GOP congressman apologises for claiming he was a trained economist – after taking one class in which he got a C

It seems that even trained economists never learned anything in school so his lies while lies didn't make him any less qualified.

GOP congressman claimed he was an economist when he took one class and got a C

Yet another GOP liar. The GOP needs to look at its recruitment systems.
Over here we have this tool called Google. It gives you loads of info and enables you to check out when people are lying to you.

Still, nobody died and no puppies were stolen.

Politicians of both parties and in all countries have been known to fib from time to time.

This inconsequential white lie is a lot less egregious that telling someone "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

Politicians of both parties and in all countries have been known to fib from time to time.

This inconsequential white lie is a lot less egregious that telling someone "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"

I might point out this is the ONE lie from Obama the RWers always quote.

GOP congressman claimed he was an economist when he took one class and got a C

Yet another GOP liar. The GOP needs to look at its recruitment systems.
Over here we have this tool called Google. It gives you loads of info and enables you to check out when people are lying to you.

Still, nobody died and no puppies were stolen.

You're complaining about some low level GOP Congressman and the guy in the Whitehouse "misspeaks" on the regular and you dont care. His "embellishments" are so well known it's like people dont even notice them anymore. Even when he's told the things he's saying aren't true he keeps repeating them. How many times did he tell the "you couldnt own a cannon" story?

This particular lie was repeated literally hundreds of times by Obama himself as well as all of his minions in the Lamestream Media and the world of politics.

A lot more times that the inconsequential exaggeration that this fellow is an economist.

As one who supported 90% of what Candidate Obama supported, I have pointed out the many lies told by President Obama.

Lobbyists, prosecuting bankers, not starting new wars, ending the old ones, closing Gitmo, etc.

This particular lie was repeated literally hundreds of times by Obama himself as well as all of his minions in the Lamestream Media and the world of politics.

A lot more times that the inconsequential exaggeration that this fellow is an economist.

While a big lie, I'm pretty sure he never repeated it literally hundreds of times.

While a big lie, I'm pretty sure he never repeated it literally hundreds of times.
Does that make a lie not a lie? You guys are just funny. A lie is a lie. Do we need to look up the definition? I don't think there is a Republican definition of a lie AND a Democrat definition. A lie is a lie. Even from Republicans. It is just the silly hypocrisy.

Does that make a lie not a lie?

Is English your second language? I clearly noted it was a big lie.

You guys are just funny. A lie is a lie. Do we need to look up the definition? I don't think there is a Republican definition of a lie AND a Democrat definition. A lie is a lie. Even from Republicans. It is just the silly hypocrisy.

I think you need to check your training at the door.

I kept my doctor and insurance.

Did you not keep yours?

Forum List

Back