Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Trump supporters will defend everything he says and Trump haters will make every mistake out to be a cardinal sin. Rinse, rise, repeat

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

What is it specifically about sunlight that hurts / kills COVID-19, if it does? Vitamin D? Got it - already do-able.

In a word, no. In two words. Hell no.

'No', Vitamin D does not effect COVID-19?

It doesn't kill it like UV light does (and I have to clarify externally , not internally and it's sad this has to be pointed out), it strengthens one's immune system just like many other vitamins do. In other words don't eat garbage like Trump does. It's still not a miracle cure. I can't believe this discussion is happening.
Can you give me a link to some source that lists Trump's nutritional routine...or were you just making an unfounded assumption that the president eats 'garbage'?

His waist line. That his doctor had to hide vegetables in Trump's mash potatoes for starters. Or having to make ice cream less accessible.

Or his favorites such as McDonald's BIg Macs and KFC. Both of which are horrifically bad for you.

I can't believe we are having this conversation, either, that snowflakes are so petty that they hang on every word, that they attempt to attack him on every single thing he says and does continuously. What a pathetic, bitter existence.

Last time he gave medical advice was for a cure that was mostly untested and has since demonstrated to kill people more often than it helps. He should shut up.

Doctors serve people food now?

Incredibly stupid post.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

President Trump isn't a "moron" , he's thinking outside the box looking for a solution to the COVID 19 panic that is embracing not just the nation but the world. Will something come of this? I don't know, but this idea can lead to other ideas. I remember a film back in the day where 3 pharmacists confronted the problem aging and decided to invent a vitamin to make old people young again. It worked out, although I'm sure that a lot of people thought they were nuts too.

What, you think mere FACTS will make Dimocrats stop lying their ass3es off?
Easily the most ironic post of the week.
Sure, dude, whatever floats your boat, I mean it is not like multiple posts have not proven that Trump never said what the OP claims he siad, nor that there are useful treatments involving light.

Just keep going with you ORANGE MAN BAD repetitive sloganeering bullshit.

That is a sure winner for you guys, just amp up the volume some more.

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say

www.reuters.com

Doctors and health experts urged people not to drink or inject disinfectant on Friday after U.S. President Donald Trump suggested scientists should investigate inserting the cleaning agent into the body as a way to cure COVID-19.
www.reuters.com
www.reuters.com

“This is one of the most dangerous and idiotic suggestions made so far in how one might actually treat COVID-19,” said Paul Hunter, a professor of medicine at Britain’s University of East Anglia. He said infecting disinfectants would be likely to kill anyone who tried it.

“It is hugely irresponsible because, sadly, there are people around the world who might believe this sort of nonsense and try it out for themselves,” he told Reuters.

Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”

You stupid Trump idiots trust C-SPAN?

LOL

Enjoy!

APRIL 23, 2020 | CLIP OF PRESIDENT TRUMP WITH CORONAVIRUS TASK FORCE BRIEFING
President Trump on "Injecting" Disinfectants
After Acting Homeland Security Under Secretary for Science and Technology William Bryan delivers remarks on tests his lab is conducting with the virus, including killing it with disinfectants and UV rays, President Trump asks him whether it is possible for this to be applied to humans via injection.

Maybe he is the Messiah after all.
And this thread is a perfect example of TDS,
Maybe you'd like to explain how. This should be good. Cuz.......................................

"Trump asked Bryan if raising our hands in the sunlight could kill the virus, and then followed up with a series of questions about the power of sunlight and disinfectants, wondering if the latter could also be injected inside people’s bodies to kill COVID-19."

Exactly why this is a great example of TDS. You just repeated it again, showing again, that you have TDS.

If anyone actually believes that Trump thinks you can inject disinfectants into the bloodstream... or inject sunlight. Don't repeat what he said, I don't care what he said - AGAIN - if you actually believe he thinks that they you have TDS.
Trump is a PR nightmare on steroids. He bloviates, exaggerates - says outrageous things for effect all the time. He indeed has a strange style.
So why he said what he said who knows... most likely a joke. I don't know. But I am not so gullible and deranged to actually believe he thinks that.

CASE CLOSED.
And P.S. - did you catch the interview Biden did where he paused, forgetting the word "America" ..paused again?
I don't actually believe Biden doesn't know what country he is in, but forgetting the word is a REAL indication of dementia and or Alzheimers

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses
his job requires him to not share these undigested brain farts in a public setting allegedly intended to inform the public.

Right, but fuckups happen. Joe Biden has them everyday

Deflection.

I already said numerous times Trump fucked up, so I’m not deflecting, idiot. You guys are just making too much of a big deal about small potatoes

I always knew you Trumpers suffered from TDS: Trump Denial Syndrome, but I didn't think you were terminal.

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.
I would advise you not to drink or inject any Lysol. In addition, do not swallow any light bulbs, flashlights, or LED mini-lights.

Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.
WOW... Your hyperbole and lies from CNN are not surprising.. UV light is used in surgeries to stop infections. We already use several disinfectants in surgical situations inside and outside the body.

You fuckers are so ignorant that it is no longer funny.

All of you fools missed the points... Which is not surprising.
"While ultraviolet (UV) light is known to kill viruses contained in droplets in the air, doctors say there is no way it could be introduced into the human body to target cells infected with COVID-19."

Gosh, you're as dumb as a doorknob.

Doctors serve people food now?
Incredibly stupid post.
I knew a janitor once, back in Searcy Arkansas, who actually had a doctorate degree in English Language. He had also saved up several million dollars in Annuities.

He was a very bright man, and you could tell by talking to him, and I picked his brain all the time, but a millionaire with a phud?

No, I had no idea of that.

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.
I would advise you not to drink or inject any Lysol. In addition, do not swallow any light bulbs, flashlights, or LED mini-lights.
CNN is the only fake news station telling people to do this... Commonsense... GET SOME..

WOW... Your hyperbole and lies from CNN are not surprising.. UV light is used in surgeries to stop infections. We already use several disinfectants in surgical situations inside and outside the body.
You fuckers are so ignorant that it is no longer funny.
No, Billy Bob, they are winners, and sheer geniuses at that!

I think they should keep on telling these stories about Trump!

IT is a sure thing for them!

Right?

:muahaha:

"While ultraviolet (UV) light is known to kill viruses contained in droplets in the air, doctors say there is no way it could be introduced into the human body to target cells infected with COVID-19."

Tell me why we use it during surgeries where the body is opened? Your so fucking ignorant..

From Reuters:

"

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”""""

You moron.....here is exactly what was said.....and the ABC reporter who asked about injecting things into the body....

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

You think this makes him look good?

Maybe he is the Messiah after all.
And this thread is a perfect example of TDS,
Maybe you'd like to explain how. This should be good. Cuz.......................................

"Trump asked Bryan if raising our hands in the sunlight could kill the virus, and then followed up with a series of questions about the power of sunlight and disinfectants, wondering if the latter could also be injected inside people’s bodies to kill COVID-19."

Exactly why this is a great example of TDS. You just repeated it again, showing again, that you have TDS.

If anyone actually believes that Trump thinks you can inject disinfectants into the bloodstream... or inject sunlight. Don't repeat what he said, I don't care what he said - AGAIN - if you actually believe he thinks that they you have TDS.
Trump is a PR nightmare on steroids. He bloviates, exaggerates - says outrageous things for effect all the time. He indeed has a strange style.
So why he said what he said who knows... most likely a joke. I don't know. But I am not so gullible and deranged to actually believe he thinks that.

CASE CLOSED.
And P.S. - did you catch the interview Biden did where he paused, forgetting the word "America" ..paused again?
I don't actually believe Biden doesn't know what country he is in, but forgetting the word is a REAL indication of dementia and or Alzheimers

Have you watched the press conference?

Gosh, no linky = you are full of bullkaka.

Piss off, grifter.

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses
his job requires him to not share these undigested brain farts in a public setting allegedly intended to inform the public.

Right, but fuckups happen. Joe Biden has them everyday

Deflection.

I already said numerous times Trump fucked up, so I’m not deflecting, idiot. You guys are just making too much of a big deal about small potatoes

When you bring up Biden in a thread about Trump being a moron, you are deflecting.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back