Goodbye Hydroxychloroquine. Hello disinfectant and sunlight

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say

www.reuters.com

Trump's disinfectant idea shocking and dangerous, doctors say
Doctors and health experts urged people not to drink or inject disinfectant on Friday after U.S. President Donald Trump suggested scientists should investigate inserting the cleaning agent into the body as a way to cure COVID-19.
www.reuters.com
www.reuters.com

“This is one of the most dangerous and idiotic suggestions made so far in how one might actually treat COVID-19,” said Paul Hunter, a professor of medicine at Britain’s University of East Anglia. He said infecting disinfectants would be likely to kill anyone who tried it.

“It is hugely irresponsible because, sadly, there are people around the world who might believe this sort of nonsense and try it out for themselves,” he told Reuters.

Trump said at his daily media briefing on Thursday that scientists should explore whether inserting light or disinfectant into the bodies of people infected with the new coronavirus might help them clear the disease.

“Is there a way we can do something like that by injection, inside, or almost a cleaning?,” he said. “It would be interesting to check that.”
Hi, stupid Jewish disgraceful miserable liar.

Owned again you pathetic liar.

Let us know how it feels to be such an enemy to your own people.

That wasn't a gaffe
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."
That is true, it was not a gaffe on Trumps part.

It was just one more lie and manufactured smear by Dimocrats.

Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected 'Inside the Body' to Kill Coronavirus

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

This man is a f@*king moron!
Not to quibble
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Full coverage of the coronavirus outbreak

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Layman speak.

I got his intended point.
Even as the fuktarded TDS lemmings were first starting to go into reflexive convulsions.

During the White House press briefing on April 23, Donald Trump brought up the topic of warmer weather helping stop the pandemic spread of coronavirus. It’s a subject the President has brought up numerous times, but on Thursday, he stood before the briefing room and asked Dr. Deborah Birx to look into possible injecting sunlight into people to kill coronavirus.

Trump compared sunlight to being a “disinfectant” in the way in can knock out COVID-19 “in a minute.”

Trump said, “I wonder if there’s a way to do something where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump said. “Is there was we can do something like that? By injection inside or almost a cleaning. As you know it gets inside the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

Read more: WATCH: Trump Asks if Sunlight Can Be Injected ‘Inside the Body’ to Kill Coronavirus

Not to quibble
"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

He added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Layman speak.

Even as the fuktarded TDS lemmings were first starting to go into reflexive convulsions.
please share trumps intended point with the board.

That wasn't a gaffe
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

How is that not a gaffe?

Not to quibble

Layman speak.

Let's see, (grabbing a crayon for you)

1. He knows that UV light and disinfectants kills the virus.

2. He is hoping that actual medical doctors can find a way to use those two facts, to fight the virus.

Basic mother fucking rocket surgery.

Last edited:
That wasn't a gaffe

It's not a lie. As I said, it's easier for Trumpers to deny it than deal with it.

Liberals owned again

What miserable liars

It talks about using UV rays to sanitize surfaces. Nothing wrong with that

To which Trump theorizes.....Why can’t we shove one of those UV rods up someone’s ass?

He was caught thinking out loud and he sounded like an idiot. So what? Not that big a deal. That’s why Fauci and Birx are handling this pandemic and Trump’s job is to listen. My problem is he keeps undermining his experts by couraging these brain-dead protests.
It is a big deal

It shows the thought process of the Stable Genius who is making life and death decisions

Our President is a known conspiracy theory advocate. This just shows the wild ideas he is capable of endorsing

He has been known to peddle stupid conspiracy theories. I give you that, but his gaffe has nothing to do with that and it’s not like his job requires him to be an expert on viruses
his job requires him to not share these undigested brain farts in a public setting allegedly intended to inform the public.

Right, but fuckups happen. Joe Biden has them everyday

Deflection.

I already said numerous times Trump fucked up, so I’m not deflecting, idiot. You guys are just making too much of a big deal about small potatoes

When you bring up Biden in a thread about Trump being a moron, you are deflecting.

um, no I’m not, I’m highlighting your selective outrage when it comes to stupid gaffes.

Nah. Straight up deflection. Look! A squirrel!

Not to quibble

Layman speak.

1. He knows that UV light and disinfectant kills the virus.

2. He is hoping that actual medical doctors can find a way to use those two facts, to fight the virus.

aka introducing agents known to disinfect surfaces into a human body. thx 4 shring.

Some people accuse Trump of saying dumb things from time to time, but usually, the people making that accusation misunderstand or mischaracterize what he did say in order to make it sound dumber. Trump did not suggest people try injecting disinfectants to their bodies, rather, he asked the researchers if something along those lines could work. It was a question. And, in a rational world, the answer would be, "No, that doesn't work." Instead, we get more misleading mischaracterizations because it fuels the primary agenda of resisting everything Trump says and does.

Not to quibble

Layman speak.

aka introducing agents known to disinfect surfaces into a human body. thx 4 shring.

You should ask an actual doctor sometime when you have two brain cells in near proximation to one another - about how many POISONS are already being used for BENEFICIAL medical purposes, every day.

You might actually fucking avoid looking like such an idiot, the next time the subject is discussed.

Liberals owned again

What miserable liars

With your multiple posts it appears you have a basic misunderstanding of the topic. Nobody has said UV light doesn't clean surfaces.

ah, that's why we turned on the blue light after the work was done on the clean benches. i never knew why this was done, i thought just because it looked cool.

Not to quibble

Layman speak.

You should ask an actual doctor sometime when you have two brain cells in near proximation to one another - about how many POISONS are already being used for BENEFICIAL medical purposes, every day.

You might actually fucking avoid looking like such an idiot, the next time the subject is discussed.
ah, and i thought we were friends.

btw, if a substance is beneficial, it is not a poison. ask paracelsus.

Forum List

Back