilizer when eradicated by your new Bosses. Why?

Second, you're really fucking stupid for believing this would turn out better for you so you have no business contributing to the gene pool.

He pretty much verifies the premise of the thread, England is gone.

Now, they exemplify the slavery of big government.

Germany too. Merkel shakes because millions of honorable German soldiers are sniping at her from the beyond

None.

He has made an intentional decision to facilitate the rape of children.

What better way to ensure British children continue to suffer rape at the hands of their Muslim masters than by creating such a climate of intimidation that one cannot possibly oppose the rapes without getting punished for it?

The powers that be are going after Tommy Robinson because they see him as the figurehead. The intent is clear to all concerned, however -- go with the status quo or we will punish you, too.

I'm pretty sure the average British "Male" is as pussified as TommyTaint and there will likely be no blowback should Taint's Muzzy friends kill Robinson in prison

The law of the Magna Carta has become the law of the jungle.

Good Lord. What an impressive display of fuckwittery.
I live in a country that isnt perfect but is still a 100 times safer than yours.
I can go to the shops without taking a gun.
I can be a diabetic and not be a bankrupt.
And on election day I can choose a candidate who isnt a bought and paid for corporate tool.

You people invented lynching and you lecture us on due process ?

Wow.

I live in a country that isnt perfect but is still a 100 times safer than yours.
And on election day I can choose a candidate who isnt a bought and paid for corporate tool.

Wow.

It's safer for you because you're only an emotional and intellectual female, not a physical one.

See how brave your brother in Jihad would be if females were packing Glocks and S&Ws.

Wow.

One can neither go to England for dental care, nor for justice.

Do everyone a favor, and stay there.

Wow.

So, THAT'S why you support the rape of children.

thanks for the explanation.

Wow.

There should be LOTS of people feeling they can't safely rape a woman or child

Wow.

Tommy, if child rapists can't feel safe, is anyone really safe?

Wow.

Tommy, I ask again, if child rapists can't feel safe, is anyone really safe?

Wow.

Tommy's entire purpose in life is to make them feel safe .

Wow.

Its a stupid question. But I am sure that it makes sense to you.

Wow.

Good thing the top predators have nothing to fear

What of Tommy's right to a fair trial?
Tommy Robinson
He has just had a fair trial. There were no stupid fucks outside trying to intimidate anyone.
Obviously, you didn't watch the video...
There's no question that he did NOT get a fair trial.
There were, in fact, people outside trying to intimidate him (though what their intentions were is subjective).
The intimidation you ascribe to Robinson consisted only of his asking defendants how they were feeling.
Please watch the video before replying.
The court found that he was encouraging a lynch mob. That is illegal in the UK and possibly is in the US.
What the court found is public record. That the court found he was encouraging a lynch mob doesn't mean he got a fair trial. He didn't encourage a lynch mob. He reported on a child-rape gang. hat people want to lynch child-rapists after learning of them doesn't make reporting on them encouraging a lynch mob.
What did the court get wrong ?
The verdict.
Incidentally contempt is an offence in the US as well.
The contempt conviction for Robinson was overturned.
Nobody has been jailed for opposing the rapes.
Tommy Robinson was jailed for reporting about rapists.

The 2nd and the 5th.

Why was the verdict wrong ?
He knew that he was breaking the law and he carried on offending.
Open and shut case.

BTW - his initial conviction was overturned because the process was wrong not the verdict. There is a difference.

And today he starts another spell at HM pleasure. Lets hope he learns to respect our laws.
He broke no law. He was jailed for journalism. The entire process is exactly what's wrong. We call it railroading and it's always an open & shut case because the charges are bogus and the verdict predetermined.

Don't think I don't know what's going on with this there. One of my closest friends is living outside London and she sends me all kinds of information, including video and documents.

Let's hope one day the British government will again respect it's laws and the laws of human decency.

Last edited:
He has just had a fair trial. There were no stupid fucks outside trying to intimidate anyone.
There were, in fact, people outside trying to intimidate him (though what their intentions were is subjective).
The intimidation you ascribe to Robinson consisted only of his asking defendants how they were feeling.
The court found that he was encouraging a lynch mob. That is illegal in the UK and possibly is in the US.
What the court found is public record. That the court found he was encouraging a lynch mob doesn't mean he got a fair trial. He didn't encourage a lynch mob. He reported on a child-rape gang. hat people want to lynch child-rapists after learning of them doesn't make reporting on them encouraging a lynch mob.
The verdict.

The 2nd and the 5th.

Open and shut case.

BTW - his initial conviction was overturned because the process was wrong not the verdict. There is a difference.

And today he starts another spell at HM pleasure. Lets hope he learns to respect our laws.
He broke no law. He was jailed for journalism. The entire process is exactly what's wrong. We call it railroading and it's always an open & shut case because the charges are bogus and the verdict predetermined.

Don't think I don't know what's going on with this there. One of my closest finds is living outside London and she sends me all kinds of information, including video and documents.

Let's hope one day the British government will again respect it's laws and the laws of human decency.

That 'whirring' sound is John Locke spinning in his grave.

Wow.

One Tommy was offended by the child rapes and wrote articles that got him jailed. Another Tommy defends the child rapists.

Weird

The verdict.

The 2nd and the 5th.

Open and shut case.

Don't think I don't know what's going on with this there. One of my closest friends is living outside London and she sends me all kinds of information, including video and documents.

Fuck the government . The People need to take the government from the fucking trash pedophile globalist

One Tommy was offended by the child rapes and wrote articles that got him jailed. Another Tommy defends the child rapists.

Weird

Even weirder is that the Tommy who has dedicated his life to trying to protect children is going to jail for it and the Tommy who has dedicated his life to helping enable their rape is free to do whatever he wants.

We live in Orwellian times, my friend.

Fuck the government . The People need to take the government from the fucking trash pedophile globalist

These judges and politicians need to fear the British people more than they do Muslims. Until such a time as a few of these corrupt judges face personal consequences for their actions, the Islamification of Britain will only continue.

The verdict.

The 2nd and the 5th.

Open and shut case.

He broke the law pertaining to contempt of court. He understood that he was breaking the law. Then he lied to the court and pleaded guilty. If he has admitted his guilt how can he be innocent ?

Forum List

Back