GOP House Majority Whip Steve Scalise Spoke At White Supremacist Conference

Is that some sort of crime now?

Your obtuseness is getting really tired.

Being a neo-Nazi white supremacist is not a crime, but it can determine whether or not someone deserves my vote to represent me, and therefore is very important for me to know that about the politician.

Duh.
Do you have any evidence that Scalise is a neo Nazi white supremacist? No, of course you dont.
Go fuck yourself.

No one has presented any evidence that Scalise knew it was a white supremacist conference.

Zip. Zilch.

This incident will prompt all the muckrakers to look for more evidence of a pattern. If he is a closet Nazi, the truth will out. If time proves he isn't, I doubt the left will make as much noise about the mischaracterization as they are right now.

Being a neo-Nazi white supremacist is not a crime, but it can determine whether or not someone deserves my vote to represent me, and therefore is very important for me to know that about the politician.

Duh.
Do you have any evidence that Scalise is a neo Nazi white supremacist? No, of course you dont.
Go fuck yourself.
Hey, dumbshit. Just because I slapped you doesn't mean I support the Nazi charge.

See my other posts.

"According to one user who attended the conference, Scalise -- then a state representative -- spoke to the organization at a workshop "to teach the most effective and up-to-date methods of civil rights and heritage related activism."

Will be interesting to see how well tolerated this is within the GOP.
Did Scalise personally know that was the purpose of the workshop?

Yes, I believe he did.
Do you think it is a leap to assume he did?
I think it is a far bigger leap to assume he did not.

But I'm also assuming that the GOP will thoroughly and aggressively investigate this.

"According to one user who attended the conference, Scalise -- then a state representative -- spoke to the organization at a workshop "to teach the most effective and up-to-date methods of civil rights and heritage related activism."

Since this "news" is 12 years old and well known already no one except hyper partisan libs really gives a shit.

Yes, I believe he did.

The desire to believe is a powerful one. It leads many people to self-delusion. We see that here on the forum every day. We see people believe all kinds of shit even in the face of facts to the contrary.

Do you KNOW that he knew it was the purpose of the workshop, or do you just wish to BELIEVE it?

link?

The new House majority brought in to control Obama

kkkdc3.jpg

Since this "news" is 12 years old and well known already no one except hyper partisan libs really gives a shit.

I'm guessing racists don't give a shit either.

Hmmmmmm ..........

Duh.
Go fuck yourself.
Hey, dumbshit. Just because I slapped you doesn't mean I support the Nazi charge.

See my other posts.
Sorry, did you slap me? Where?

Yes, I believe he did.

The desire to believe is a powerful one. It leads many people to self-delusion. We see that here on the forum every day. We see people believe all kinds of shit even in the face of facts to the contrary.

Do you KNOW that he knew it was the purpose of the workshop, or do you just wish to BELIEVE it?

Do you KNOW that O.J. killed his ex-wife?
At some point the evidence reaches a point where a reasonable person makes a decision.

I have no desire to believe anything about this guy. Reasonable people weigh the evidence and make decisions everyday. In this case, the evidence is very clear. Some folks really WANT to defend him - and that's OK. They have their reasons for that I suppose.

I'm guessing racists don't give a shit either.

Hmmmmmm ..........
Like I said, no one except hyper partisan lib drones expressing fauxrage really give a shit. Where does that put you?

link?

Really?
Did you read the original post of the thread?

Yes, I believe he did.
Do you think it is a leap to assume he did?
I think it is a far bigger leap to assume he did not.

But I'm also assuming that the GOP will thoroughly and aggressively investigate this.

It's definitely a leap to ASSume when you're slandering the character of an individual, yes.

So what? You think the BCC isn't racist? You think la raza isn't? Freedom of speech and not only that these people also have rights in our country.

I agree. There is no law against being racist.
Enjoy all you want.

And you think Obama and his people aren't? Both sides should get equal chance.

So what? You think the BCC isn't racist? You think la raza isn't? Freedom of speech and not only that these people also have rights in our country.
Tu quoque fallacy. This is the Two Wrongs Make A Right Wing Nazi defense.

Forum List

Back