Good employment opportunities as vaccine mandates are implemented

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Good employment opportunities as vaccine mandates are implemented.

Good news. There will be job opportunities for very good jobs as those who refuse to get vaccinated are terminated.

Qualified people get those resume's out there.

Good news. There will be job opportunities for very good jobs as those who refuse to get vaccinated are terminated.

Yea except we already can’t fill them.

Nobody can engineer chaos like Dems. The next few months are going to be a shit show.

Well you certainly made it easy to decide to add you to my ignore list on here.

Down goes the three year old...down goes the three year old...the Law Enforcement has tackled and shot the child a dozen times for not be in vaxxed. They then went to the bar to party and tell their regaling stories of triumph over the scum citizens. KGB, SS, Stasi, FBI, And so many other names including many local law enforcement departments who will destroy others with impunity and desire.

The big question is how many people will be willing to be qualified in such a way. To me, if places are in bad enough need of help, there is only one thing left for them to do and that is get rid of whatever stipulation has had the most negative impact on the situation.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I hear that NY has healthcare positions for National Guard while they fire thousands of experienced nurses who worked through the pandemic....

Of course, due to the shortage of trained medics, they are probably accepting individuals that only know how to shoot you and put you out of your misery !!!!

There have been outstanding job opportunities for the past six months. I don't know where you've been.

Just stop paying people to stay home.

There have been outstanding job opportunities for the past six months. I don't know where you've been.

Just stop paying people to stay home.
I agree that we have to stop paying people to stay home.
Too many Trump supporters wanted the government to bring back jobs from the 1950's. That is not going to happen. Trump supporters need to take the jobs available and do not expect anyone to roll the clock back. If you want to live in the past, join the Taliban.

What you'll find is a severe SHORTAGE of people you ONCE called heroes.

When you need medical care I hope 5he person whovwouldchave saved your life is collecting an unemployment check

Unconstitutional federal mandates on a job market that cant be filled.
What can go wrong?
Federal supremacists are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet.
Get the anti-vaxers out of everything in our culture. The sooner they are gone the better off we are. A stronger America.

They are cowards not willing to take a risk to help our country. A stinking shot in the arm.

Many great Americans have taken a bullet against our enemies. These fricking panty asses are scared of a tiny needle and will not wear a mask.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out the door.

Anyone who believes there is a labor shortage is wrong. Good paying businesses have zero problem finding an overabundance of great employees. Those that are struggling to find good workers.. good riddance.

What you'll find is a severe SHORTAGE of people you ONCE called heroes.

When you need medical care I hope 5he person whovwouldchave saved your life is collecting an unemployment check
It is time to find a way to move on without them.

The majority of Americans have done their part to fight COVID. Let the cowards who will not be part of the fight find their own way without being part of the US economy.

Unconstitutional federal mandates on a job market that cant be filled.
What can go wrong?
Federal supremacists are the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet.
The anti-vaxer cowards have over estimated their need in the economy or in our country.

We need to eliminate them like a large turd.

I agree that we have to stop paying people to stay home.
Too many Trump supporters wanted the government to bring back jobs from the 1950's. That is not going to happen. Trump supporters need to take the jobs available and do not expect anyone to roll the clock back. If you want to live in the past, join the Taliban.
Do you have to lie often to justify your hatred?

NO ONE wants to bring back jobs from the 1950s. Everyone needs to take the jobs that are available and if they have skills or education, they can pick better-paying jobs.

I haven't missed a day of work since before this alleged 'pandemic' broke.

Do you have to lie often to justify your hatred?

NO ONE wants to bring back jobs from the 1950s. Everyone needs to take the jobs that are available and if they have skills or education, they can pick better-paying jobs.

I haven't missed a day of work since before this alleged 'pandemic' broke.
Did you miss work before the pandemic? Why do you support Trump?

Forum List

Back