GOOGLE officially ignores U.S. Memorial Day again

IlarMeilyr

Liability Reincarnate!
Feb 18, 2013
undisclosed bunker
Google sucks ass.

They are such miserable pricks.

The fuckwads will endorse all manner of political and artistic claptrap, some good and some of no value. But they refuse to show any respect for the men and women who risked their lives and lost their lives in the military service of the United States.

They offer idiotic, facile, cheap and dishonest excuses for it. But they DO offer their front page specials for other nations' equivalents to our Memorial Day.

Fuck Google.

That said, I'd like to extend a simple word of thanks to all who have ever worn our nation's military uniforms and in particular those who have fought and died for the United States.

It's on google now! Good job! ( this link will show up on google ) They can read about themselves.

Wow. They put up a tiny little flag and a yellow ribbon and if one hovers, the words "Memorial Day 2014" can even appear.

Super.

Nothing very noticeable. None of their art work. Not even a poppy flower like they do for some other countries.

And, nobody said this was a "conspiracy" or even the most earthshaking of news. But it is indicative of the loathsome nature of Google management.

Google sucks ass.

The fuckwads will endorse all manner of political and artistic claptrap, some good and some of no value. But they refuse to show any respect for the men and women who risked their lives and lost their lives in the military service of the United States.

They offer idiotic, facile, cheap and dishonest excuses for it. But they DO offer their front page specials for other nations' equivalents to our Memorial Day.

Fuck Google.

That said, I'd like to extend a simple word of thanks to all who have ever worn our nation's military uniforms and in particular those who have fought and died for the United States.
Yeah, that little American flag and gold ribbon mean it's Tuesday.
usflagandribbon.png

Last edited:
You should post a list of all the sites that are failing to mention memorial day. Oh shoot actually googled mentioned it.

Maybe a list of places that aren't over the top celebrating it then. So that I know who to direct my impotent rage towards.

Why "should" I "do" any such thing?

You are free to disagree with what I said and what I have correctly noted.

But Google still sucks ass, as do you.

As for where you direct your impotency, that's between you and your limp dick. The rest of us don't care.

Wow. They put up a tiny little flag and a yellow ribbon and if one hovers, the words "Memorial Day 2014" can even appear.

Super.

Nothing very noticeable. None of their art work. Not even a poppy flower like they do for some other countries.

And, nobody said this was a "conspiracy" or even the most earthshaking of news. But it is indicative of the loathsome nature of Google management.

I noticed that, it appears Google did not allocate much employee time on such a "minor holiday". Google does honor random events & persons worldwide. Perhaps those in the USA are not a significant part of the "market". The tribute on BING covers the page.

Less is more?

Something tells me Google would get criticized no matter what they did.

Google sucks ass.

Fuck Google.

Yeah, that little American flag and gold ribbon mean it's Tuesday.
usflagandribbon.png

No, stupid. That little tiny virtually unseen yellow ribbon and the tiny flag mean that they offered a milk sop, as opposed to the manner in which they normally mark special days. As you already know. but don't let honesty get in the way of one of your typically stupid posting efforts, ya hack.

Consider the "importance" of "Earth Day" and the Google art work to memorialize THAT "important" day:

google-earth-day-2014-logo-rufous-hummingbird.png
-- not as special as the dung beetle motiff, but still, one of five to mark this fake day.

Or, recently, the celebrated the invention of the hugely important Rubik's Cube:

40th-Anniversary-Rubiks-Cube-Google-logo-2014.png

Yeah. I'm sold. They "remember" the important days. Isn't it kind of "funny" that they mostly forget a day NAMED "Memorial Day," though?

All FoxNews.com has is an ad purchased by the USAA!!!!!

They hate veterans!!!

Why didn't they allocate any employee time for such a "minor holiday???"
Yeah...but the link goes to a very appropriate tribute page. Fox took the smar5 way out and had a sponsor pay for their tribute, I guess.

Forum List

Back