Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

All of you fools missed the points... Which is not surprising.
"While ultraviolet (UV) light is known to kill viruses contained in droplets in the air, doctors say there is no way it could be introduced into the human body to target cells infected with COVID-19."

Gosh, you're as dumb as a doorknob.
Tell me why we use it during surgeries where the body is opened? Your so fucking ignorant..

Yeah. To keep bacteria in the air from getting into an open body.

Jesus Christ, you guys.

Then we Never Trumpers don't have to come on to this board and educate you about what has happened in them?
Seriously, it's obvious that none of you Trumpers knew about Trump's comments in last night's pressers.
Too bad.
You should have seen Dr. Birx's face when Trump was talking about sunshine and disinfectants.
She wouldn't look at him.
She started staring straight ahead and then to the floor and she looked like she wanted to puke.

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.
I would advise you not to drink or inject any Lysol. In addition, do not swallow any light bulbs, flashlights, or LED mini-lights.

Nor should you bring those lights into your body "in some other way". LOL.

WOW... Your hyperbole and lies from CNN are not surprising.. UV light is used in surgeries to stop infections. We already use several disinfectants in surgical situations inside and outside the body.
You fuckers are so ignorant that it is no longer funny.
No, Billy Bob, they are winners, and sheer geniuses at that!

I think they should keep on telling these stories about Trump!

IT is a sure thing for them!

Right?

:muahaha:
They are blinded by hate. They will not use commonsense or research the use of these items before getting athletes tongue (hoof in mouth disease).

WOW... Your hyperbole and lies from CNN are not surprising.. UV light is used in surgeries to stop infections. We already use several disinfectants in surgical situations inside and outside the body.
You fuckers are so ignorant that it is no longer funny.
No, Billy Bob, they are winners, and sheer geniuses at that!

I think they should keep on telling these stories about Trump!

IT is a sure thing for them!

Right?

:muahaha:
They are blinded by hate. They will not use commonsense or research the use of these items before getting athletes tongue (hoof in mouth disease).
that sounds serious. now imagine a cytoplasm storm on top of that, perfessor.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Then we Never Trumpers don't have to come on to this board and educate you about what has happened in them?
Seriously, it's obvious that none of you Trumpers knew about Trump's comments in last night's pressers.
Too bad.
You should have seen Dr. Birx's face when Trump was talking about sunshine and disinfectants.
She started staring straight ahead and then to the floor and she looked like she wanted to puke.

I do watch the conferences regularly.

I don't watch the CNN re-interpretation of the conferences, to put it kindly. Why would the people take information from the enemy of the people, when it is directly available?

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!

What is it specifically about sunlight that hurts / kills COVID-19, if it does? Vitamin D? Got it - already do-able.

In a word, no. In two words. Hell no.

'No', Vitamin D does not effect COVID-19?

It doesn't kill it like UV light does (and I have to clarify externally , not internally and it's sad this has to be pointed out), it strengthens one's immune system just like many other vitamins do. In other words don't eat garbage like Trump does. It's still not a miracle cure. I can't believe this discussion is happening.
Can you give me a link to some source that lists Trump's nutritional routine...or were you just making an unfounded assumption that the president eats 'garbage'?

His waist line. That his doctor had to hide vegetables in Trump's mash potatoes for starters. Or having to make ice cream less accessible.

Or his favorites such as McDonald's BIg Macs and KFC. Both of which are horrifically bad for you.

I can't believe we are having this conversation, either, that snowflakes are so petty that they hang on every word, that they attempt to attack him on every single thing he says and does continuously. What a pathetic, bitter existence.

Last time he gave medical advice was for a cure that was mostly untested and has since demonstrated to kill people more often than it helps. He should shut up.

Doctors serve people food now?

Incredibly stupid post.

No, did I say the doctor personally served or prepared his food or are you off to the races making ludicrous assumptions?

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses
his job requires him to not share these undigested brain farts in a public setting allegedly intended to inform the public.

Right, but fuckups happen. Joe Biden has them everyday

Deflection.

I already said numerous times Trump fucked up, so I’m not deflecting, idiot. You guys are just making too much of a big deal about small potatoes

When you bring up Biden in a thread about Trump being a moron, you are deflecting.

um, no I’m not, I’m highlighting your selective outrage when it comes to stupid gaffes.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
Not to quibble
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Too bad.

They need to maintain implausible deniability. It's easier to deny Trump says what he says than to think about it.

President Trump isn't a "moron" , he's thinking outside the box looking for a solution to the COVID 19 panic that is embracing not just the nation but the world. Will something come of this? I don't know, but this idea can lead to other ideas. I remember a film back in the day where 3 pharmacists confronted the problem aging and decided to invent a vitamin to make old people young again. It worked out, although I'm sure that a lot of people thought they were nuts too.
Why should we persuade them otherwise, even if we could?

They will lose this years elections just like 2016, and they have no clue that 80% of American are sick to death with their nonstop horse shit lies.

Let them go further into their apparent hysterical blathering.

No one rational believes their bullshit any more.

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses
his job requires him to not share these undigested brain farts in a public setting allegedly intended to inform the public.

Right, but fuckups happen. Joe Biden has them everyday

Deflection.

I already said numerous times Trump fucked up, so I’m not deflecting, idiot. You guys are just making too much of a big deal about small potatoes

When you bring up Biden in a thread about Trump being a moron, you are deflecting.

um, no I’m not, I’m highlighting your selective outrage when it comes to stupid gaffes.
That wasn't a gaffe
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Wow..................I knew Trump was ignorant, but this is the most stupidity displayed in a single afternoon.
Why?
Doctors always inject dangerous substances into humans to save them.
Sometimes MDs actually remove parts of the human anatomy to save the human.
I would advise you not to drink or inject any Lysol. In addition, do not swallow any light bulbs, flashlights, or LED mini-lights.

Nor should you bring those lights into your body "in some other way". LOL.
Trump wants to shove a flashlight up their ass

Forum List

Back