🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Good news regarding Bush, bad news regarding Trump.

Bush is going down down down. I am surprised he is getting 3% anymore. Shows the power of advertising if there is enough of it. we don't want royalty. And we don't want open immigration and Common Core

Trump is a scary monster. He is climbing on news from Paris, Jerusalem, and San Bernardino. Obama is playing his lute with the global warming frauds and people are running to someone who sounds like he gets it. Trump is the most horrible kind of demagogue and he has people by the millions terrified into voting for him.

People are buying guns, lots of guns. I am pro second amendment, but all these new gun buyers make me very nervous. They are probably new Trump voters. I am very very very nervous
Trump is only scary to America's enemies.

Reagan was regarded exactly the same way by the left and our enemies.

Bush is going down down down. I am surprised he is getting 3% anymore. Shows the power of advertising if there is enough of it. we don't want royalty. And we don't want open immigration and Common Core

Trump is a scary monster. He is climbing on news from Paris, Jerusalem, and San Bernardino. Obama is playing his lute with the global warming frauds and people are running to someone who sounds like he gets it. Trump is the most horrible kind of demagogue and he has people by the millions terrified into voting for him.

People are buying guns, lots of guns. I am pro second amendment, but all these new gun buyers make me very nervous. They are probably new Trump voters. I am very very very nervous

Why? Are you a muslim?

Forum List

Back