GOP hypocrisy.......tell me republicans aren't racist!!

RRRRAAAAAAACCCCCCCIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSST.... broken record... :blahblah:

Tigerred is triggered again.

The words "Republican", "hypocrisy", and "racist" used in the same sentence, doesn't compute.

Everyone know that the Democrats hold exclusive rights to hypocrisy and racism.

Knee jerk liberal...is Tigerred. Just goes along with the elite DNC media...can't think for himself.

Knee jerk liberal...is Tigerred. Just goes along with the elite DNC media...can't think for himself.

The group-think hive-mentality among the leftists is hilarious. If a single one of them would grow a brain instead of merely having a brain stem, it would be a medical miracle.

Hey, if Obama had done half the crap Trump has done so far, McConnell and the GOP wouldn't have had to band together to try to make him a one term president.

Interestingly enough, Obama had 2 full terms. I doubt if Trump is going to make it through one, and if he keeps on like he's been doing, he will never win re election.

Hey, if Obama had done half the crap Trump has done so far, McConnell and the GOP wouldn't have had to band together to try to make him a one term president.

Interestingly enough, Obama had 2 full terms. I doubt if Trump is going to make it through one, and if he keeps on like he's been doing, he will never win re election.

Everyone knows Obama was our first "Affirmative Action" President. He could have gotten away with murder if he wanted, and wouldn't have seen any consequences.

Everyone knows Obama was our first "Affirmative Action" President. He could have gotten away with murder if he wanted, and wouldn't have seen any consequences.

He could have? Really? What do you base that on?

Besides...................Obama never said anything about not losing support if he shot someone on 5th Ave. Trump did.

• Banned
The words "Republican", "hypocrisy", and "racist" used in the same sentence, doesn't compute.

And everyone knows your an idiot,....and?

Get the fuck outta here, the man described himself as being handicapped when it came to bowling and had to spend weeks apologizing to Palin and her kid...give me a fuckin break

Like me or not and whether you're willing to accept the fact or not, I'm right. So calling me third-grade names and posting in big bold letters isn't going to change the fact that you Democrats are the slimiest cocksuckers in the political playing field. Always have been, and always will be. :biggrin:

Besides...................Obama never said anything about not losing support if he shot someone on 5th Ave. Trump did.
Not really. It was an opinion editor in the New York Times that said Trump could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. Trump just said "Hey, you know what they're saying about me? That I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it."

Like me or not and whether you're willing to accept the fact or not, I'm right. So calling me third-grade names and posting in big bold letters isn't going to change the fact that you Democrats are the slimiest cocksuckers in the political playing field. Always have been, and always will be. :biggrin:

My opinions of you are irrelevant here, what is relevant sir, is that your a misguided hack, who's sole purpose on this planet is to take up space...you add nothing to common sense discussions and your about as popular with me, as is your leader, that orange fat fake news hating moron, now in the white house. In essence, you are a non motherfuckin factor....next?

My opinions of you are irrelevant here, what is relevant sir, is that your a misguided hack, who's sole purpose on this planet is to take up space...you add nothing to common sense discussions and your about as popular with me, as is your leader, that orange fat fake news hating moron, now in the white house. In essence, you are a non motherfuckin factor....next?

You seriously need to calm your ass down before you pop a blood vessel in that potato you call a "brain". Go get yourself a soap box and stand outside on the sidewalk, haranguing passers-by. Maybe you'll work off some of that pent-up hate that's seething inside you. Or maybe not.

Either way, I don't give a rat's ass. You can't change nothing. Donald Trump is still your President and Hillary isn't. So suck it up and wash the sand out of your vagina, because it's going to be a long 3.5 to 8 years.

Not really. It was an opinion editor in the New York Times that said Trump could shoot someone on 5th Avenue. Trump just said "Hey, you know what they're saying about me? That I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it."

Wrong. It was said at a Sioux City campaign rally. Here's the link, watch him say it yourself.

Trump: "I Could Stand In the Middle Of Fifth Avenue And Shoot Somebody And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters"

But, if you're too lazy or afraid to click on the link because it may challenge your narrative, here's the text of what he said as well.................

Donald Trump makes a comment about his current momentum at a campaign stop in Sioux City, Iowa on Saturday.

"You know what else they say about my people? The polls, they say I have the most loyal people. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay? It’s like incredible," Trump said.

What has he done? C'mon tell us & have some real proof instead of your fake media crap.

What has he done? C'mon tell us & have some real proof instead of your fake media crap.

Well, for starters, the ACA is still in effect. On the news it was reported that around 2 million dollars of donations to the GOP are being withheld because supporters are tired of the Senate not getting the repeal done.

Then...............there's the little matter of his comments to N. Korea, both in the past when he threatened to send an "armada" of 3 carriers which never came about, and now he's threatened them again with fire and power of which the likes the world has never seen before. Again, I bet that turns into another empty promise, and I bet that N. Korea keeps on with the saber rattling.

Mix in pissing off all our allies, and I don't think that Trump is going to have much of a chance at re election if he keeps up like this.

If Republicans were racist they probably wouldn't have freed the slaves from the Democratic plantations.

Forum List

Back