GOP feels they need to learn how to communicate with women

I don't know why they just don't merge with the Democrats and stop with the charades..

We pretty much don't have a Republican party as it is...We can have ONE PARTY rule over us, yea!!

I find this offensive they think women are too stupid to understand what they stand for...But whatever good ole CNN pumping out the crap

The old white men who run your party have been telling your for nearly 50 years they know better when it comes to your reproductive choice. You've agreed with them for your entire life. And now you're upset that they think you're too stupid to understand what you stand for and they need a special program to "deal with" women

good grief, there is more to life than, ABORTION
but you want to belong to the party who stands up for the Legal murdering of children, have at it...that's why they see women as nothing but a tool for them to use

Last edited:
Very Telling....the GOP war on contraception is the cause.

Screen-Shot-2013-03-12-at-4.22.22-PM.png

Look at all of those double digit margins in swing states.

If Hillary gets the nod...those margins are likely to increase in a general election.

I don't know why they just don't merge with the Democrats and stop with the charades..

We pretty much don't have a Republican party as it is...We can have ONE PARTY rule over us, yea!!

I find this offensive they think women are too stupid to understand what they stand for...But whatever good ole CNN pumping out the crap

The old white men who run your party have been telling your for nearly 50 years they know better when it comes to your reproductive choice. You've agreed with them for your entire life. And now you're upset that they think you're too stupid to understand what you stand for and they need a special program to "deal with" women

but you want to belong to the party who stands up for the Legal murdering of children, have at it...that's why they see women as nothing but a tool for them to use

Reminds me of what one of your fellow idiots said about the recent passing of Mandela...

"The economy was better under apartheid"...as if being treated as a 2nd class citizen (the way your party treats you you ignorant hag) is fine as long as prices are low.

Why you're so submissive to old white men is a mystery you'll have to explain some day....

[

Where do you get this shit? do you spend your days on your knees in front of Chris Matthews?

We have an illegal problem because we do not enforce our borders and because people want to come to the USA to make money to support their families.

It has nothing to do with evil rich guys. If the poorer americans were willing to do manual labor jobs instead of sitting on their asses and collecting welfare and EBT cards there would not be any jobs for illegals.

We have an illegal invasion because of the libtarded policies of our government.

Oh, so I guess those welfare people will be happy working for shit wages.

Here's a hint. A lot of them already do. And then they apply for food stamps and section 8.

We have an illegal problem because guys like your boy Mitt Romney don't want to pay a fair wage to have their bushes trimmed.

why work when welfare pays better? I don't know about Romney's landscape guys, but the ones that do my yard make a lot more than minimum wage---and they are all in this country by birth or legal immigration. Plus, they have way too much pride to ever take a government handout.

the guy that runs the service is a local guy with a high school education that now has a 6 figure income due to hard work.

The fact that you lefties cannot seem to grasp is that you get paid what your labor is worth, if you want more pay make your skills more valuable.

You really are filled with a lot of racial and ethic hatred. I am not kidding. So everyone from the State of Maryland south is "White Trash?" That is your world view? No wonder you were talking Pedro being deported. You hate Hispanics, everyone south of Maryland, and all white people. Wow.

Quit trying to dance around it, Cleetus. You worked very hard to alienate minorities and women.. Enjoy the hole you've dug yourself into.

I do not represent anyone but myself. I like women. A lot. I like minorities. I have nothing against either group, nor have I ever expressed any negative views about either group. :)

Neither have any liberals/Democrats like JoeB131, unless, of course, those minorities and women have the temerity and gall to express a political view, conflicting with Joe's.

Then all bets are off, all the ad hominem attacks are cool, all personal insults are acceptable, all name-calling is right on and anyone who dares to be critical of Democrats' view are a fair subject to similar abuse.

The blatantly abusive delineation of the country, based on an imaginary border, by JoeB131 speaks volumes of the divisiveness, hatred, condescension, stupidity and limits of a typical severely restricted "mind" of a liberal.

Well, if you want to WIN, you try to get the majority of one voter base to vote for you.
And with the platform of the GOP not appealing to the majority of women you LOSE.
Real easy to understand to winners and not "acceptable" to losers and cry babies.
Nothing else to do whatsoever to all the other spin here.

Reminds me of what one of your fellow idiots said about the recent passing of Mandela...

"The economy was better under apartheid"...as if being treated as a 2nd class citizen (the way your party treats you you ignorant hag) is fine as long as prices are low.

Why you're so submissive to old white men is a mystery you'll have to explain some day....

I don't have any fellow idiots...maybe you do..
now spew on

besides McCain and McConnel, who are the old white guys that are running the GOP?

Alan West? Cruz? Rand Paul? Palin? Jindal? Nikki Haley? Kelly Ayotte?-------not old, not all white, and not all guys.

as usual, Fluke-------you are full of shit.

Abortion is a NON issue.
But the Democrats love it when the religious right make it one.
They kick ass on it.
The overwhelming majority of Americans OPPOSE abortion.
But they oppose more giving the power to pick and choose who "legally" gets one and who does not get one to GOVERNMENT.

Well, if you want to WIN, you try to get the majority of one voter base to vote for you.
And with the platform of the GOP not appealing to the majority of women you LOSE.
Real easy to understand to winners and not "acceptable" to losers and cry babies.

Most women do not base their entire political feelings on abortion. They want financial stability for their families, the want freedom from debt for their kids. They want a government that tells the truth. If you dems make the next elections all about abortion, you will lose big time.

The reproductive choice is to keep your thighs open for all comers, or keep them closed.

God help the GOP if Sarah Palin has any power in the GOP.
That is what is getting our asses kicked.
She is not a candidate for any office and is accountable to NO ONE.

[

why work when welfare pays better? I don't know about Romney's landscape guys, but the ones that do my yard make a lot more than minimum wage---and they are all in this country by birth or legal immigration. Plus, they have way too much pride to ever take a government handout.

the guy that runs the service is a local guy with a high school education that now has a 6 figure income due to hard work.

The fact that you lefties cannot seem to grasp is that you get paid what your labor is worth, if you want more pay make your skills more valuable.

I think it all depends who is deciding what labor is valued at, doesn't it?

Let's put it to a vote...

Most women do not base their entire political feelings on abortion. They want financial stability for their families, the want freedom from debt for their kids. They want a government that tells the truth. If you dems make the next elections all about abortion, you will lose big time.

I agree with that.
Hate to tell you there Moe, I never vote Democrat.

Abortion is a NON issue.
They kick ass on it.
But they oppose more giving the power to pick and choose who "legally" gets one and who does not get one to GOVERNMENT.

right to an extent. forget the far right, they are as insignificant as the far left. The majority do not want abortion as a form of birth control, but the dem party does.

Abortion is a NON issue.
They kick ass on it.

right to an extent. forget the far right, they are as insignificant as the far left. The majority do not want abortion as a form of birth control, but the dem party does.

Abortions are like lawyers... everyone hates them until they need one.

[

I think it all depends who is deciding what labor is valued at, doesn't it?

Let's put it to a vote...

the price of labor should be set by supply and demand. why does a brain surgeon get paid more than a trash collector? I am anxious to hear your answer.

Abortion is a NON issue.
They kick ass on it.

So you support the GOVERNMENT stopping women who the GOVERNMENT deems uses abortion as "birth control"?

Who makes that decision?

besides McCain and McConnel, who are the old white guys that are running the GOP?

Alan West? Cruz? Rand Paul? Palin? Jindal? Nikki Haley? Kelly Ayotte?-------not old, not all white, and not all guys.

as usual, Fluke-------you are full of shit.

Rush Limbaugh is actually the head of the Republican Party.

VAWA.jpg

As for the "old white guys"

vawavote-50-e1360699858511.png

Gee, look the #1 and #2 Senate Republicans are there. Amazingly you didn't see any GOP women above... (they all voted for it).

On the House side, gee, take your pick. Nice that you mentioned a Fox commentator as a "leader of your party"; that you have to reach outside of the elected people who are leading your party should be a clue as to what is wrong with your party.

Forum List

Back