GOP feels they need to learn how to communicate with women

Yes, you are right. Murdering unborn children is cheaper for society than bringing them into the world.

Welcome to communist China.

Broken context above: (1) no one is suggesting state mandatory abortion in America; (2) contraception is not abortion.

You do have a point if you are saying that government should get out of the contraception business.

contraception should be the responsibility of the man and woman who are having sex.

conception should be the responsibility of the man and woman who are having sex.

Neither is any business of the federal government.

nor the clergy or a religion.

A more appropriate and truthful title to this asinine thread would be:

"Bed Wetters insist the GOP react to a bullshit premise".

Let's stop dividing people into groups. That sure would be nice ;)

Woman want birth control is pretty much what this is about. Why is the gop against that????

you idiot, women can have as much birth control as they want. If they PAY for theat themselves.

that's it.

If women want birth control, then let them afford it without taxpayer's footing the bill. If they can't afford it, then let them abstain from sex during those days in a month when the chances of becoming pregnant, are higher. If they become preggers anyway, there is always big government who will rescue their ignorant arses. Taxpayers hosed again. Another baby born into poverty and ignorance.

sex is great, but with it also comes a responsibility. and that responsibility needs to be shared by both partners, as well as the understanding of that responsibility. this isn't all horny uneducated teenagers that are having a million plus abortions a year. in fact a very high percentage are multiple repeat adult offenders. abortion as a form of birth control has created a total disregard for life. we've convinced ourselves a fetus isn't a life because some politician rewrote the definition of what life is to ease the minds of people who are taking a life. it's an element of control

So taking birth control pills is like killing your eggs!

Just like God does, with a menstrual cycle. Notice that having a menstrual cycle and killing eggs is not a sin, but men Onanisming themselves is.

:cuckoo:

somebody has really seriously raped your brain so only this shit comes constantly

Woman want birth control is pretty much what this is about. Why is the gop against that????

Because liberals tend to choose abortion, paid for with YOUR money, as their preferred means of birth control. And even that makes little sense, I must concede, as a fetus aborted by a liberal cannot (well, except in Chicago) grow up to be a liberal voter.

No

A more appropriate and truthful title to this asinine thread would be:

"Bed Wetters insist the GOP react to a bullshit premise".

So you admit that you are a bed wetter?

Last edited:
sex is great, but with it also comes a responsibility. and that responsibility needs to be shared by both partners, as well as the understanding of that responsibility. this isn't all horny uneducated teenagers that are having a million plus abortions a year. in fact a very high percentage are multiple repeat adult offenders. abortion as a form of birth control has created a total disregard for life. we've convinced ourselves a fetus isn't a life because some politician rewrote the definition of what life is to ease the minds of people who are taking a life. it's an element of control

So taking birth control pills is like killing your eggs!

Just like God does, with a menstrual cycle. Notice that having a menstrual cycle and killing eggs is not a sin, but men Onanisming themselves is.

:cuckoo:

somebody has really seriously raped your brain so only this shit comes constantly

Just the sort of pig ignorance I expect from your type.

only in your small demented mind.

Then answer Matthew's question.

the GOP is not against birth control. Many are pro life and are against abortion as a method of birth control. Can you name any republican who has come out against condoms or birth control pills?

Santorum.

Most social conservatives are steaming mad that it's legal, used a lot, and can't be banned at the state level.

Abortion is opposed by social conservatives because it frees women from having to give birth if they don't want to, and social conservatives don't like free women.

this is such horseshit------half of the GOP is women. Why must you libtards continue to lie?

Oh, I do know the reason---------its all you have.

Really?
There are only 4 female Republican Senators and 19 female Republicans in the House.
How did that turn into half? Like in 50%?

Conversely there are 16 Democratic female Senators and 58 female Democrats in the House.

Now sit down and STFU. I'm embarrassed for you.
Republican women are introspective. We think, "Would my husband and children be better off with me in Washington or me at home?"

It's not a matter of better or worse, it's a matter of giving our families a traditional upbringing, and choice to support it or not. Not all of us are convinced that experimentation with family values will bring cohesion to the family unit. We freely choose to give our families the personal attention we feel is good for them, even those of us who know they are free to make their own decisions when they turn 18 years old.

We don't judge our men bad because we make that choice, and when one of them decides to run for office, we support that fully, too, as a tradition that seems right to us in our hearts.

We're sorry you are embarrassed. We're proud of our family's accomplishments that we encourage as best we can.

That WAS over the top...glad he was fired.

Im not....he shouldnt have been.

PDS...Palin Derangement Syndrome....The doctors of universal healthcare have diagnosed the symptoms. Treatment of the affliction is pre-ordained by Congressional law and Executive branch regulation.

well...

Thats neat...but then imus shouldnt have been fired either. We live in a world full of babies who need to be apologized to for everything. Dont cry when its you.

this is such horseshit------half of the GOP is women. Why must you libtards continue to lie?

Oh, I do know the reason---------its all you have.

Really?
There are only 4 female Republican Senators and 19 female Republicans in the House.
How did that turn into half? Like in 50%?

Conversely there are 16 Democratic female Senators and 58 female Democrats in the House.

Now sit down and STFU. I'm embarrassed for you.
Republican women are introspective. We think, "Would my husband and children be better off with me in Washington or me at home?"

It's not a matter of better or worse, it's a matter of giving our families a traditional upbringing, and choice to support it or not. Not all of us are convinced that experimentation with family values will bring cohesion to the family unit. We freely choose to give our families the personal attention we feel is good for them, even those of us who know they are free to make their own decisions when they turn 18 years old.

We don't judge our men bad because we make that choice, and when one of them decides to run for office, we support that fully, too, as a tradition that seems right to us in our hearts.

We're sorry you are embarrassed. We're proud of our family's accomplishments that we encourage as best we can.

This post is so fucking full of shit.
Im almost embarrassed you think this is the truth.

Forum List

Back