Google Defines "Bigotry" as Right Wing

just awful , but they are run by a bunch of by un-Amercian leftist so this should be no surprise

time to stop using google

It is right wing.

Seriously. You guys need to understand the meaning of things.

Conservatives, by nature, are bigoted and racist.

yeah because you say so...
we've seen you all when it comes to a black Republican
really we're of sick hearing it

Disingeuous pricks. Right wing politics in and of itself is not bigotry. I can be fair & say that an individual right winger can be labeled a "bigot", but limited government, free market ideals are NOT in anyway "bigotry".

You morons need to learn the difference.

Disingeuous pricks. Right wing politics in and of itself is not bigotry. I can be fair & say that an individual right winger can be labeled a "bigot", but limited government, free market ideals are NOT in anyway "bigotry".

Don't use Google for definitions, stick to Webster's. A typo/misspelling at a high school in Chicago has some up in arms, I'd say the Google definition is of more concern myself.

Last edited:

Regretfully, we have a lot of individual 'bigots' who try to represent the party by screaming and yelling the loudest and not enough true conservatives with the testicular fortitude to scream louder and put the racist scum in their place.

It is right wing.

I don't care about race, ethnicity, or religion.

It's the very last thing that enters my mind.

You folks?

That's number one.

Regretfully, we have a lot of individual 'bigots' who try to represent the party by screaming and yelling the loudest and not enough true conservatives with the testicular fortitude to scream louder and put the racist scum in their place.

By golly, I think you are correct. And, Google is a corporate mess, left/right does not apply. I rarely use any online service for definitions, unless Webster's is pulled up. Google picked a quick definition, the kids at the high school in Chicago picked a lousy printing place.

Last edited:
It is right wing.

I don't care about race, ethnicity, or religion.

It's the very last thing that enters my mind.

You folks?

That's number one.

liberals have to lie in order to win..that's the real shame of your party, but that's what you are, LIARS

Now we have jake, jilly and you who are the, reactionaries...bravo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back