GOP helps Obama pass Iran Deal

Wasn't voted on as a Treaty because it had a snow balls chance in hell of passing.
So the Dems do what they do................Change the rules to get what they want, then lawyer it out to say it isn't a Treaty.........
Then the RINO's buckle under and let them get away with it. Which is why the GOP leadership needs to be fired.....

The Dems walk the line...........the party line.........almost always.............big difference between the parties..........

He said he was going to transform America.

And he has, for the better. Thank you President Obama (praise be unto Him!)
I admit he has been a hell of a gun salesman, and a race baiter. Makes ole Jesse look like a rookie. Other than that he has sucked.
Only from a beaten, Right-Wing loser's point of view.
Gun sales aren't up?
Obama is a great president. The greatest since Johnson.

He said he was going to transform America.

I admit he has been a hell of a gun salesman, and a race baiter. Makes ole Jesse look like a rookie. Other than that he has sucked.
Gun sales aren't up?
Lil, Obama is great a lying. Nothing else.

Gun sales aren't up?
The economy, killing the #1 terrorist, bringing health care to millions, ending two fuckup wars, ending DADT, ending DOMA, allowing legal marijuana to be sold and taxed, ending a failed Cuba policy...

yeah - nothing that a Republican president would be capable of accomplishing.

Gun sales aren't up?
The economy, killing the #1 terrorist, bringing health care to millions, ending two fuckup wars, ending DADT, ending DOMA, allowing legal marijuana to be sold and taxed, ending a failed Cuba policy...

yeah - nothing that a Republican president would be capable of accomplishing.
The economy still sucks. It took Intel got by water boarding to get laden. The rest is bullshit social issues. Congradulations on nothing.

Forum List

Back