GOP introduces national right-to-work legislation

I love what Trump is doing and I hope the impact hits the people of Wisc. the most.....its time people understand, this man is not a labor president, could give a rats fkkk about the working class and it shows. White men, who overwhelming supports Trump, need a rude awakening and I hope it hits were hit hurts, in their pensions and pockets.....there are consequences behind hate filled votes.

There are no creatures more hate filled than bed wetting regressive parasites like Triggered59.

When the meat puppet was elected, no one rioted, no one had to be arrested, and the GOP sucked donkey dick trying to "compromise" with that piece of shit until it was clear that endeavor would be detrimental to our future.

I'll be willing to bet the WORKING class of all Americans voted in huge numbers for Trump because the democrooks abandoned the values of everyone who isn't a mindless city dwelling leftist drone of the nanny state. The WORKING class has a better perspective of what's best for them, than parasite malcontent libturds

The hate filled votes are what brought us the moonbat messiah and the decline of the US. Libturds HATE the US. They hate the COTUS, they hate our history. They hate our culture, they hate our prosperity. They hate liberty.

I'm glad Trump makes them even more miserable than Bush.

On this I do agree....but here's the reality...when you have lazy people who don't vote, expect this type of shit...I could give a fuck about these cities that keep voting for people that don't do a damn thing for them

You mean like Hitlery and obozo?

There is a reason the DNC has lost it's ass since the messiah was crowned fuhrer.

On this I do agree....but here's the reality...when you have lazy people who don't vote, expect this type of shit...I could give a fuck about these cities that keep voting for people that don't do a damn thing for them

You mean like Hitlery and obozo?

There is a reason the DNC has lost it's ass since the messiah was crowned fuhrer.

With the GOP cowards you got in charge and that basket case clown.....please please stop braggin and pointing fingers at us....at the end of the day, you morons, all will have to deal with the aftermath of allowing a GOP-igs mandate to destroy this country's very fiber....nothing to brag about. If I were you, I'd hide

Well I think that kind of bolsters my argument, but hey, choices you make dear.

I wanted 'more' out of life, ya know what I mean? I could have never worked again in my twenties, but I'm 'driven' to succeed. Not just more money, but also more skills, more of my personal ideological goals being met, more things I wanted to try, and hell, more feathers for my ego heh

See, unfortunately people like you make Unions necessary for people like me. You seem like the type of person who would work a 50 hour week for 40 hours worth of salaried pay, with no OT, just because you want to show everyone how great you are.

Unfortunately, that makes those of us who show up on time, give 100% for our 40 hours and go home look like we are slacking. You Live to Work while most of us Work to Live.

Do you get what I'm talking about?
Absolutely we do. You don't like it when someone performs better than you do and want to prevent them from doing so. You want to give only the exact amount you feel like you owe and no more, but resent someone who has a different perspective and different drives. That's ridiculous.

Let people be themselves and let them reap the benefits if that's what they want. If you only want to do your 40 hours, do it and be happy.

mmm sorry to hear that. I suppose if you see no value coming out then you put as little as possible in...

Alright, then I'll wish you well with your comfortable(?) middle road and hope that Trump unleashing businesses gives you some upward gain :)
Isn't that really the point, that everyone should be happy on the path they've chosen to walk?

Unions are as much Big Business as the corporations they claim to oppose. The fat cats at the top get the same kind of lavish pay and perks as top management in corporations, they get to spend union members' money how they see fit with no input from the members and have very little oversight on their activities. In addition, they can order their thugs to get violent and feel justified in doing so. In essence, they resemble the corporations from the early 20th century that they fought so hard against.

Most all american companies do not want to keep even their best workers. Fact. They are actually happy when good workers leave so they don't have to pay them. Fact.
That is not a fact. A good worker generates more revenue to the company than what they pay him/her. IOW, they generate a PROFIT for the company and no one throws away a profit. An UNprofitable employee, OTOH....

Last edited:
No, we need less unions and more competition. Which can't happen until regulations and taxes get rolled back.
There is no competition when one side has all the power. Unions even things up.
no unions drive up the cost of everything because they will never get rid of a job that is obsolete.
I dont accept that opinion as valid. And in any case the opposite of that is a race to the bottom where everything is made by Chinese and Bangladeshi toddlers.
In effect the sick society that you and your ilk whine about 24/7.
You are conflicted sir.
That's what has been happening more and more so your theory needs work.

As usual you miss the point in spectacular fashion.

Jobs go overseas because the corporations feed off inequality and not because unions fight for a fairer slice of the pie.
If the world was more equal then you would not feel the need to build this ridiculous wall.
If the world was more equal you'd be paying a lot more for everything.

So, you are openly declaring your union members incompetent and unwilling to do the job, as required?

Not at all. We do the work we are contracted to do in the amounts, quality and time frame we are contracted to. What we don't do is anything beyond what we're contractually obligated to.
Then you shouldn't envy or try to stop someone who represents more value to the company and gets rewarded as such.

Republicans are so confused. They actually want to repeal the ACA by saying people should be able to get together to negotiate from strength for their prices.

Then they also believe that workers shouldnt have the right to get together for wages and job protection
Sure they can. They cannot, however, band together and force other workers to pay dues if they don't want to join the club. That is one of the biggest oppositions to obamadon'tcare, remember?

Unions are as much Big Business as the corporations they claim to oppose. The fat cats at the top get the same kind of lavish pay and perks as top management in corporations, they get to spend union members' money how they see fit with no input from the members and have very little oversight on their activities. In addition, they can order their thugs to get violent and feel justified in doing so. In essence, they resemble the corporations from the early 20th century that they fought so hard against.

That is a very good point. Unions are big business these days with laws that force /everyone/ to pay membership fees.

You can even see it with DeVos - the two republican's who are going to vote nay on her, both of them get donations from the National Teachers Association who is against voucher programs. I think I mentioned earlier in this thread about my Alaska rep Murkowski being in the anchorage teachers union's pocket. She checked DeVos off in the education committee, but now she's going to about face and vote against her acceptance in order to keep the support of the Anchorage teachers union - aka the teacher's union's campaign donations.

That is a very good point. Unions are big business these days with laws that force /everyone/ to pay membership fees.

You can even see it with DeVos - the two republican's who are going to vote nay on her, both of them get donations from the National Teachers Association who is against voucher programs. I think I mentioned earlier in this thread about my Alaska rep Murkowski being in the anchorage teachers union's pocket. She checked DeVos off in the education committee, but now she's going to about face and vote against her acceptance in order to keep the support of the Anchorage teachers union - aka the teacher's union's campaign donations.
That is true. One of the big complaints from union members is that top management in the companies they work for get paid so much more than the workers, yet they don't seem to ever notice that the top management in their unions also get paid very large sums of money compared to the rank and file.

Absolutely we do. You don't like it when someone performs better than you do and want to prevent them from doing so. You want to give only the exact amount you feel like you owe and no more, but resent someone who has a different perspective and different drives. That's ridiculous.

Let people be themselves and let them reap the benefits if that's what they want. If you only want to do your 40 hours, do it and be happy.

Please explain to me why ANY sane individual would do extra work for the same amount of pay as the guy next to him who is doing what the job require.

I work to make a living. I do not live to work. Never have and never will. Those of you who want to give 125% make regular people look bad for no reason. He'll, I've had three knuckleheads in my Department over the last six years who I had to sit down and threaten to file charges against if they didn't cease their extra activities.

Last edited:
It's not without reason. I work[ed] extra because /I/ enjoy[ed] it, it also gave me a leg up on promotions, thus leading to higher paying jobs.

Absolutely necessary and beneficial to the economy. Especially good if it includes public service unions! Expect the unions to fight this tooth and nail.

"At least 80 percent of Americans are opposed to forcing employees to pay dues as a condition of their employment, and our bill would protect workers by eliminating the forced-dues clauses in federal statute. Right-to-work states, like South Carolina, have seen first-hand that job creation and economic growth comes from expanded freedoms. We need to expand

common-sense reforms, like those in the National Right to Work Act to protect American workers and create jobs," Wilson told the Washington Examiner.

More w/links @ GOP introduces national right-to-work legislation
Can GOP stop claiming to be for law and order then? This does nothing but allow workers to STEAL the benefits of a union while not paying for the benefits aka the GOP is endorsing THEFT. Corporations will love this BC there goes less safe working conditions and lower wages.

It's not without reason. I work[ed] extra because /I/ enjoy[ed] it, it also gave me a leg up on promotions, thus leading to higher paying jobs.

It is without reason when you know that you cannot advance any quicker or get anything extra out of it.

To your point.. So 100% is no longer the criteria for a job? Since when did 125% become the expectation? If I buy a soda I don't expect them to super-sized it for free. If I buy a sandwich I don't expect to get the chips for free. Why would it be otherwise in the job market?

My guess is that you are a union officer for a public service. Rightfully, most of the others have lapsed into oblivion.

Nope. I'm a Local Steward for an 8 person engineering go related department in a privately owned electric utility company.

Forum List

Back