Good News For Senate Republicans

Let's not forget about Michigan. A state that supported Trump strongly. That's a state that can become great again by having a Republican win there finally.

Let's not forget about Michigan. A state that supported Trump strongly. That's a state that can become great again by having a Republican win there finally.
Strongly? How many votes more than Clinton did Trump have? Go ahead and post it or I will.

GOP will add seats in the Senate. That's a given.

Missouri, No Dak, W. Va and Florida will all give the GOP a seat. Indiana
is a strong possibility.

And that is what's needed. Ginsburg is on her last leg. Breyer will go soon.
Plus Kennedy and Thomas will have to be replaced.

The SCOTUS will be 7-2 Conservative for a minimum of 20 years and 6-3 for
30 years.
CNN poll: Democratic advantages grow ahead of 2018 midterms - CNNPolitics

Have you observed the Democrat wackos who are running?

Just curious.

Conservative is not very aware most of the time. When the Michiganers realize the tariffs are going to cost them 25 thousand or more jobs, they will give the Dems a 140 thousands majority.

Strongly? How many votes more than Clinton did Trump have? Go ahead and post it or I will.

In California?
73 million voted AGAINST Trump, 62 million for.

And yet he has his feet up on the desk in the Oval Office.

The Constitution matters.

The OP may be right, but if Mueller reports to the public in July or August that Trump is deep in Russian doo doo, the Dems will ties Pub candidates to Trump and sweep both chambers.
DWR3jx_QU0_AAJRk_S.jpg

The last two GOP presidents have been minority presidents.

Time for "minority presidents" to end.

The OP may be right, but if Mueller reports to the public in July or August that Trump is deep in Russian doo doo, the Dems will ties Pub candidates to Trump and sweep both chambers.

And if a beautiful woman stops by my house with a check for a billion dollars tomorrow I’d be rich.

The likelihood of that happening is zero

Yup, you won't get the check, Avatar431, but the odds are quite good Mueller will get Trump. :)

Thought you Mormons were down on the golden sports. Oh, well.

Forum List

Back