GOP Conspiracy Theories Falling Faster Than They Can Make Them Up - That May Be The Point

Ok you're joking, right?
Feel free to dig if you like. I hear trolls love busy work

Good point, that does help explain your over 60,000 posts.
So no link to me starting 6 threads a day?

Bad troll is bad.

LOL, you realize how easy it easy it is to see how many threads you start, right?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/14107140/

6 a day? no...but it's a metric fuck ton. You've posted here 60,000+ times.

You literally have ZERO room to criticize anyone for the amount of shit they post.
Who am I criticizing for the amount they post?

Looks like you are just looking for an argument. A pointless one at that.

Bad troll is bad.

LOL, ok tough guy. Just like the rest of you brain-dead turnips, as soon as someone calls you out on your bullshit, you act like you don't know what we've been talking about.

Feel free to dig if you like. I hear trolls love busy work

Bad troll is bad.

LOL, you realize how easy it easy it is to see how many threads you start, right?

You literally have ZERO room to criticize anyone for the amount of shit they post.

Bad troll is bad.

LOL, ok tough guy. Just like the rest of you brain-dead turnips, as soon as someone calls you out on your bullshit, you act like you don't know what we've been talking about.
You called me out for something I didn't do so of course I'm acting like that. I gave you an opportunity to prove your point but all you've done is butt into a conversation and make a fool of yourself.

Bad troll is bad.

Bad troll is bad.

You called me out for something I didn't do so of course I'm acting like that. I gave you an opportunity to prove your point but all you've done is butt into a conversation and make a fool of yourself.

Keep it up! You'll be at 61,000 posts before the end of the day.

You should be proud!

Bad troll is bad.

Bad troll is bad.

You should be proud!
When all else fails just give up the pretense of honesty and just straight up troll.

Good job!

71FMVgWPAxL._SL1500_.jpg

GettyImages-656565098.jpg

If you're having trouble keeping track of which GOP-driven conspiracy theory is now trending on Russia's twitter bot-work, don't worry—you're the sane one.

The unmasking, uranium one, lost texts, unreleased memos, and secret societies—it's a positively dizzying array of cray cray coming from Republican lawmakers who were not only elected to serve the American people (not the president) but took an oath of office to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

And just as soon as these shots in dark are floated, they fall under the light of day. But no matter how hard they fall, they continue to lurk in the minds of Trump bitter-enders. Let's face it, 30 percent of Americans will likely be on their death beds, muttering "But Hillary's emails..."

In the meantime, the FBI found the missing texts.

GOP conspiracy theories are falling faster than they can make them up—that may be the point

The corporate whore DID illegally dispose of all those e-mails and if you or I or anyone else had done that, after the e-mails had been subpoenaed, we'd have been prosecuted. We know that the FBI had started writing exoneration memos at the very beginning of the investigation, so it's easy to see the reason that Republicans think a corrupted system gave her preferential treatment.

If you're having trouble keeping track of which GOP-driven conspiracy theory is now trending on Russia's twitter bot-work, don't worry—you're the sane one.

The unmasking, uranium one, lost texts, unreleased memos, and secret societies—it's a positively dizzying array of cray cray coming from Republican lawmakers who were not only elected to serve the American people (not the president) but took an oath of office to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic."

And just as soon as these shots in dark are floated, they fall under the light of day. But no matter how hard they fall, they continue to lurk in the minds of Trump bitter-enders. Let's face it, 30 percent of Americans will likely be on their death beds, muttering "But Hillary's emails..."

GOP conspiracy theories are falling faster than they can make them up—that may be the point
Stupid liberal threads getting locked down faster than CNN can make up bullshit
Well, the Russkie-bots and trumpanzees try.

The corporate whore DID illegally dispose of all those e-mails and if you or I or anyone else had done that, after the e-mails had been subpoenaed, we'd have been prosecuted. We know that the FBI had started writing exoneration memos at the very beginning of the investigation, so it's easy to see the reason that Republicans think a corrupted system gave her preferential treatment.
Do you know the difference between e-mails and texts?

Bad troll is bad.

You should be proud!
When all else fails just give up the pretense of honesty and just straight up troll.

Good job!

View attachment 173547

Listen, one of us is an ex-con who literally spends all day on an internet message board and couldn't make a coherent argument even if his life depended on it.

The other person is me.

When you reply to this calling me a troll, yet again, I'll just ignore it so you can have your last word and feel like you've won something.

Don't say I never did anything for you. You're welcome.

GOP Conspiracy Theories Falling

from the the lowly little pissants likes on this board to congressmen on Penna Av, their conspiracy horseshit abounds then gets shoved back up their ass where it belongs.

Poor, stupid skews. The memo is coming ;) The texts are in the DOJ's possession and it's all hanging right over your head.

The problem with the left is that anger and frustration robbed them of the ability to reason. The fact of the matter is that the left's ludicrous Russia collusion allegation has collapsed and Hussein and Hillary's problems have just begun.

Why does she cause such a level of hatred on the right ?

I understand that she has been investigated time and time again.

But I believe that she has never been charged with anything.

And yet the accusations are stated as fact.

Could somebody explain it ?
Because she had a chance to win and is a distraction for

Shocking headlines come to play when the GOP or Trump want to distract..

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Listen, one of us is an ex-con who literally spends all day on an internet message board and couldn't make a coherent argument even if his life depended on it.

The other person is me.

When you reply to this calling me a troll, yet again, I'll just ignore it so you can have your last word and feel like you've won something.

That lil nutball feller isn't worth the bandwidth - ya heard it hear first! ;)

Actually dipshit the DOJ found the "missing" texts...not the corrupt FBI.
Who do you think the investigative arm of the DOJ is, dipshit?

You mean the same DOJ Nunes refuses to show his "trumped" up edited memo to, that everyone except a mental midget such as yourself knows is bullshit?

Oh yeah, in case you forgot, the investigation into Clintons emails was about what again? yeah, mishandling classified information.

And what is Nunes doing now? Yeah, mishandling classified information.

Considering the fact it looks like Dems are going to win back the House this year, and Adam Schiff is the ranking Democrat on the committee, and has seen the information, i'm sure he's going to have a lot of questions for 'ol Devin when he subpoenas him in front of the committee he will now be the chairmen of.

Karma is a bitch isn't it?
Dems are not winning the house lol. Only a misguided idiot would believe so. Perhaps the Senate but even that is questionable

Apparently those misguided idiots also include moderate Republicans who sit in those districts. That is why they are retiring.
Hey, little boy! Democrats will be annihilated this up coming midterms due to Trump's winning policies. Americans, the silent white majority that is, who put him in office are excited about this country becoming a nationalist nation again. A nationalist nation is the only way to make America great again.

That is why Republicans are leaving in drones. Your white supremacists will be rejected by normal people.

Bad troll is bad.

You should be proud!

Good job!

View attachment 173547

The other person is me.

Thanks troll lol

Stupid liberal threads getting locked down faster than CNN can make up bullshit
Well, the Russkie-bots and trumpanzees try.

"No, Russian Bots Weren’t Behind The #ReleaseTheMemo Hashtag"
No, Russian Bots Weren’t Behind The #ReleaseTheMemo Hashtag

Do you know the difference between e-mails and texts?

Do you have the reading comprehension to realize I never said a word about texts? (Apparently not!)

Forum List

Back